Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Thanks for again proving my point, as you have nothing of substance to say. And you know what I've been right about, and you just hate it. That's why you can't counter me or guys like Thomas
I've wasted a lot of time proving that you are a liar with no conscience and I will waste a lot more just for the sake of the truth. You are a flailing degenerate and I will once again do the honest leg work you always fail to do and find those posts where you were 180 degrees off, as you almost always are.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:07 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thanks for again proving my point, as you have nothing of substance to say. And you know what I've been right about, and you just hate it. That's why you can't counter me or guys like Thomas
I've wasted a lot of time proving that you are a liar with no conscience and I will waste a lot more just for the sake of the truth. You are a flailing degenerate and I will once again do the honest leg work you always fail to do and find those posts where you were 180 degrees off, as you almost always are.
You'll be gone like a fart in the wind when BTC hits six figures, which will be funny.

And you can't even be honest enough about my posts (which is why you don't post them) that nailed the macroeconomic picture, and John failed, and has admitted it. Hmm, I wonder why you don't run back and repost when I'm spot on? Oh yeah, that would mean you would be honest, and I know what I'm talking about, and no part in you is for truth, so you can't incorporate either = reality.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:11 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:07 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
You'll be gone like a fart in the wind when BTC hits six figures, which will be funny.

And you can't even be honest enough about my posts (which is why you don't post them) that nailed the macroeconomic picture, and John failed, and has admitted it. Hmm, I wonder why you don't run back and repost when I'm spot on? Oh yeah, that would mean you would be honest, and I know what I'm talking about, and no part in you is for truth, so you can't incorporate either = reality.
You need to take some good advice and head over to your local Mormon church and find a decent woman, if they or she would accept you, which is doubtful, given your track record. The deacon or whatever they call him would probably give you some good advice: find a job and quit gambling on Bitcoin so you can afford to support your family and give the Mormon Church its rightful 10 percent.

Even if those posts existed, which they don't, you are too lazy and stupid to find them. But the posts I am talking about exist by the dozens and they will be reproduced here, just as the Bitcoin posts were. Stay tuned.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Haha, more mormoni talk

I might have a revelation if I go there

I'd rather laugh and watch the South Park summary of dum dum dum stuff

Joel

Post by Joel »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 5:45 pm
thomasglee wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:56 am
John wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:33 pm
** 29-Apr-2022 World View: Baffling posts

Thinking back over your previous posts, I am completely baffled by
many of them. You seem to have similar views to CB's, but he's a
total idiot and a troll, but you are a lot more intelligent.

Not only that, but you and your family lived in South Korea for 20
years, so you're well aware of the horrific actions and policies of
Kim Jong-il and Kim Jong-un, and how they're cut from the same cloth
as Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin.

And yet, you seem to be supporting of Putin's genocidal invasion of
Ukraine, including the intentional targeting of innocent Christian
women and children, torturing, raping and killing them.

Maybe I misunderstand you, but I'm totally baffled by many of the
things you've said. They make no sense to me.
John, I believe you misunderstand me. As I get older, I get wiser, and I've realized that our government and our media are as corrupt as they come. It's not the blatant corruption as in Asia, etc., but the results are the same. The USA is just better at disguising it. I do not support Putin or his war, but I do not buy into everything our media and our "elites" tell us. I've been in combat, and after the service, I traveled the world on business. I'm well-read, well-traveled, and educated. So my opinions, thoughts, beliefs, and theories are not created in a vacuum of ignorance or bliss but on real-life experiences, consumption of varying opinions, and, as often as possible - facts. Unfortunately, over the past year or so, the dialogue here has become dominated by childish, name-calling, impish newcomers who have provided very little substance to the discussions. You can see it here in this thread as an example.

As my faith grows, my reliance on man to solve the world's problems diminishes. I understand we are on a path that we do not control. I prefer no war at all, period. Yet, at the same time, I realize we live in a fallen world, so war and death are inevitable. I'm just not going to choose the lesser of two evils because then I'm still choosing evil. Instead, I will seek my solace and my safety in my faith.

