Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:51 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:43 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:51 pm

You really don't know who bankrolled and carried out the Russian revolution?

Pro tip: It wasn't Russians.

And if you want to get mad at the messenger, just go read Solzhenitsyn for once, because he said it, and has been banned for it since.

I wonder by whom.

(How's that for efficiency?)
You did all 5 of this morning's posts in 7 minutes. Very good efficiency. Your Russian trollmaster will approve.

search.php?author_id=3066&sr=posts
There's little interesting stuff around here anymore, to be honest, unless you all start answering my questions or fessin' up

Did you ever think that accusing people with different points of view is what leftists do? Why would you do that to other truth seekers? Who have been proven right on geopolitical things to boot (covid, nato nonsense, etc) ... it's not a good look.
You are a leftist on steroids.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:10 am
I'm in the same class of nutcase like Harari? Interesting. We're diametrically opposed.

I have heard Putin gave the orders to open shipments out of Ukraine for food exports, btw.
John wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 10:23 am
In some forms of non-Euclidean geometry, the point at +infinity
and the point at -infinity are the same point.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Higgenbotham wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:51 pm

You really don't know who bankrolled and carried out the Russian revolution?

Pro tip: It wasn't Russians.

And if you want to get mad at the messenger, just go read Solzhenitsyn for once, because he said it, and has been banned for it since.

I wonder by whom.

(How's that for efficiency?)
You did all 5 of this morning's posts in 7 minutes. Very good efficiency. Your Russian trollmaster will approve.

There's little interesting stuff around here anymore, to be honest, unless you all start answering my questions or fessin' up

Did you ever think that accusing people with different points of view is what leftists do? Why would you do that to other truth seekers? Who have been proven right on geopolitical things to boot (covid, nato nonsense, etc) ... it's not a good look.
You are correct, this place has become an echo chamber, and the only ones allowed to have an opinion are those who agree with a select few. All others are "Russian trolls, nut-cases, inexcusably anti-vax (I have good reasons for being anti-vax), or just too stupid to know anything." This site is no longer a place where thoughts can be exchanged and where logic rules. But if you believe everything the government and the MSM tell you, you're welcome here. Otherwise, your view is an anathema that needs to be expunged or dismissed. I drop in each morning to see what's going on, but in reality, nothing is going on here. I come here more out of habit than anything. I no longer learn anything on this site. Nothing.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:13 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Higgenbotham wrote:

You are correct, this place has become an echo chamber, and the only ones allowed to have an opinion are those who agree with a select few. All others are "Russian trolls, nut-cases, inexcusably anti-vax (I have good reasons for being anti-vax), or just too stupid to know anything." This site is no longer a place where thoughts can be exchanged and where logic rules. But if you believe everything the government and the MSM tell you, you're welcome here. Otherwise, your view is an anathema that needs to be expunged or dismissed. I drop in each morning to see what's going on, but in reality, nothing is going on here. I come here more out of habit than anything. I no longer learn anything on this site. Nothing.
Which is the proof of the sanctioned narrative - John, Higgie, et al do the exact same thing the leftists do, it's amazing they can't see it! Call names, don't consider facts and proper conclusions, explain away or even cover for the sick mRNA experiment ... it's really quite breathtaking that they are so blind to all of this.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:13 am
thomasglee wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Which is the proof of the sanctioned narrative - John, Higgie, et al do the exact same thing the leftists do, it's amazing they can't see it! Call names, don't consider facts and proper conclusions, explain away or even cover for the sick mRNA experiment ... it's really quite breathtaking that they are so blind to all of this.
aeden has his eclectic Aeden's Financial Topics echo chamber and is happy with it.
Butler has his far left Polyticks echo chamber and is happy with it.
I have my Dark Age echo chamber and am happy with that.
tim has his covid vax died suddenly echo chamber and is happy with that.

You have your far right echo chamber. But you're not happy with it. Go figure.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:55 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:27 am
At least he exposed Putin for the coward he actually is
You guys think you know so much. End result? You have egg on your face, Putin plays higher level chess, and you post on an internet board showing again how pathetic you and your hypotheses are.

