Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
NoMansLand

Post by NoMansLand »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:12 am
Where'd all those BTC bears go?
I always lead by acknowledging my lack of understanding of the deep and technical levels of finance, but are you sure the current pricing of BTC is a good thing? I know that there have been some moves recently that have allowed bigger funds to start bundling BTC into their products. I have read, and it would make sense, that some of these moves into BTC have been substantial and are seriously influencing the price.

It seems like this opens the door to significant price manipulation in times of crisis, or opportunity. Doesn't the potential for concentration of a finite resource defeat a few of the big selling points?

I have no skin in the BTC game and as I stated before I don't really "get" it's place in the economic ecosystem. So please don't take any of the above as criticism, just outsider observations.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

NoMansLand wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:47 am
It seems like this opens the door to significant price manipulation in times of crisis, or opportunity. Doesn't the potential for concentration of a finite resource defeat a few of the big selling points?
Anything is possible, but it's always interesting how that is the case for anything, and for some reason people only apply the criticism to BTC. What's more, unlike gold, BTC is an auditable ledger so people have far more information at any moment about who might own what and who is moving what. Again, that's what makes it significantly better than gold, and why it is demonetizing gold as we speak.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:25 pm
spottybrowncow wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:49 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:02 pm
MAGAs are setting the tone for support for china once they invade Taiwan.

Trump, Carlson etc are all showing their true colors as eastern/third world shills. It’s mask off.
Are you a paid troll, or merely an imbecile?
Another strange "guest."
What are your nuclear war plans, CB?

Dynamite Boom

Post by Dynamite Boom »

Looks like that Breeze guy was right, inflation rules the day. It'll be interesting to see what the Fed and the Treasury does later in the year.

I think they've given up.

Dynamite Boom

Post by Dynamite Boom »

Dude, you nailed it. Good work.

What else do you think will happen this year? Are you worried about a war affecting the markets? What about oil?

It seems that oil and commodities, as you said before, are on the up and up.

Post by Guest »

Dynamite Boom wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:14 pm
Looks like that Breeze guy was right, inflation rules the day. It'll be interesting to see what the Fed and the Treasury does later in the year.

Are they going to hyper inflate the debt away? Is that the plan?

I have gold and silver, butbnotnenough to long in any meaningful sense.

Post by Guest »

pragmatic guest wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:36 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:20 am
"Go to room near center of house, sit in stout chair, put head between knees, kiss my ass good-bye."
Move to El Salvador and buy pina coladas with BTC while sitting on the beach.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:57 pm
Dynamite Boom wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:14 pm

Are they going to hyper inflate the debt away? Is that the plan?

I have gold and silver, butbnotnenough to long in any meaningful sense.
I have gold and silver, but not enough to survive long in any meaningful sense.

Sorry, typed that out on my phone without my reading glasses.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:20 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:25 pm
spottybrowncow wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:49 pm

Are you a paid troll, or merely an imbecile?
Another strange "guest."
I don't think it happens in North America, but I will say that I have NaI and a geiger counter.

Regionalization and/or de facto secession will occur in the USA, and that's not a bad thing. I think the doomsday people here will be largely incorrect, though we have major social and unity problems in the US. The biggest problem I currently see will be solved the "hard way" and if you don't listen to me and don't acquire BTC, you'll be part of that sifting.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Dynamite Boom wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:16 pm
Dude, you nailed it. Good work.

What else do you think will happen this year? Are you worried about a war affecting the markets? What about oil?

It seems that oil and commodities, as you said before, are on the up and up.
Thanks.

What will happen is outside countries will inflate more and have more issues, but the US citizen's standard of living will continue to erode. I don't think a war happens this year. I am predicting that Donald Trump wins in November, and then we have a huge continuity of the inflation induced rally of assets, with BTC soaring into 2025 to unreal numbers, numbers that will make the people who doubted me here look like buffoons.

The deep state will then try to disrupt more in the 2026 time frame, if I had to guess.