Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:31 am
thomasglee wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:54 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:11 am

No way in Hell you're from Texas. A Yankee in a U haul, yes. But a Texan? No.
Born and raised. So f you.
As you've told me, don't pay them mind. Fools. And cowards who aren't even worthy of holding conversation. Like those outside the book of Life, they have no name.
I found this in the other thread.

The "safe space" is under siege from those barbaric "Guests".

Little Napoleon commands, "Drawbridge UP!!!"

LOL!!!

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:09 pm
These people would have you believe that VP is a modern day Adolph Hitler, thirsty for conquering a majority of Europe.

"He won't just annex the Russian part of Ukraine, he'll keep going! Baltic States! Then Poland! Then Czech Republic!"

"Is he crazy enough to go all the way to Spain!?" LOL

That's unhinged, yet again.
Interesting.

This is the closest you've ever come to pinning yourself down to an actual prediction. Though you had to do it in your usual bombastic, arrogant, condescending, prickly style rather just being low key.

Cool Breeze Prediction: Putin will annex the Russian part of Ukraine. He will stop there and not go any further.

Let's bookmark this one for future reference.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:04 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:04 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:30 am

Yes, this can happen if you don't understand the type, and I wouldn't argue that many are not faithful or devoted to God there ... but have some sensibilities about it still. At this point it is pretty moot ... the world is in a holding pattern waiting for bigger things to drop. So here we are, indeed.
I have lived in Russia. Religion there is nominal at best. Unless you're Muslim, which seems to have a stronger hold. Finding a Russian devoted to God is a pretty tall order. Have you ever been to Russia? Women in Russia will tell a western guy anything to escape to the West. More rhan likely, you'll end up marrying a professional. When Russians talk about Christianity, it's a cultural identifier, not a sincere belief. I suggest you marry an American girl who willingly attends church. Foreigner women aren't better, they are just foreign. I think people are better off marrying their own kind. If you must marry a foreigner, try England, if you are American. If I had a dollar for every guy I met just like you...
The truth is that on average you're giving good advice, no doubt. There are several reasons you hear this a lot (forget me for a second):

1. There are an excess of males.
2. Women (in the west) aren't raised to be wives and mothers, they have been culturally manipulated to be (bad/weak) versions of men, and to compete with them.
3. Most people have bad diets and don't exercise, but women are even lazier relative to men who actually do these things and prize them at least so they are in shape through their mid 20s - so the average woman is almost obese at this point in the US and west in general.
4. Women in cultures that are traditional and don't have excess males and government bailouts (family bailouts/generational wealth/spoiling women) cannot afford to not be in shape and look good.

If you are a man in shape who makes good money and has worked hard for years, the juice ain't worth the squeeze unless you are getting a woman with youth/beauty/fertility (all the same thing), which you just don't find in the west on average, and if you do, you got lucky to find a girl who actually somehow got a clue that her value plummets after mid 20s - so she smartly married when her stock was high. Few do this, because the culture is so bad and women fit the shape of the container/culture.

This is not controversial at all, it is a reality. I'm just telling you the point of view of men, since that's the only real analysis you'll get that isn't hysterical and driven by emotion - rather, reality.

Men in the top half don't have to think about this so much because the women just show up and they pick one (or more than one). There are plenty of women for these men at any time in history.

It's men in the bottom half who have to think about these things and consider their alternatives. I'm in the bottom half too so I've had to think about this too. It is harder for men today. It's probably gone from the bottom 15% of men having trouble finding a partner in the not too distant past to the bottom 40% or 50% having trouble today.

Xeraphim1

Post by Xeraphim1 »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:04 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:04 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:30 am

Yes, this can happen if you don't understand the type, and I wouldn't argue that many are not faithful or devoted to God there ... but have some sensibilities about it still. At this point it is pretty moot ... the world is in a holding pattern waiting for bigger things to drop. So here we are, indeed.
I have lived in Russia. Religion there is nominal at best. Unless you're Muslim, which seems to have a stronger hold. Finding a Russian devoted to God is a pretty tall order. Have you ever been to Russia? Women in Russia will tell a western guy anything to escape to the West. More rhan likely, you'll end up marrying a professional. When Russians talk about Christianity, it's a cultural identifier, not a sincere belief. I suggest you marry an American girl who willingly attends church. Foreigner women aren't better, they are just foreign. I think people are better off marrying their own kind. If you must marry a foreigner, try England, if you are American. If I had a dollar for every guy I met just like you...
The truth is that on average you're giving good advice, no doubt. There are several reasons you hear this a lot (forget me for a second):

1. There are an excess of males.
2. Women (in the west) aren't raised to be wives and mothers, they have been culturally manipulated to be (bad/weak) versions of men, and to compete with them.
3. Most people have bad diets and don't exercise, but women are even lazier relative to men who actually do these things and prize them at least so they are in shape through their mid 20s - so the average woman is almost obese at this point in the US and west in general.
4. Women in cultures that are traditional and don't have excess males and government bailouts (family bailouts/generational wealth/spoiling women) cannot afford to not be in shape and look good.

