Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

What am I discouraging others in? If you point that I'll out put an end to that. Thanks.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:42 am
What am I discouraging others in? If you point that I'll out put an end to that. Thanks.
Your behavior is a sick joke. Stop pretending that you want to change.

John

Post by John »

** 18-Oct-2021 World View: Discouraging others
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:42 am
> What am I discouraging others in? If you point that I'll out put
> an end to that. Thanks.
If you're looking for my advice, here are some suggestions:

First, hide your racist and xenophobic tendencies. Such remarks anger
me and a lot of other people.

I don't know if you've even thought about this, but this is the
Generational Dynamics forum, and one of the core principles of
Generational Dynamics is that people of all races, religions, skin
colors, and countries follow the same generational patterns and
cycles. In fact, I've written that intelligent species in other parts
of the universe must follow similar generational cycles, based on
reasonable assumptions. So your xenophobic remarks are offensive not
only to me personally and a lot of other people, but also offensive to
the entire purpose of my web site and forum.

Second, learn to stop. Once you make your point, you've made your
point. There's no need to repeat it over and over, and there's no
need to make a personal attack on someone who disagrees with you.
Make a vow that if someone disagrees with you, then you won't respond
unless you have something new to say -- new evidence, new research,
etc. -- and then just present that evidence without attacking or
arguing.

You do not need to be the last person to post on any particular
subject. Let other people be last, once you've made your point.

Third, stop personally attacking people who disagree with you, even if
someone else is making a personal attack. For the next month, declare
a moratorium on any personal attacks at all. Then, after you've had a
month to think it over, stick you toe in the water again, very
carefully.

Fourth, for the time being, stay out of the Financial Topics thread,
where you are definitely not welcome. After a month or two, if you
have some actual research or evidence to present, then do so
carefully, without attacking or arguing.

As for the question of how you discourage others, there are two ways.
First, people who find your remarks offensive don't want to argue with
you, but also don't want to be in any discussion with you. Second,
when you make the same point over and over, arguing each time and
making personal attacks, then you crowd out people who would like to
contribute rationally to a discussion.

Imagine if a thread contained a lengthy argument between two people
about which is better -- Sunni or Shia Islam. Would you want to post
something about Bitcoin in the middle of that argument?

I hope this helps.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

In line with the site, we are debaters and supporters of reality, which is where this all comes from (and why arguments occur). As you are the site creator/admin, I will respect and abide by your advice, especially since you took the time to write a nice post and give advice, regardless of how I feel of its particulars, generally it means well. Thanks.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:32 pm

I've had more than one complaint about you. One person called you
"toxic" referring to the fact that your endless frivolous posts
discourage other people who don't want to get involved. So when I say
that bizarre things happen in all countries, and your respond by
calling me a marxist-leftist, it doesn't particularly bother me
because I know you're full of crap and I'm used to that kind of
attack. But other people, who want to make a serious post, simply
don't to risk being attacked by you.
It probably is true that people don't want to risk being attacked by Cool Breeze, but the more important reason is that they don't want to waste their time reading his posts or responding to them. You point out that his posts are endless and frivolous. I don't want to waste my time reading or responding to this frivolous and shallow garbage, which is almost all smoke and mirrors. Myself, I don't even read his posts. They are just more to scroll through.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Cool Breeze initially seemed to like me, when I had my disagreement with John over inflation. Then he found out I got the jabs and, well, then not so much.
He is not the worst one on this site. Me, I try to read everything except the Financial Topics thread, which is TL;DR.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:59 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:39 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 12:35 pm
Your needling just keeps showing you are obsessed with irrelevant details.

Barely anyone bought or was able to buy at 31k, bro. It went immediately back to 38k. What do you want me to do, not sleep at all just so I can tell you I got a good price.

Stop wasting our time with these silly questions. Forget about BTC, you don't believe in it anyway, I'm sick of trying to have a reasonable dialogue with unreasonable people, so change the topic. Jeez.
At the low of the year in Bitcoin, Cool Breeze was curled up in the fetal position and shaking like a leaf. Back then, mentioning the price of Bitcoin was "needling" and the price was "irrelevant details".

