Race and Racism

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
ironclark

Re: Race and Racism

Post by ironclark »

Cali wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:35 am
Guest wrote:Mexicans will claim that they landed on the Moon, and that white men took credit for Mexican technology. Hell, the low IQ taco benders are saying things like that now...

Adios America.

Mexicans are by far the most hypocritical racists you will ever meet. Mexicans have waged genocidal wars against rival Indian tribes for a millennia. They are far worst than North Americans ever were. And now omegle they spreading their genocidal hatred into America.

White males pay 90% of the taxes in the US. Mexicans and blacks will never pay their fair share of taxes, and they will never be able to maintain a first world country. They can't even maintain decent power grids in their ancestral homelands.

I am beyond tired of paying taxes for black and brown people who keep telling me that 'white men have been cancelled'.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-worl ... 94608.html

destroy all monuments to genocide and kill all colonizers”

America will become a failed state controlled by semi-literate drug dealers in ten years, just like Mexico. Happy now?

I ts sweet Musician

Post by I ts sweet Musician »

Bob Butler wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:15 pm
Christ’s approach is love. The early church was centered on charity. The approach was to share and help those in need. Thus you have the modern sanctuary cities and helping refugees, things which the Democrats tend to support.

Like the people and organizations of New York, Martha’s Vineyard or Washington DC being willing to help refugees, but the governors of Florida and Texas with their political stunts do not have the common curtesy to ask where to send people or say when they are coming. They hope to gather a following by hurting those in need, rather than by helping them.

Yes, certain groups are more competent at different things. Unfortunately some are better at conquest, oppression, harassment and prejudice. This is quite the opposite of the Christian approach, quite in keeping with much of the conservative community. I would suggest the progressive habit of domestic spending is in line with the original Christian love and sharing. It is more secular than religious these days, but still.

Evil? Autocratic powers who care most for selfish power for the elite. Corporations who care more for immediate profit than sustainability. Criminals who seek their own benefit without regards to the situation of others. Seeking political power for one’s own kind rather than serving the people in need. Caring more for the immediate results in one’s life time and ignoring long term continuity. Caring for one’s own group, for those like you, than others from another culture, religion, race or other.

Today it was conservative Hope Hicks thinking that the great crime of January 6 was in making her unemployable. She thought of herself rather than America. Evil.

Love thy neighbor. We are all your neighbors. You need to really read the Bible, with special emphasis on the New Testament, to figure out what Christianity is all about. You still haven’t figured it out. It’s sad.
Yes we are still very far away from the meaning of Christianity. But fortunately or unfortunately the society is something which have different kind of ppl together.

megancarrye

Post by megancarrye »

MarcellaHeard wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:05 am
I support equality. I think every human being should have equal rights because casts are exists in Animals not in Human!
pixel circle generator
It's important to respect the boundaries of others and refrain from using force unless it is necessary for self-defense or the protection of others. The reasons for not engaging in forceful actions should be apparent, and I won't elaborate on them here, although it may not hold much significance for you.

However, it seems evident that you have a strong inclination towards engaging in conflicts, as if you enjoy them and long for their presence once again. While I appreciate spirited assertiveness, I find it concerning when it is directed towards inappropriate targets. It's worth noting that encountering a well-intentioned individual whose mindset is focused on the right path poses a greater risk to you than encountering someone from Russia, Serbia, Mexico, or any other racially diverse background.

ironclark

Post by ironclark »

Bob Butler wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:15 pm
Christ’s approach is love. The early church was centered on charity. The approach was to share and help those in need. Thus you have the modern sanctuary cities and helping refugees, things which the Democrats tend to support.

Like the people and organizations of New York, Martha’s Vineyard or Washington DC being willing to help refugees, but the governors of Florida and Texas with their political stunts do not have the common curtesy to ask where to send people or say when they are coming. They hope to gather a following by hurting those in need, rather than by helping them.

Yes, certain groups are more competent at different things. Unfortunately some are better at conquest, oppression, harassment and prejudice. This is quite the opposite of the Christian approach, quite in keeping ometv with much of the conservative community. I would suggest the progressive habit of domestic spending is in line with the original Christian love and sharing. It is more secular than religious these days, but still.

Evil? Autocratic powers who care most for selfish power for the elite. Corporations who care more for immediate profit than sustainability. Criminals who seek their own benefit without regards to the situation of others. Seeking political power for one’s own kind rather than serving the people in need. Caring more for the immediate results in one’s life time and ignoring long term continuity. Caring for one’s own group, for those like you, than others from another culture, religion, race or other.

Today it was conservative Hope Hicks thinking that the great crime of January 6 was in making her unemployable. She thought of herself rather than America. Evil.

Love thy neighbor. We are all your neighbors. You need to really read the Bible, with special emphasis on the New Testament, to figure out what Christianity is all about. You still haven’t figured it out. It’s sad.
thank you!

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

Sanctuary cities are not sanctuaries for all, least of all for the unborn Children of God. That is enough to make any honest person question whether anything in that passage was true.
“Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus”