Formal Apologies

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Heisenberg

Formal Apologies

Post by Heisenberg »

I Dr. Heisenberg would like to formally apologize to the readers of this esteemed forum. The great readers have been kind to tolerate my less than spectacular moments and I thank thee for thy patience and bestowing such holy hard learned knowledge upon thyself. As reconciliation I have compiled more puns from a selected literary source for the pleasures of the readers:

Failure is the past of least persistence.

Success is more attitude than aptitude.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try a grin.

He who laughs, lasts.

The best vitamin for making friends is B-1.

FishbellykanakaDude

Re: Formal Apologies

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Heisenberg wrote:I Dr. Heisenberg would like to formally apologize to the readers of this esteemed forum. The great readers have been kind to tolerate my less than spectacular moments and I thank thee for thy patience and bestowing such holy hard learned knowledge upon thyself. As reconciliation I have compiled more puns from a selected literary source for the pleasures of the readers:

Failure is the past of least persistence.

Success is more attitude than aptitude.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try a grin.

He who laughs, lasts.

The best vitamin for making friends is B-1.
But,.. are you CERTAIN, Dr. Heisenberg? Are you...!!?

..and what have you done with that cat of Erwin's...!!!?

Miacharlotte

Re: Formal Apologies

Post by Miacharlotte »

Losing your cool in a meeting. That Tweet you really shouldn't have sent. Gossiping about a colleague. We all make mistakes, and sometimes hurt people through our behavior, words and actions – intentionally or by accident.

That's why we all need to know how to apologize. It isn't always easy to say you're sorry, but it's the best way to restore trust when you've done something wrong.

In this article, we'll explore why apologies are so important, and look at how to say sorry for a mistake you've made.