Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
John

Post by John »

** 12-May-2021 World View: End Times
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:04 am
> The times may be approaching sooner than anyone thought, my
> friend.
Is this prediction related to your claim that all the members of this
forum are "degenerates and globalist serving satanists"?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 10:10 am
John wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:56 pm
A lot of people are blaming the Russian government.
But who knows?
As someone who you used to live in the former Soviet Union, it strains credulity to believe that a cyber criminal gang on this level operates without state sanction in Russia. Impossible so. Absolutely impossible.
The truth about Russia is that everything you hear about it can be generally labeled Israeli/diaspora "jew" propaganda. They have their own issues like anyone else but they aren't under the global leftist media and banking yoke paradigm, and are thus hated.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:10 am
** 12-May-2021 World View: End Times
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:04 am
> The times may be approaching sooner than anyone thought, my
> friend.
Is this prediction related to your claim that all the members of this
forum are "degenerates and globalist serving satanists"?
I have never said such a thing. Aeden is giving a global control mechanism as possibility, he's the seventh day adventist, I'm just commenting on his post - I make no prediction.

John

Post by John »

** 12-May-2021 World View: Degenerates and globalist serving satanists
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:14 am
> I have never said such a thing. Aeden is giving a global control
> mechanism as possibility, he's the seventh day adventist, I'm just
> commenting on his post - I make no prediction.
Then please answer the question that I asked you yesterday:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 6:09 pm
> That's the funniest part, within Israel and abroad this group has
> all manner of degenerates and globalist serving satanists
John wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 6:11 pm
> What group are you referring to?
Please answer the question: What group are you referring to?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:12 am
Guest wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 10:10 am
John wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:56 pm
A lot of people are blaming the Russian government.
But who knows?
As someone who you used to live in the former Soviet Union, it strains credulity to believe that a cyber criminal gang on this level operates without state sanction in Russia. Impossible so. Absolutely impossible.
The truth about Russia is that everything you hear about it can be generally labeled Israeli/diaspora "jew" propaganda. They have their own issues like anyone else but they aren't under the global leftist media and banking yoke paradigm, and are thus hated.
I haven't any need of the media in this regard. I have formed my opinions based on my life in the Former Soviet Union. A place I doubt you have ever set foot in. You are one of Putn's "useful idiots".

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:26 am
** 12-May-2021 World View: Degenerates and globalist serving satanists
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:14 am
> I have never said such a thing. Aeden is giving a global control
> mechanism as possibility, he's the seventh day adventist, I'm just
> commenting on his post - I make no prediction.
Then please answer the question that I asked you yesterday:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 6:09 pm
> That's the funniest part, within Israel and abroad this group has
> all manner of degenerates and globalist serving satanists
John wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 6:11 pm
> What group are you referring to?
Please answer the question: What group are you referring to?
Oh I don't know, the group that has all of the bankers, the one that controls nearly all of the media corporations and decisions (including all of Hollyweird), owns a lot of the sports teams, many of the biggest and definitely the tech corporations, and yet is a miniscule part of the global population. Oh, did I mention the diversity of the supreme court of the united states over the years?

It's laughable that others get called names for pointing out facts.

And let's be clear, there are secret society satanists who are not necessarily the Anton LaVeys of the world either. Klaus Schwab is one. Gates is another stooge of theirs. Fauci is part of it, as are many "Jesuits" - quid pro Joe included, and Pelosi too.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Francis wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:59 am
Guest wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:03 am
The citizens are just like the politicians... all liars and full of sh%t. That's why they continue to vote in the same morons over and over again. 20% of the citizens have a brain, the other 80% are on the planet, not in it.
Since 57% of voters for Dementia Joe are women and women do most of the shopping take a good hard look at staggering food prices and gasoline is up 48% since Sniffy took office..
As I have said, Godless caucasians have led to this predicament since they appeal to and support the lie, and that also corrupted most white women. These godless europeans are generally jesuits (see the ilk of Pelosi and Biden) and jews, who are anything but jews in belief or practice (in the old testament sense). The sooner the jesuit and jew ideas are jettisoned, the better.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

vincecate wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:01 am
richard5za wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:35 am
My take on the stock market based upon about 150 years of history is that fair value is a P/E of 18 in good times and 13 in difficult economic times. But the PE is currently well over 30 on S&P 500. History shows it always overshoots when it corrects, in some cases to a PE of 5 or 6. So the maths says the minimum it will come off is 50%. But as PE of 5 gives it a fall of 85%. Not over a few weeks but over a couple of years even 3 or 4 years
What I don't know is when the fall will start or the nature of the initial trigger.
The real question is identifying the assets to be invested in when the fall starts. US dollar, gold miners, cash in your trading account?
This "everything bubble" comes from the Fed. It dies when people lose confidence in the Fed. People will lose confidence in the Fed when inflation shows its ugly head. The trigger is undeniable inflation.
And John keeps railing on CPI as if it isn't an intentionally manipulated number by the Feds for this very reason. Regardless of the CPI number reported, which most listen to, they won't have the luxury of believing the lie anymore when rent, gas, food, etc - all real requirements for living - are much, much higher. They'll claim "Oh it's because of the covid supply shocks" but no one will care. Confidence is the game, indeed, Vince.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Vince, the question is when the American will give up on the confidence game known as the USD. That will be the real plunge, and no one is used to it because no boomer has seen it or lived without it being their reality.

John has finally looked more into velocity per what I said, the issue is that yes demographics are less inflationary for reasons he states and most know, but he refuses to understand that inflation has occurred MASSIVELY in these sectors, which is a reason why the CPI is relatively meaningless; of course people have less money to spend on other shit when the following has skyrocketed in price and they deem these good necessary:

1) Education
2) Health Care
3) Housing

Quit hating the solid points of the messenger for some reason because of the messenger, look at the message. This is undeniable stuff. Say thank you for once since all I want people is to see reality for what it is.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:18 pm
"...when the real criminals are the White Democrats."

The people who victimized my family were not White Democrats. They were black.

I see your point, but I think you are letting blacks off too easily. Every single black person I know supports BLM. They have also always been the least qualified of any of my co-workers. I think American blacks are whinny and grossly hypocritical. I have worked with a lot of openly racist blacks in the past. I have quit jobs to escape them. (Which always turned out to be a wise move for me.) I have seen small businesses bankrupted by them. I don't see them as contributing to America in a postive way.

I can't speak for the other guests, but I will simply agree to disagee with you on this point.
Of course he is letting them off, to be politically correct, which is surprising, because John typically won't be that way. But the feels and egalitarianism have been strong indoctrination points for years. If we must talk about groups, blacks commit the most crime, the most violent crimes, in the world and it's not even close - again every single country you go to regardless of other groups or minority groups present. Again, as a group, because perhaps a minority isn't like this (and better if they are a small, controlled subset that isn't abused by free shit from Democrats) it proves nothing as to the reality of a people with certain selection pressures and behaviors historically, and certain IQs. The welfare state just made all of this worse, because now you don't even have to pretend to have a father or a family.

Guest, you disagree because John is wrong. It's not a comfortable topic for most. The fact of the matter is, europeans do not benefit at all from blacks being present in their societies, but the converse is the reason why the problems keep existing, since it's a power struggle between the civilizationally competent and the not. Again, I don't really care about anything but the truth, and that's the truth. You can hold this point of view and not treat any individual any different, but you are stupid and have a death wish if you don't actually understand the facts at hand, especially in today's urban environments.