Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

richard5za wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:33 am
vincecate wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:46 am
The Fed now says Nov will be 6.09%.

https://www.clevelandfed.org/our-resear ... sting.aspx

That number, or some soon higher, will scare people. They have been telling people we are going back to 2%.
Does not seem so.
This "Team Transitory" has got to be losing the credibility contest if these higher numbers really come in.
Yes, Vince. Thank you for your energy and lots of posts. We know from the analysis of more than 120 years of stock market history that higher then normal inflation, or negative inflation, brings PE ratios down to below the long term average.
So its highly probable that there will be massive deflation in stock market values, the sort of bet that you would call responsible high probability trading. Yes, but I am on the sidelines waiting and waiting and waiting. I no longer have fixed ideas on the timing. Finally, the idea that someone can flick a switch and its back at 2% is unrealistic
Now it is clear that vince and I have been correct, is it not Richard? I'm curious, do we get an apology for all the slander and accusation (at least towards me)? You don't owe anyone anything, but I find it sad that you can state your case and be proven right, yet instead of others admitting these facts they get mad at you for powerfully stating that very case.

John

Post by John »

As I previously said, you are not welcome in the Financial Topics
thread, especially with crap like this.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Do you still say that inflation is transitory, then? I saw they just changed their words to "contained" which was quite humorous.

John

Post by John »

** 03-Nov-2021 World View: Inflation contained
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:00 pm
> Do you still say that inflation is transitory, then? I saw they
> just changed their words to "contained" which was quite
> humorous.
Your problem is that you assume that anyone who differs with you is
attacking you personally. My views about inflation are not an attack
on you or Vince or anyone else.

I have been writing about inflation for almost twenty years, and
everything I've written is entirely data driven. As far as I can
tell, inflation is still following the same path as in 2008-2009. I
believe that it's quite possible that the supply chain issues will
begin to ease after the new year, and inflation will then fall, or
even become negative, as it did in 2009.

My opinion is entirely data driven. When the new cpi comes out on
November 10, then I'll update my charts and see what it looks like.
Some pundits are claiming that inflation will be much higher than
anything we've seen since the 1970s. I believe that's impossible, but
if it turns out to be true, then I'll have to revise my data-driven
analysis and see where I went wrong. But I haven't been wrong yet.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I do not assume that at all.

Here is what you said again, on August 3rd, after over half a year of being proven wrong regarding what even CPI might do
If you think that Powell and I are wrong saying that inflation
is transitory, then just say it's permanent and get it over with.
The data clearly shows, at the very least, that inflation already has been proven not to be "transitory." You said it would be, so thus, perhaps my words show the frustration of you not admitting that. What's more, inflation is increasing, still, as we continue in this environment.

In summary, I have that expectation for you to be honest with the data and what you have asserted. That's all.

Ok, I will keep paying attention.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

It's SSDD Nathan. Biden is a stooge, a perfect puppet example for a decaying US.

Putin is a real leader, shit, Xi and his cronies are real leaders too, regardless of what you think about them. But the former isn't communist, never has been. The Synagogue of Satan has less influence on them at this point, compared to the US and its hegemony and "allies". But they still don't mind it, since greater economic and banking prowess is already under control. Apparently they see the Chinese mirage not lasting long, either.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:11 pm
It's SSDD Nathan. Biden is a stooge, a perfect puppet example for a decaying US.

Putin is a real leader, shit, Xi and his cronies are real leaders too, regardless of what you think about them. But the former isn't communist, never has been. The Synagogue of Satan has less influence on them at this point, compared to the US and its hegemony and "allies". But they still don't mind it, since greater economic and banking prowess is already under control. Apparently they see the Chinese mirage not lasting long, either.
Based on this comment here it appears that you believe that (1) WWIII will pit the West against China AND Russia, and (2) that the West is the bad guy because it is controlled by Jews.

Do I have that right?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

DaKardii wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:55 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

Based on this comment here it appears that you believe that (1) WWIII will pit the West against China AND Russia, and (2) that the West is the bad guy because it is controlled by Jews.

Do I have that right?
I wouldn't make anything that simple, so I don't agree with any of it in terms of making groups of nations or their associations, which are too hard to predict, even at this late stage decay of the "West". Most of the people on this board don't believe that the "West" will be in lockstep by any means (Germany, France, UK?) if a WWIII breaks out. As for the Synagogue of Satan, it could easily be considered as groups such as the masons, of which all major "religions" members are part of (they require this, btw). The SoS are all of those in league against the one true God (they actively seek things of this world and not virtuous things), and they are often connected to global corporations, banks, and of course in many congresses and political classes of most world governments. I can point to many people involved in these connections of all types, but it is particularly obvious both historically and currently, that people who claim "jewish" ancestry are at least publicly represented in percentages totally out of proportion to that of any other random group. To not understand this is plainly ignoring reality, as I said, both now and historically. If one were not politically correct but honest, one could easily make a whole blog on expulsion of "jews" from country X (has happened 100s of times) as a part of Generational Dynamics. To believe this is random or from some sort of hate or bigotry is to ignore all reality, as it assumes that people of all ethnicities are born with some innate desire to do focus on another group for no reason rather than the actions that group takes that are similar everywhere and always lead to their obvious end.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

DaKardii wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:55 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

Do I have that right?
CB's answer this reply was well written and addressed your question, but for whatever reason, John wants it hid.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”