Next thing you know, we might actually get someone to talk about how America is run by a dead guy traitor who should be executed! Instead of talking about how evil Mr. Putin is, they might actually reflect on their own country!
This stuff is bizarre (see the underlined section). It was posted in the news thread. That might be how your hero Putin does things, but I'm not sure this kind of sick, demented propaganda should be allowed anywhere, on any thread. And this comes from someone (you) who has repeatedly told us that you are an Orthodox Christian. Really?

If I was barging onto other threads every day saying, "Dark Age is coming, guys, why can't you see it!" that would seem inappropriate, but you think going off topic on other threads with your Putin is great, the US is evil, Jewish conspiracy routine day after day is just fine. It's not.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:15 pm

aeden has his eclectic Aeden's Financial Topics echo chamber and is happy with it.
Butler has his far left Polyticks echo chamber and is happy with it.
I have my Dark Age echo chamber and am happy with that.
tim has his covid vax died suddenly echo chamber and is happy with that.

You have your far right echo chamber. But you're not happy with it. Go figure.
And here, you prove my point. You're the arbiter of what's allowed and what's not. Where each "echo-chamber" has to be. It's not an exchange of ideals, or thoughts, that are not agreeable to you and the other arbiters.

As much as it pains me, this will have to be my last post here. I know you and others won't care and that's ok, cuz honestly, I don't care either.

Each echo chamber can keep chatting to itself and eventually, you'll only have like-minded individuals posting here and you can all pat yourselves on your backs.

It's been real, it's been (at times) fun, but it ain't been real fun.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

I can't speak for others but, speaking for my motivations, Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel was created partly for this reason:
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:04 pm
The above 2 posts illustrate another reason for this Dark Age Hovel. I would estimate that in the general population between 1 in 10,000 and 1 in 1,000 people would be interested in most of the topics covered in this Hovel. Among readers of this forum, perhaps between 1 in 100 and 1 in 10.
I don't want to bore people who aren't interested in my drivel. If they want to read it, they can; otherwise, they don't have to waste time scrolling through it.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:56 pm
Re: Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

The purpose of this topic is to have a place to put things that come to mind that, well, don't really appropriately belong anywhere else in this forum except in my dark age hovel.

If there's anything I put into this hovel that is felt should go into another thread, let me know and will post it there.
"If there's anything I put into this hovel that is felt should go into another thread, let me know and will post it there."

Nobody has. Feedback (or lack therof) accepted.

Getting to the main purpose of the site and the forum, in the Dark Age Hovel, when there is intersection of topics with Generational Dynamics concepts, I show where that intersection occurs and why the conclusions I am making may be different from the Generational Dynamics conclusions, and how and why I may be wrong about that. That was done again just last night.

It's been pointed out multiple times that certain posts and pet topics don't accord with Generational Dynamics and the entire purpose of this web site and forum. If that's what is considered being an arbiter of what goes where, then so be it.

John

Post by John »

** 30-Jun-2023 World View: Escaping the echo chamber
thomasglee wrote:

> You are correct, this place has
> become an echo chamber, and the only
> ones allowed to have an opinion are
> those who agree with a select
> few. All others are "Russian trolls,
> nut-cases, inexcusably anti-vax (I
> have good reasons for being
> anti-vax), or just too stupid to
> know anything." This site is no
> longer a place where thoughts can be
> exchanged and where logic rules.
> But if you believe everything the
> government and the MSM tell you,
> you're welcome here. Otherwise,
> your view is an anathema that needs
> to be expunged or dismissed. I drop
> in each morning to see what's going
> on, but in reality, nothing is going
> on here. I come here more out of
> habit than anything. I no longer
> learn anything on this site.
> Nothing.
thomasglee wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:04 pm
> And here, you prove my point.
> You're the arbiter of what's allowed
> and what's not. Where each
> "echo-chamber" has to be. It's not
> an exchange of ideals, or thoughts,
> that are not agreeable to you and
> the other arbiters.

> As much as it pains me, this will
> have to be my last post here. I
> know you and others won't care and
> that's ok, cuz honestly, I don't
> care either.

> Each echo chamber can keep chatting
> to itself and eventually, you'll
> only have like-minded individuals
> posting here and you can all pat
> yourselves on your backs.