I've enjoyed this site over the last decade-plus, but I prefer to disengage, as I do not like nor want to get dragged into ignorant debates. I sometimes fail and will respond when I shouldn't or let my human emotions override my temperance and that I do not like.

Thank you for the site; I often tell friends about your work and recommend they follow the site.

All the best,
What's happening right now in the society is spilling over to this site - namely that the wheat and chaff are being separated. Thomas knows it because he has discernment; a gift from the one true God who has given it to him.

How else can people here who largely (not all people) accepted the experimental mRNA therapy and called me crazy (and yet I'm the physician), yet so many have been damaged by it, and it has not stopped the spread of infection, nor helped anyone (especially those with natural immunity) but to set up another dystopian authoritarian society in so many ways? Denmark just admitted that vaccines are worthless for this and they will stop using them. But I said this from the beginning, and I'm somehow crazy and a "troll." As above, I also called with Vince the inflation surge that isn't stopping, yet John couldn't see it because "every generational crisis is a deflationary one". Wrong again. Will we get to deflation? Yes, and I predicted this also a year and a half ago, and everyone on the site knows it. Inflation crushes the middle and lower classes and the response to it crushes the rest of the asset classes that have been inflated (for example, fragility or the stock market when rates are raised or naturally go up).

To not admit that I know what I'm talking about, having predicted things already and proven myself, is enough to hang most of the doomsayers here, who may or may not be right but like I said, I've got more than 2 birds in the hand already.

And to think that the USA is led by good or more moral people than XYZ is funny, since the Chinese bought off most of the pols, most obviously the half dead, compromised president and his family.

Thomas lacks discernment. He believes in a convicted fraudster (Martin Armstrong) and links to videos by a shyster conman named James Corbett who peddles 9/11 conspiracies. Thomas believes in crazy things. If a great reckoning is coming, Thomas will lose out. So will you, Cool Breeze. Martin Armstrong claims to be "right" about everything, but has been wrong about nearly everything. (Most likely everything.) Corbett has taken his dim witted You Tube followers for a ride. Corbett's followers (Thomas is one of them) are NOT red pilled; they are social outcasts and weirdos whose lives have probably been made even more difficult and left them even more socially isolated.

Both of you take the Russian side on Ukraine and attempt to defend the indefensible. I don't see how either one of you is special or enlightened. Both of you are drowning in conspiracy theories and paranoid delusions.

I will not wish either one of you luck.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Joel wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 3:48 am
Thomas lacks discernment. He believes in a convicted fraudster (Martin Armstrong) and links to videos by a shyster conman named James Corbett who peddles 9/11 conspiracies. Thomas believes in crazy things. If a great reckoning is coming, Thomas will lose out. So will you, Cool Breeze. Martin Armstrong claims to be "right" about everything, but has been wrong about nearly everything. (Most likely everything.) Corbett has taken his dim witted You Tube followers for a ride. Corbett's followers (Thomas is one of them) are NOT red pilled; they are social outcasts and weirdos whose lives have probably been made even more difficult and left them even more socially isolated.

Both of you take the Russian side on Ukraine and attempt to defend the indefensible. I don't see how either one of you is special or enlightened. Both of you are drowning in conspiracy theories and paranoid delusions.

At least this is a serious post with a name. For that, I congratulate you. I'm not sure what "believes in" means regarding MA, and I don't know what "convicted fraudster" has to do with anything, knowing that the FBI and other three letter organizations are political hack groups that just seek and destroy without real evidence or with the ability to throw unlimited funds at you while you can't defend yourself and they put you in prison. See Whitmer fraud case (luckily the jury acquitted because people are finally wise), see the Jan 6 fraud, see the FISA fraud, see the Durham investigation, the list is endless.

I don't think Thomas "believes" all things that everyone you quote says. In this you show your dishonesty and lack of discernment. If Corbett for example, or Armstrong, says something that you disagree with that Thomas purports or supports as ideas of theirs, point it out! What you whining naysayers do all the time is just naming someone and character assassination, as if we don't take a man's ideas and critically assess them. All of them.

