Good news source

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Tom Mazanec

Good news source

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Most of my links come from Breaking News on Dollar Collapse:
https://www.dollarcollapse.com/breaking-news-best-web/
I reveal this in case something happens to me.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

John

Re: Good news source

Post by John »

Tom Mazanec wrote:Most of my links come from Breaking News on Dollar Collapse:
Why? What are you planning?

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Tom Mazanec wrote:Most of my links come from Breaking News on Dollar Collapse:
Thanks for the source.

..and are you as concerned about your Killer Mongeese (Mongooses?) lasering off your fingers, rendering you incapable of posting in these forums, as I am?

Aloha (love) to you, īa ʻoe, Tommo! Nā mahalo buckeroo. :) <shaka!>

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

I plan to start learning how to swim (Maybe I can visit you that way, FishbellykanakaDude...down Tinker's Creek, into the Cuyahoga to Lake Erie, over the Niagara Falls into Lake Ontario, down the St. Lawrence Seaway into the Atlantic, through the Panama Canal into the Pacific, and on to Hawaii) and also to pursue my DTM in Toastmaster, so I will likely stop my posting again when that happens, if the website is still up.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Tom Mazanec wrote:I plan to start learning how to swim (Maybe I can visit you that way, FishbellykanakaDude...down Tinker's Creek, into the Cuyahoga to Lake Erie, over the Niagara Falls into Lake Ontario, down the St. Lawrence Seaway into the Atlantic, through the Panama Canal into the Pacific, and on to Hawaii) and also to pursue my DTM in Toastmaster, so I will likely stop my posting again when that happens, if the website is still up.
Does DTM stand for "Doctorate of Tom Mazanec-ing",.. by any chance?

..you should do REALLY well with that! Just sayin'.

And wouldn't it be easier to swim out the Saint Lawrence northward over Newfoundland, then north around Nunavutland, westward through the pass south of Devon Island, Cornwallis Island, Bathurst Island and Melville Island, then head south over Banks Island, across the Beaufort and the Chukchi Seas then into the Bering Sea, through the Aleutian Islands east of Umiac with a final straight shot SSE to Maui...!?

..might be a bit chilly, though. But you DO avoid the CRAZY fines for swimming in the Panama Canal.