Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:33 pm
haha, these people probably think Obama was a great man, totally normal and also "good looking" like Michelle
Looks like you're trying to be clever and slip a racist comment through just to see if you can get away with it. Then I suppose you'll escalate once again if you find you can get away with it.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

You have to love it when posters don't ask about BTC when it has risen huge, but only when they pick a time to post and it is "down."

Did I sell when it was high? No. Am I selling now? No. Why? I have posted extensively on this.

Don't be a fool, again.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:01 pm
BTC will crush gold and other commodities, even though they'll do ok, for the next 5 years. It'll demolish them in just the next 8 months, and they'll never even catch up. You're welcome.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:33 pm
If you all are wrong on the quality of the collapse (just bad decline, on and on) your future without BTC is much, much worse.

This is so obvious I would have let it go if you all weren't so insolent, but now I'll be dunking in your face when it gets to 100k and beyond.
Bro, I'm starting at the beginning of YOUR TOPIC (Cool Breeze Topic) Page 1 it was 60K when you started posted this stuff. It was 40K last night. Next stop 20K and you'll still be in denial? Really Bro?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Do you know what long term investments are?

Post by Guest »

Breezey,

You could be quoted in twenty different ways but it took a second to find this
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:43 pm
phenomenal gem:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:29 pm
Before you basically made guarantees in your posts about the coming war at a certain time. That's the only time I ever piped up and objected, precisely because your predictions haven't come true, yet (I agree, they may come soon, but I don't claim to know like you seem to claim).
As you can see, I love quoting your BS right from your topic because it seamlessly meshes with your dishonesty.

The difference (and it's important to the critical thinker and honest person - just imitating your BS again) is that John's war prediction has been trending true ever since it was made. Meanwhile, since you started this thread and made your Bitcoin prediction, your prediction has been trending false. Very important distinction, Breezey, and critical to the honest thinker.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

How do you tend true for a binary event? LOL, you really are a retard.

BTC is volatile. Who'd a thunk it

You don't want it as an asset? Ok, suffer the consequences when they track you with their CBDCs, slave.

Post by Guest »

You were forewarned! Right before it crashed 30 percent.
Navigator wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:37 pm
Bitcoin has no underlying support other than it is worth what others are willing to give for it. There is no asset, no government backing, no income stream, nothing. So the only thing that gives it value is the belief (faith) that it is worth something.

IMHO, it is the same thing as the famous tulip mania, except without the tulips.
You did not properly prep for the crash.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:06 pm
John's war prediction has been trending true ever since it was made.
You have been forewarned!

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:59 am
How do you tend true for a binary event? LOL, you really are a retard.
Why don't you go argue with the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists about that one.

Last year they moved their nuclear war Doomsday Clock to 100 seconds to midnight, the closest it's ever been. Decades ago it was as far as 21 minutes to midnight.

They have moved their clock because the likelihood of war has been increasing for years and everybody has been acknowledging that. The only question being asked is, "How much closer are we?" That's the question the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists tries to answer.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

"No underlying asset" = I don't understand network effects, value, security, portability, scarcity.

Government "backing" is funny when you consider most governments, it's a real hoot