If you are a man in shape who makes good money and has worked hard for years, the juice ain't worth the squeeze unless you are getting a woman with youth/beauty/fertility (all the same thing), which you just don't find in the west on average, and if you do, you got lucky to find a girl who actually somehow got a clue that her value plummets after mid 20s - so she smartly married when her stock was high. Few do this, because the culture is so bad and women fit the shape of the container/culture.

This is not controversial at all, it is a reality. I'm just telling you the point of view of men, since that's the only real analysis you'll get that isn't hysterical and driven by emotion - rather, reality.
Look for someone at church. Likely to have good values especially if's conservative. As an anecdote, over the past two years I've attended a number of different churches because my parish is quite lefty and was shut for most of 2020 and a good chunk of 2021. The one church I attended was a traditional Latin based parish that was both full in general, and full of married people with children.

Or if you want to go international, there are plenty of traditional women in Central/South America. Don't expect to get and keep a super model if you're not fantastically good-looking or rich. But if you're willing to accept a 5-7, you can find a good person. Or the Philippines who both love Americans and think that pale skin is very attractive. If you're not dumb/obnoxious/dirt poor you can find find attractive, college educated women with a very strong family focus. You have to look in the right places though and not depend on dating sites.

I don't know you or your situation so I won't make any assumptions, but some of what you're saying sounds like sour grapes.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

"too"

at least you are honest

don't bring me to your level though, it's unbecoming of an honest person to claim I'm low level like he is.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Everyone always thinks complaints are sour grapes, but what they are is just observations of mismatches. As the troll guest admitted, he's low level, and the key in that language was "finding a partner" which is funny. That's not the point unless you are a fairly low value or ugly/short man. Anyone can "find a partner" or just have kids with someone, anyone. Finding a quality partner who is worth committing to is the issue, someone who brings similar things to the table that are valuable to men just like certain things are valuable to women.

I agree, the key is to find less materialistic people who share common beliefs. That's good advice.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:17 pm
"too"

at least you are honest

don't bring me to your level though, it's unbecoming of an honest person to claim I'm low level like he is.
Without even knowing you or seeing you, you are obviously in the bottom 50%. The key is admitting where you are in that bottom 50%.

Once you get honest about where you are in the bottom 50% (try asking women instead of yourself) you will stop clinging to your bitterness and find your happiness.

Good luck!

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:20 pm
Everyone always thinks complaints are sour grapes, but what they are is just observations of mismatches. As the troll guest admitted, he's low level, and the key in that language was "finding a partner" which is funny. That's not the point unless you are a fairly low value or ugly/short man. Anyone can "find a partner" or just have kids with someone, anyone. Finding a quality partner who is worth committing to is the issue, someone who brings similar things to the table that are valuable to men just like certain things are valuable to women.

I agree, the key is to find less materialistic people who share common beliefs. That's good advice.
Russian women have a short shelf life. Most are fat by 30. French women generally stay slim, but the French are a mess. Latinas age quickly and put on weight even quicker, especially if they have Indio DNA.

If you are a such a high value person, you should not be having so much trouble finding a decent American woman. There are still a lot of attractive American women out there. Where do you live?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:55 pm
If you are a such a high value person, you should not be having so much trouble finding a decent American woman. There are still a lot of attractive American women out there.
To listen to him, you'd think he's a young Tom Brady. Can anyone imagine a young Tom Brady coming onto a forum like this to get advice on how to find a woman?

NO, a young Tom Brady is too busy figuring out how to fit DOZENS of attractive and willing female prospects into his busy schedule!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:55 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:20 pm

Russian women have a short shelf life. Most are fat by 30. French women generally stay slim, but the French are a mess. Latinas age quickly and put on weight even quicker, especially if they have Indio DNA.

If you are a such a high value person, you should not be having so much trouble finding a decent American woman. There are still a lot of attractive American women out there. Where do you live?
Whoops, ask him that and you'll get more paranoia about "doxxing" which I'd never heard of until reading his paranoia. Which circles back to the issue at hand...