Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Clarkmod wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:41 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:22 am
Clarkmod wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:49 pm

It's time for you to stop the game playing. Answer the question.

Please be aware that not everyone, and that includes me, has time to research all of the bizarre alt right racist and anti-semitic code words and rants you may be tossing out here. It's up to YOU to explain why you are using them and what they have to do with this forum.

Especially when it's posted in other threads and I move it here to your thread. Such as your 2 references to "ZOG" today which you posted in the News thread and were moved here.

Another point. Regarding this forum. Most posters on this forum are doing analysis and much of it is quite good. There is a difference between analysis and propaganda. Unexplained references to "ZOG" read more like propaganda than analysis.
I've specifically laid this out and given realities, evidence, and examples. You want to ban me, I get it. If you don't want to do the work, or use logic and facts to come to conclusions, that's not on me.

I've given tons of analysis also on the site, correctly analyzing the inflation situation (John was dead wrong, still is), the point of view that NATO was not needed and is pressing their limits due to being unnecessary and not liking their power being irrelevant, and perhaps most importantly, the realization DURING COVID that it was a scam and the jabs would injure people.

Let's cut the crap and be open minded, real truth seekers. Not name callers and censorers, like the Democrat communists. It's amazing that people don't have insight on what they do, which is perpetuate the propaganda here. All the while, a dead man tramples the Constitution and with the deep state puts America and Europe (tons of sacrificed Ukrainians already, what do they care) in peril.
Let's start with the first sentence of your response. Show where you've laid it out, specifically with my question to you. Or is cut and paste too hard for you?

To Cool Breeze:

Since you've refused to define any of bizarre alt right racist and anti-semitic code words and rants and the reasons for their use, here is the bottom line.

It's not up to me to understand the far right code words and propaganda you are using and the reason for its use. That's on you, whether you accept it or not. Could it mean that your posts might be deleted? Yes, it does.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:41 pm
** 28-Mar-2023 World View: Deleting Cool Breeze's posts

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:23 pm

Clark, first be honest. Either you, or
John, or both of you straight up delete
my posts. You don't just move them
here. Some you do, ok. But if you can't
be honest about that, how can we act
like there is dialogue possible here?
I sometimes move your post, when I have
the energy and I'm in the mood, but it
takes about 20 steps.

On the other hand, deleting your post
takes just one step, so that's what I do
most of the time.

If you save a copy of your post, you can
always repost in your own thread. That
way, you have to do all the work, not
me. I like it better that way.

As I've said before, I believe that you
post these insulting, nonsensical, and
anti-Semitic posts simply because you
want to annoy me, and because you want
to whine and moan and play the victim,
just like a pathetic woman.

And lately you've been talking about
being banned. I'm not saying it can't
happen, but no one has been talking
about banning you except you. And it's
pretty obvious that you keep talking
about it because you want to be banned
so that, once again, you want to whine
and moan, and act like a pathetic woman.
You're pretty pathetic anyway.
You delete my posts, and you admit it, and then you call me names like "anti-semitic" which is what leftist communist people do, like the ADL.

Wake up, John. Alinsky is loving you right now.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Clarkmod wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:39 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:23 pm
Clark, first be honest. Either you, or John, or both of you straight up delete my posts. You don't just move them here. Some you do, ok. But if you can't be honest about that, how can we act like there is dialogue possible here?
If there's a specific post you are concerned about, I can help you with that. But there's not much I can do about a post you claim has disappeared and that you don't know the content of.
Thank you. Thanks to John for also admitting what I and he know.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Clarkmod wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:46 pm
Clarkmod wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:22 am

I've specifically laid this out and given realities, evidence, and examples. You want to ban me, I get it. If you don't want to do the work, or use logic and facts to come to conclusions, that's not on me.

I've given tons of analysis also on the site, correctly analyzing the inflation situation (John was dead wrong, still is), the point of view that NATO was not needed and is pressing their limits due to being unnecessary and not liking their power being irrelevant, and perhaps most importantly, the realization DURING COVID that it was a scam and the jabs would injure people.

Let's cut the crap and be open minded, real truth seekers. Not name callers and censorers, like the Democrat communists. It's amazing that people don't have insight on what they do, which is perpetuate the propaganda here. All the while, a dead man tramples the Constitution and with the deep state puts America and Europe (tons of sacrificed Ukrainians already, what do they care) in peril.
Let's start with the first sentence of your response. Show where you've laid it out, specifically with my question to you. Or is cut and paste too hard for you?

To Cool Breeze:

Since you've refused to define any of bizarre alt right racist and anti-semitic code words and rants and the reasons for their use, here is the bottom line.