At the same time I was buying.

Now Cool Breeze watches every tick. What for, I don't know. To sell? To go short? To see how much money the Jews are making? Who knows.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:18 am
Bitcoin is down 30% this morning to 31,000.

I'm nibbling a little bit on the miners for a trade. I think the institutions will come in this morning and support Bitcoin at this support level, as they have a lot at stake.

The miners just bounced about 3% and I am already out.
At least you are buying. Since I'm a HODLER, of course, your posts make absolutely no sense. Stop talking about BTC, you know nothing about it and can't predict anything regarding it.

If you are even around to post in the next several years, it's going to be your most embarrassing topic, by far. But I expect people, who on average have ego problems and can't admit things as a mature person and truth teller would, just avoid the topic entirely due to insecurity.

Wait, I forgot, we're all going to be incinerated in 3 years so it doesn't matter anyway. ha

You stated that "we're all going to be incinerated in 3 years so it doesn't matter anyway". Since you write in code and have a habit of deliberately obfuscating, I take that to mean that you want people to believe that I've said we're all going to be incinerated in a nuclear war. I've never said that.

These are my predictions, posted in February 2018.

First, as you can see, Bitcoin is not mentioned in these predictions because it is irrelevant in the big picture. Bitcoin will do nothing for you under this scenario.

Second, since these predictions were posted, supply chains have started breaking. This is just the beginning. Supply chains will completely break.

Third, since these predictions were posted, a pandemic has occurred. There will be many more.

Finally, as my prediction says below, "there will be no large scale nuclear war."

Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:49 pm

My more specific predictions would be:
  • There will be a major global financial panic and crisis. Supply chains will break, resulting in unavailability of critical raw materials and components. Global trade will begin to shut down. As it begins to become apparent that the supply chain linkages are permanently broken, the global interlinked financial markets will shut down and cease to exist. This will all happen very quickly. It will not take years from the initial panic.
  • The focus of governments will turn to controlling their panicked and hungry populations. Due to lack of availability of imported goods and adequate storage "sufficient to reconstitute" a system consistent with nation state government, this will prove to be too little too late and most government will devolve to the local level as populations lose faith in their national governments and the national governments lose the resources and ability to control their populations.
  • There will be no large scale nuclear war. Instead, the population will be culled through starvation, local strife (including settling of long-standing scores) and disease. Wave after wave of pandemics will sweep the world.
  • Similar to national economies and governments, centralized utilities will fail or become so decrepit as to be unsafe and unusable. All centralized utilities including the power grid will shut down permanently.
  • The initial worldwide kill rate during the first couple decades following the financial panic will exceed 90%. The global population will be in the range of a few tens of millions when the bottom is hit in two or three centuries. Similar to the last dark age, the world's largest cities will have a population on the order of 25,000 and a large town will be 1,000.
  • Life during the coming dark age will be similar to the last dark age but worse due to environmental damage and pollution.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Thanks for the recap. I applaud you on very specific predictions, especially the cull/kill rate. Bold, and daring, and I like that kind of prediction (of course I hope you are wrong). Is your best guess that this happens within 5-10 years and then we go through a 2 or 3 decade dark age start, as you say? Interesting.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:46 am
Thanks for the recap. I applaud you on very specific predictions, especially the cull/kill rate. Bold, and daring, and I like that kind of prediction (of course I hope you are wrong). Is your best guess that this happens within 5-10 years and then we go through a 2 or 3 decade dark age start, as you say? Interesting.
Yes, my best guess is that the financial crisis happens within 5-10 years, probably sooner.

I think it's possible that China will attack the US financial system before they invade Taiwan.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:52 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:46 am
Yes, my best guess is that the financial crisis happens within 5-10 years, probably sooner.

I think it's possible that China will attack the US financial system before they invade Taiwan.
Thanks, these are interesting ideas. What would the financial system attack be, or around what general subject do you think they believe they can be effective in?

By the way, I agree with you, I see high probability at least that a crisis occurs within 6 years. It's either that or the deflationary things start and market draw downs demoralize the older population, and social issues finally bubble up to real internal crisis levels, socially and violence-wise.