Again, what am I defending that's "indefensible"? More random and big platitudes so that you don't actually have to argue a point. It's all emotion. I know that the position that the violation of the Budapest and Minsk accords, the speeches of Mr. Putin for years detailing the NATO and western warmongering and abuses, the Zelensky Panama papers and puppet regime, the Maidan Massacre and 2014 Ukrainian COUP ... look I just mentioned several very specific things that people like you won't counter, because you can't. And I asked John about those very things for several weeks now and crickets.

The truth is that this is very complicated, tragic, and the west and NATO are sacrificing Ukrainians so they can keep up the fake energy slush fund they shared with the jew backers and Zelensky puppet, who killed many themselves, and enriched themselves along with Biden and more US pols. If you don't believe me, look up Kolomoisky and all the other "oligarchs" that stir up all the trouble there. It's quite obvious.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 10:25 am
Joel wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 3:48 am

At least this is a serious post with a name. For that, I congratulate you. I'm not sure what "believes in" means regarding MA, and I don't know what "convicted fraudster" has to do with anything, knowing that the FBI and other three letter organizations are political hack groups that just seek and destroy without real evidence or with the ability to throw unlimited funds at you while you can't defend yourself and they put you in prison. See Whitmer fraud case (luckily the jury acquitted because people are finally wise), see the Jan 6 fraud, see the FISA fraud, see the Durham investigation, the list is endless.

I don't think Thomas "believes" all things that everyone you quote says. In this you show your dishonesty and lack of discernment. If Corbett for example, or Armstrong, says something that you disagree with that Thomas purports or supports as ideas of theirs, point it out! What you whining naysayers do all the time is just naming someone and character assassination, as if we don't take a man's ideas and critically assess them. All of them.

Again, what am I defending that's "indefensible"? More random and big platitudes so that you don't actually have to argue a point. It's all emotion. I know that the position that the violation of the Budapest and Minsk accords, the speeches of Mr. Putin for years detailing the NATO and western warmongering and abuses, the Zelensky Panama papers and puppet regime, the Maidan Massacre and 2014 Ukrainian COUP ... look I just mentioned several very specific things that people like you won't counter, because you can't. And I asked John about those very things for several weeks now and crickets.

The truth is that this is very complicated, tragic, and the west and NATO are sacrificing Ukrainians so they can keep up the fake energy slush fund they shared with the jew backers and Zelensky puppet, who killed many themselves, and enriched themselves along with Biden and more US pols. If you don't believe me, look up Kolomoisky and all the other "oligarchs" that stir up all the trouble there. It's quite obvious.
It's so obvious that your a Russian troll that nobody should or will take you seriously. Create a handle and try to have a serious conversation with you, Russian troll? Balderdash!

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:11 pm
LOL!

The fool speaks and Bitcoin crashes.

Your timing is just horrendous. Your idiocy is just stupendous. Your farts are just tremendous.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Ooh, I'm so scared with your cherry picked charts.

I hope it goes down to 20k so I can buy more. Just like Mr. Buffet said, when you do your analysis you don't worry about it going down, because you know what you know. Fortunately for me, you know nothing. But you'll keep posting nonsense. And I will have the last laugh. You won't be around when I make fun of your foolish ass though, because that's what you are - a fraud who doesn't invest or even care to represent anything, just troll others with more nonsense posts.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 12:52 pm
Ooh, I'm so scared with your cherry picked charts.

I hope it goes down to 20k so I can buy more. Just like Mr. Buffet said, when you do your analysis you don't worry about it going down, because you know what you know. Fortunately for me, you know nothing. But you'll keep posting nonsense. And I will have the last laugh. You won't be around when I make fun of your foolish ass though, because that's what you are - a fraud who doesn't invest or even care to represent anything, just troll others with more nonsense posts.
Your invoking Buffett is a hoot!

Buffett said Bitcoin is Rat Poison Squared and is worthless. So did his partner Charlie Munger.

Do your homework before you post. Stop trolling. And stop being a drain on society and this forum. You are like these scammers in the Indian call centers.