Race and Racism

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Re: Race and Racism

Post by Guest »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
tim wrote:LOL I didn't say anything racist. The words I used can be applied to any race.

I shall give you another chance, but...

The lack of ethnicity in your disparaging remark is irrelevant to its being racist.

I suppose "collective punishment" might be a better word than "racist" in this case.

I'm just as adamantly opposed to collective punishment as I am to racism, as I consider racism to simply be a subset of collective punishment.

It is NEVER appropriate, and it harms the credibility of anyone who expresses it.

Better luck to you in your choice of words and understanding of "collective punishment" in the future.
Racism can keep you alive. It's worked for me.

I have learned through personal experience to avoid Russians and Serbs. I won't even share a room with a Mexican. I also have learned to avoid American blacks because I found them to be the most racist people in the world. They are also the most dependent and unskilled people I have ever met. Without white males, they have no future. Everyone knows that except them.

To each his own, but never try to force others to accept your world view. Especially the world view of someone how plans to sail away and let the rest of humanity die. You're not a fighter, you're a coward.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Guest wrote:
tim wrote:...
Was your post edited? :shock:
Are you not capable of scrolling back into the posts?

..if you need some handholding, we're here for 'ya bucky! :)

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Guest wrote:...
Racism can keep you alive. It's worked for me.

I have learned through personal experience to avoid Russians and Serbs. I won't even share a room with a Mexican. I also have learned to avoid American blacks because I found them to be the most racist people in the world. They are also the most dependent and unskilled people I have ever met. Without white males, they have no future. Everyone knows that except them.

To each his own, but never try to force others to accept your world view. Especially the world view of someone how plans to sail away and let the rest of humanity die. You're not a fighter, you're a coward.
What you're describing is not racism. It's traumatic experience informed behavior. I feel for you, Chief.

It won't serve you well, but you're not worried about that, because your pathology is your "comfort".

Abide in your "comfort", but don't act with force on it toward those who aren't harming you or others. You know why you shouldn't, so I won't explain that to you, not that that means a thing to you.

But then, we all know your a pathetic war-monger, itchin' to get into a fight,.. 'cause ya' LIKES them fights,.. and your missin' 'em mightily!

And I like southern feistiness, just not when it's aimed in perverse directions. You're more likely to be taken out by a good 'ol boy whose mind is pointing in the right direction than you are by a Russian, Serb, Mexican or "Melanated Urbanite".

..or even more likely, you're just another (probably inadvertent) CCP troll. <chuckle!>

MarcellaHeard

Post by MarcellaHeard »

I support equality. I think every human being should have equal rights because casts are exists in Animals not in Human!
https://cpstest.org

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

"Racism" aka showing the siutation that is leading to a US Civil War that scares John more than WWIII with China.

A great tweet a saw recently, racist is becoming like dentist, a dentist understands teeth like a racist understands races.

John

Post by John »

Millenial83 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:04 pm
"Racism" aka showing the siutation that is leading to a US Civil War that scares John more than WWIII with China.

A great tweet a saw recently, racist is becoming like dentist, a dentist understands teeth like a racist understands races.
Idiot.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

johm seriously, is it just the boomer in you that makes someone so smart unable to accept the fundamental genetic and evolutionary differences intelligence and behavior in the humans races and why we shouldn't live together?

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

apologies for any typos as I do this on my phone, since I know you love to ad hominum attack me to avoid the real issues

John

Post by John »

Several posts have been moved to the "Race and Racism" thread.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

afraid, have to move the posts john?