Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Clarkmod wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:11 pm
Cool Breeze,

Please explain these constant references to "ZOG" and the reason why you are making them.

Clarkmod
Do you know who Barbara Spectre is, and what she stands for policy wise? Do you know that she was married to Arlen? At least the magic bullet was actually accurate. I wonder how he knew.

Why do you have a desire to censor speech like the ADL does? That's the more important question, Mr. Voltaire.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Phong Tran wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:39 am
In general, still expecting a fourth turning climax of civic decay, social collapse, financial crisis, and war between now and 2029, which gives another 5-6 years for this to play out, possibly another 2 years for the economic collapse, 2 years for them to bobble around play pretending that they're trying to solve the issue and the last 2 years when CBDC/UBI is rolled out as the resolution. Now that the US banking system has had their 15 minutes in the spotlight, expecting the next issue to come from Europe and their Credit Suisse debacle.
Phong, do you think I should be censored and removed from posting?

Vince?

Just curious.

John

Post by John »

** 26-Mar-2023 World View: Nonsensical and insulting

A lot of what you've been writing is
nonsense, and even insulting. However,
I do wish to express my appreciation and
thank you for putting most of it in your
own thread.

By the way, you never answered my
question:

Do you believe that the Jews are
collectively to blame for the murder of
Jesus Christ, and do you think that they
should be punished?

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:16 pm
Clarkmod wrote:
Cool Breeze,

Please explain these constant references to "ZOG" and the reason why you are making them.

Clarkmod
Do you know who Barbara Spectre is, and what she stands for policy wise? Do you know that she was married to Arlen? At least the magic bullet was actually accurate. I wonder how he knew.

Why do you have a desire to censor speech like the ADL does? That's the more important question, Mr. Voltaire.
It's time for you to stop the game playing. Answer the question.

Please be aware that not everyone, and that includes me, has time to research all of the bizarre alt right racist and anti-semitic code words and rants you may be tossing out here. It's up to YOU to explain why you are using them and what they have to do with this forum.

Especially when it's posted in other threads and I move it here to your thread. Such as your 2 references to "ZOG" today which you posted in the News thread and were moved here.

Another point. Regarding this forum. Most posters on this forum are doing analysis and much of it is quite good. There is a difference between analysis and propaganda. Unexplained references to "ZOG" read more like propaganda than analysis.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Clarkmod wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:49 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Clarkmod wrote:
Cool Breeze,

Clarkmod

Please be aware that not everyone, and that includes me, has time to research all of the bizarre alt right racist and anti-semitic code words and rants you may be tossing out here. It's up to YOU to explain why you are using them and what they have to do with this forum.

Especially when it's posted in other threads and I move it here to your thread. Such as your 2 references to "ZOG" today which you posted in the News thread and were moved here.

Another point. Regarding this forum. Most posters on this forum are doing analysis and much of it is quite good. There is a difference between analysis and propaganda. Unexplained references to "ZOG" read more like propaganda than analysis.
I've specifically laid this out and given realities, evidence, and examples. You want to ban me, I get it. If you don't want to do the work, or use logic and facts to come to conclusions, that's not on me.

I've given tons of analysis also on the site, correctly analyzing the inflation situation (John was dead wrong, still is), the point of view that NATO was not needed and is pressing their limits due to being unnecessary and not liking their power being irrelevant, and perhaps most importantly, the realization DURING COVID that it was a scam and the jabs would injure people.

Let's cut the crap and be open minded, real truth seekers. Not name callers and censorers, like the Democrat communists. It's amazing that people don't have insight on what they do, which is perpetuate the propaganda here. All the while, a dead man tramples the Constitution and with the deep state puts America and Europe (tons of sacrificed Ukrainians already, what do they care) in peril.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:20 pm

own thread.

question:

should be punished?
Why do you want to ban me? It's the same as Clarkmod. I enjoy gotcha questions, but not when they suggest ban hammer, which is what you two are doing, like you are Mr. GreenBlatt from the ADL.

I don't believe that anyone should be "punished", personally, or collectively, unless they break the law or injure others.

One of the problems is that because of the left, terms don't mean anything anymore, so even words must be defined. As you are on a lefty trajectory of banning and acting like the ADL, of course I have to ask, since you and they just make things up as they go to keep this victim narrative going that they are so persecuted. If you don't know that they aren't persecuted, you are fundamentally dishonest.

Cool Breeze

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:27 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:05 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:51 am
The only legitimate reason for cities now is that we need a place to keep all the low-IQ malcontents.
So true.
Good to see you, CB.
I'm one of the few lights remaining on this broken down forum that mimics the ADL now. Regardless of what I say, the boomers and the low IQ peeps are going to pass away in droves in the coming years, and it's sad, but hey, they are the ones that encouraged and persisted with the lies and fake money. So that's why we see what we see.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:22 am
Clarkmod wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:49 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

I've specifically laid this out and given realities, evidence, and examples. You want to ban me, I get it. If you don't want to do the work, or use logic and facts to come to conclusions, that's not on me.

I've given tons of analysis also on the site, correctly analyzing the inflation situation (John was dead wrong, still is), the point of view that NATO was not needed and is pressing their limits due to being unnecessary and not liking their power being irrelevant, and perhaps most importantly, the realization DURING COVID that it was a scam and the jabs would injure people.

Let's cut the crap and be open minded, real truth seekers. Not name callers and censorers, like the Democrat communists. It's amazing that people don't have insight on what they do, which is perpetuate the propaganda here. All the while, a dead man tramples the Constitution and with the deep state puts America and Europe (tons of sacrificed Ukrainians already, what do they care) in peril.
Let's start with the first sentence of your response. Show where you've laid it out, specifically with my question to you. Or is cut and paste too hard for you?

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

CB, answer John’s question re: Jews and spell out what ZOG means.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:26 am
John wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:20 pm

own thread.

question:

should be punished?
Why do you want to ban me? It's the same as Clarkmod. I enjoy gotcha questions, but not when they suggest ban hammer, which is what you two are doing, like you are Mr. GreenBlatt from the ADL.
This suggests that you have been banned from a number of other forums and have experience in how your racist and anti-semitic propaganda has resulted in previous bans from other forums. That's interesting, because it implies that your purpose in being on the Internet is to spread hate and, surely, if your primary purpose was analysis and truth telling as you state you would have no experience in how bans typically go down. It also implies that other forums have given you much less leeway than you have received here, contrary to what you are accusing me of.

Now let's get back to the topic at hand, which is for you to answer the two questions you have been asked.