> It's been real, it's been (at times)
> fun, but it ain't been real fun.
>
To start, it's worth pointing out that
you and Cool Breeze have been totally
wrong about the Ukraine war. And I
don't mean wrong about some little
detail. I mean almost 100% wrong about
a massive invasion that has killed
genocide and mass torture and slaughter
of hundreds of thousands of Orthodox
Christians, who share the belief of your
religion -- assuming that you even
believe in the religion you and CB claim
to have.

Your claim that you've learned nothing,
nothing, from this forum is bizarre.
Dozens of people have contributed news
and information about the Ukraine war,
and you could have learned a great deal
from them. Instead, all you do is
complain and accuse all of us of being
idiot dupes of the mainstream media.

A forum like this is not a one-way
street. And it's not a movie theatre.
You say that you've learned nothing,
nothing from this forum, but if you want
to learn something then you have to
contribute something. I can't recall
that you've ever contibuted anything to
any of the threads that you denigrate as
"echo chambers." This is what I would
expect of CB, who is an idiot and a
troll, but I expect a lot more of you.

Here's an example where you could
contribute, if you're so inclined. You
and your family lived in South Korea for
over 20 years. You have a great deal of
insight into the entire situation in
Asia, and how North Korea's threatened
invasion of South Korea compares to
China's threatened invasion of Taiwan,
India, Russia, or Japan, or how it
provides insight into Russia's actual
invasion of Ukraine.

I've packed a lot of stuff into the last
paragraph, to show you multiple ways
that you can contribute. You have a
wealth of knowledge and experience that
you can use to respond to me, to Higgie,
to Aeden, or to anyone else, to agree
with them, correct them, or disagree
with them. If these threads are echo
chambers, then you're at fault as much
as anyone.

So do whatever you're going to do, but
keep in mind that there's no free lunch
in this forum, or elsewhere.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:15 pm
This stuff is bizarre (see the underlined section). It was posted in the news thread. That might be how your hero Putin does things, but I'm not sure this kind of sick, demented propaganda should be allowed anywhere, on any thread. And this comes from someone (you) who has repeatedly told us that you are an Orthodox Christian. Really?

If I was barging onto other threads every day saying, "Dark Age is coming, guys, why can't you see it!" that would seem inappropriate, but you think going off topic on other threads with your Putin is great, the US is evil, Jewish conspiracy routine day after day is just fine. It's not.
You guys extoll the US Constitution. Perhaps rightly so, but obviously only if the people are moral, and as you know, we lost that decades ago. Still, I am just saying that we should do things according to it, but also note that there are higher virtues.

I never said "Putin is great." The Zio-Anglo-Masonic bankster thing is real, provable, and verifiable. Don't shoot the messenger - he's doing you a favor.

The truth is always more important than deception and more importantly, as here for so many, self deception.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:23 pm
To start, it's worth pointing out that
you and Cool Breeze have been totally
wrong about the Ukraine war. And I
don't mean wrong about some little
detail. I mean almost 100% wrong about
a massive invasion that has killed
genocide and mass torture and slaughter
of hundreds of thousands of Orthodox
Christians, who share the belief of your
religion -- assuming that you even
believe in the religion you and CB claim
to have.
Keep living in that delusional world John. One would think that you could see that the quagmire that Ukraine is currently, and the money all the corrupt pols make off of it, including US and Zelensky types, is another obvious repeat of what the US has done for decades. I'm so crazy, and so is Thomas, that colonel Douglas MacArthur says precisely what we say. You act like it's so simple and clear, but you won't listen to the realities of the "war" which were violation of the Minsk accords, NATO continually expanding toward Russia, all the ethnic Russians that were killed by the nazi western/nato/zelensky-ite factions, the coup by NATO/west and Nuland, and the installment of a jewish comedian as president - which led to the "killing of hundreds of thousands of Orthodox Christians". The west is actively engaged in worldwide materialist, expansionist and ANTI CHRISTIAN policies. Until you admit at least some of this, you can't be taken seriously on this topic, at all.

John

Post by John »

** 01-Jul-2023 World View: Wagner Group

Each of your posts is more bizarre than
the last one.

What's your analysis of the failed
Wagner Group coup? Please provide
details.