Dakardii's topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
DaKardii

Re: Dakardii's topic

Post by DaKardii »

Xeraphim1 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:27 pm
Okay, moving on again. Now, bearing in mind that we have a paranoid, xenophobic country which sees the US as a rival at the least and that the work being done at this state run laboratory is considered sensitive at the least, what do you think are the odds that the CCP allowed persons from the US to run experiments that resulted in the release of a pandemic?
This... is a very good point. In fact, I don't think I can refute this one.

I concede.

John

Post by John »

Hip pain, back pain, sciatica, related issues

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Sorry about that, John.
I can’t do anything about that of course except wish you well and say one of my prayers (which you probably think useless).
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:17 am
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:27 pm
Okay, moving on again. Now, bearing in mind that we have a paranoid, xenophobic country which sees the US as a rival at the least and that the work being done at this state run laboratory is considered sensitive at the least, what do you think are the odds that the CCP allowed persons from the US to run experiments that resulted in the release of a pandemic?
This... is a very good point. In fact, I don't think I can refute this one.

I concede.
If you (you all haven't) don't address EcoHealth and its objectives (globally), you haven't treated the subject even close to its fullness. A lot of the analysis on this forum is lacking because of motivation questions such as the above, not data or conclusions from the facts on the ground.