Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom, why do you supposed the dinosaurs here can't see that the Ukraine fiasco is purely a lashing out from a dying hegemon? Because it's easier to say that a country that isn't communist or imperialistic, hasn't killed millions of people in the last 20 years (for example), is the problem rather than their "parent"? It's a curious thing. Biden admits to bombing Nord Stream, and they act like I'm the one that is crazy for just pointing out the obvious.

Respectfully,

The "russian" "troll" who is pro BTC, proving he is neither.

John

Post by John »

** 29-Apr-2023 World View: Falsus in uno ...

"Biden admits to bombing Nord Stream,
and they act like I'm the one that is
crazy for just pointing out the
obvious."

That's a lie. Biden has never made such
an admission.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FedNow is going to be rolled out soon and the engineering is clear: The CBDC will be coming sooner than later and will be back ended by the small number of banks so the .gov (or Fed) isn't technically doing it, just like they do all the other illegal maneuvers. You only have so long to prepare, thus my posting will have been invaluable to people and yet still many on the board try to insinuate bad things to me, when in reality I see the larger picture and am just trying to share it with others. We need clarity of thinking and at least some principle and unity to have any chance against these sick people. If you all wait too long, you'll just hate people like me that can only say "told you so" at that point. That's why it's amusing that the Cassandra isn't what he thinks it is, since he can tell you nothing actionable, and can't even give hope, since that is only truly in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 8:44 am
FedNow is going to be rolled out soon and the engineering is clear: The CBDC will be coming sooner than later and will be back ended by the small number of banks so the .gov (or Fed) isn't technically doing it, just like they do all the other illegal maneuvers. You only have so long to prepare, thus my posting will have been invaluable to people and yet still many on the board try to insinuate bad things to me, when in reality I see the larger picture and am just trying to share it with others. We need clarity of thinking and at least some principle and unity to have any chance against these sick people. If you all wait too long, you'll just hate people like me that can only say "told you so" at that point. That's why it's amusing that the Cassandra isn't what he thinks it is, since he can tell you nothing actionable, and can't even give hope, since that is only truly in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Who is "the Cassandra"?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Why isn't this in Financial Topics?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Interesting how BTC has been going UP when the banking failures are continually announced.

"The banking system isn't a problem" =

THE BANKING SYSTEM IS A PROBLEM

lol

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 8:39 am
Interesting how BTC has been going UP when the banking failures are continually announced.

lol
Are you going to ride this collapse in America or overseas, Cool Breeze?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 9:38 am
Cool Breeze wrote:

lol
I'm getting a pulse of how dangerous the overseas locations are, and that has to do with how well Jerry's friends control this demolition

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 8:52 pm
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

lol
I'm getting a pulse of how dangerous the overseas locations are, and that has to do with how well Jerry's friends control this demolition
Who is Jerry? You mean Jerome?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 1:25 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 8:52 pm
Guest wrote:

Who is Jerry? You mean Jerome?
Jerry's kids

Yes