It's not up to me to understand the far right code words and propaganda you are using and the reason for its use. That's on you, whether you accept it or not. Could it mean that your posts might be deleted? Yes, it does.
Curious... If you don't know what the words mean, how do you know they are alt right racist and anti-semitic code words?
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

thomasglee wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:38 am
Clarkmod wrote:
Clarkmod wrote:

To Cool Breeze:

Curious... If you don't know what the words mean, how do you know they are alt right racist and anti-semitic code words?
Using the example of the word "ZOG".

Someone can go to Webster's, which is a standard. There is no definition. Some online dictionaries have definitions for ZOG that don't fit the context of Cool Breeze's posts where the word is used.

But someone can go to a site like Stormfront and find liberal use of the word. ZOG does this, ZOG that and try to figure out the context of the word that is being used. Cool Breeze's use of the word or phrase will often fit the use on known alt right and neo nazi sites like Stormfront, where the word is used frequently.

Someone can look at other words or phrases Cool Breeze uses and do the same thing. It can be seen there is a pattern where these words are used on sites and forums known to be alt right, racist, anti-semitic, etc.

One more example. On the front of Stormfront's page it says the following:
Welcome to Stormfront.
The truth is "hate" to those who hate the truth!
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:42 am
People hate the truth so sometimes the internet is the only place to tell it. You know like I do, freedom of speech only exists here, anymore.
There is a pattern in the uses of words and phrases that match these sites and not so much anywhere else.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Clarkmod wrote:
Clarkmod wrote:

To Cool Breeze:

Bingo, apparently this is an "alt left" site. Yes, let's just redefine terms and ignore facts. That's what they do, and Alinsky is smiling from Hades, however that's possible ... hard to imagine.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:34 am
thomasglee wrote:
Clarkmod wrote:

To Cool Breeze:

Bingo, apparently this is an "alt left" site. Yes, let's just redefine terms and ignore facts. That's what they do, and Alinsky is smiling from Hades, however that's possible ... hard to imagine.
This is an analysis site, not a propaganda site. Apparently you don't know the difference, which is why this topic was created just for you. Do you feel special, like a little liberal baby in your safe space? You should, because that's how you've been treated here, yet you continue to whine.

John

Post by John »

** 29-Mar-2023 World View: Zionist Occupied Government (ZOG)

ZOG is an acronym for Zionist Occupied
Government, which is part of the idiotic
theory that Jews run all the institutions
of the world, and that nobody has figured
that out except the Nazis, the Russians,
and Russian trolls like Cool Breeze.

Typically, ZOG-ites like Cool Breeze
also believe that the Jewish people are
collectively to blame for the death of
Jesus Christ, and therefore must be
collectively punished. That belief is
apparently shared by Nazis and Russian
Orthodox.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:22 pm

of the world
Haha, "all institutions" lol, John wrong again, but good try
Typically, ZOG-ites like Cool Breeze
also believe that the Jewish people are
collectively to blame for the death of
Jesus Christ, and therefore must be
collectively punished. That belief is
apparently shared by Nazis and Russian
Orthodox.
You asked me this question and I answered no. Now you claim you know. Sadly, you have very little knowledge of the Gospel, and that must be mainly to do with the fact that you have sadly rejected your inheritance, the Holy Orthodox Church and its Saints who have been well pleasing to God throughout all the ages. Yes, that means they suffer, typically at the hands of those who talk about "hate" all the time.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:33 pm
John wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:22 pm

of the world
Haha, "all institutions" lol, John wrong again, but good try
This was exactly my point. The far right neo Nazis like Cool Breeze define the word ZOG at sites like Stormfront. If you spend hours and hours on sites like Stormfront speaking their bizarre language then you will know what it means. Otherwise, get out your ouija board to try to get the current definition by osmosis. Because you don't speak their language and they aren't telling you.

Example:
'richie' from Stormfront wrote:China would be foolish not to supply Russia with weapons to defeat ZOG as if Russia falls, China's head will be on the chopping block, next.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t13824 ... st15982206
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:54 pm
I'd only consider that if we were well after a WW3 settled scenario/win for whomever (unless the ZOG took over Russia, but don't see that happening though that is the current plan).
For all I know, ZOG could be the 3 headed monster from Loch Ness.

But a good guess here is it might be the forces opposing Russia in The Ukraine. Read another post on Stormfront and you will probably find, whoops, that's not exactly right. Eventually, if you spend enough time at Stormfront or similar, you will hone in on the collection of things that ZOG is, according to them.