Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

Lookin good, lookin good...for short sellers. Bitconn is leading the bursting of the everything bubble...it's 1929 all over again.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:55 pm
Finally, I think you all are sleeping on the challenge aspect of the election. It is clear fraud, and while I won't make a prediction as for the final result, I will say Trump will never quit (unlike other weak uniparty guys like McCain or Romney in the past who just lie down).
Another failed prediction.

Post by Guest »

Yes, it's a bubble. Now that Bitcoin has gone where it has gone (nowhere), is it still considered by you to be "high entertainment"?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:34 pm
Michael Burry is really smart and his next prediction, which I also think will be correct, is only recent and is based on passive investment (index investing) blowing the markets up - basically brainless buying by algorithm instead of a real market - among other things.
Yes, but when? You criticize the long term predictions of others when they don't happen on some time clock you dictate, but wouldn't you say this one is becoming a bit stale?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

BTC has been far better in recent history than predictions of war, which have been nowhere for decades. But hey, just like you hope that BTC "crashes" the war hasn't happened. Interesting how you pick and choose, not me.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:54 am
BTC has been far better in recent history than predictions of war, which have been nowhere for decades. But hey, just like you hope that BTC "crashes" the war hasn't happened. Interesting how you pick and choose, not me.
It's funny to watch you try to weasel your way out of your incompetence.

Like BTC crashing 50% doesn't make you look as stupid as BTC crashing 80%.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

What's BTC's YoY return? I forgot.

You never knew, or aren't honest about it. LOL, why would I worry when long term you're going to be the bitch of this board?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:43 pm
What's BTC's YoY return? I forgot.

You never knew, or aren't honest about it. LOL, why would I worry when long term you're going to be the bitch of this board?
You've only been on this board for a few months.

You started touting Bitcoin at the top of the bubble - citing past performance - right before it crashed 50%.

:roll:

Post by Guest »

This Cool Breeze fellow was also on the White Coat Investor's forum last year promoting Bitcoin until getting banned after 35 posts. You can see all the same blather.

https://forum.whitecoatinvestor.com/gen ... post274880

By the way - in this post he talks about the US dollar becoming worthless - right before it went up and up and up. Another great prediction!

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I'm a liar and a charlatan ... but I'm on whitecoatinvestor too

Oh yeah, as if we'd trust trolls that say that the same cool breeze said this and said that

as if the USD is going to lose world reserve status this year - gimme a break