Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
tim

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by tim »

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/how-a ... snared-the
How a CCP Operation Ensnared the US Government
How HHS became compromised during the COVID Crisis
How they all became involved, wittingly or not, in supporting the Chinese regime’s offensive Biological Warfare program is the story of a sophisticated recruitment operation—or as Peter Schweizer tells us the CCP calls it, “elite capture”. Since at least 2005, when Epoch Times acquired a copy of The Secret Speech of Chi Haotian, we have known (or should have known) that the Chinese regime actively is working to develop “special means to ‘clean up’ America”, specifically “new bio-weapons”. Jeff Nyquist published the entire speech in English translation at his blog in September 2019. That virtually the entirety of the U.S. public health system allowed itself to become ensnared in such an operation that finally looks to become fully exposed in planned hearings as Republicans take control of the House of Representatives nevertheless remains deeply disturbing. The naivete, if that’s what it was, or arrogance, carelessness, greed, that allowed leadership of the CDC, FDA, NIH, NIAID and top university lab facilities to be lured into complicity for one of the worst health disasters of modern times should inform us all of how the CCP conducts the “unrestricted warfare” by which China fully intends to take down America and the rest of the free world.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, has said the covid injection should not be called mRNA.

From Dr. Robert Malone's book Lies my Gov't Told Me page 123:
The original idea behind using mRNA as a drug was that mRNA is typically degraded quite rapidly once released into a cell.The stability of an individual mRNA molecule is regulated by a number of genetic elements but typically ranges thirty minutes to a couple of hours. Therefore, if natural (or synthetic that mimics natural) mRNA is introduced into the body, it should last for a very short time. And when asked, "How long does the injected mRNA last after injection?" PFizer, BioNTech, and Moderna have all replied that it lasts for only a few hours.

But we now know the "mRNA" in the vaccine incorporates a synthetic nucleotide called "pseudouridine" and can persist in lymph nodes for at least sixty days after injection. This is not natural, and this is not really mRNA. These molecules have genetic elements similar to those of natural mRNA, but they are far more resistant to the enzymes that normally degrade mRNA. In addition, they seem capable of producing large amounts of protein for extended periods and evading normal immunologic mechanisms for eliminating cells that produce foreign proteins.
...incorporating RNA modifications, including pseudouridine, in foreign RNA allows for escape from innate immune detection. This makes RNA modification a powerful tool in the field of RNA therapeutics where RNAs must make it into cells without triggering an immune response and remain stable long enough to achieve therapeutic goals. In addition, the presence of modified nucleotides in viral genomic RNA could contribute to immune evasions during infection.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://news3lv.com/news/local/student- ... tending-pe
Las Vegas student found unresponsive in school bathroom after attending PE
LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — News 3 is learning more about a second student that died in Clark County.

Parents of 18-year-old Jordan Tyler Brister said he died last Tuesday at Amplus Academy due to a cardiac arrest.

They said the teenager was found inside the school bathroom after he attended PE.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/air-forc ... brown-dead
Air Force football player Hunter Brown dead at 21
Brown was from Louisiana
Air Force football player Hunter Brown suffered a medical emergency on his way to class Monday and died, the academy announced Tuesday. He was 21.

Brown, a sophomore center for the Falcons from Lake Charles, Louisiana, was on his way to class from his dorm room when he collapsed. Emergency personnel attempted life-saving measures but were unsuccessful, the school said.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/e ... 794614007/
Ohio student died after suffering 'cardiac arrest activity' at school, school says
A southern Ohio school district is mourning the death of 17-year-old Blaze Jacobs, who died Monday after experiencing cardiac arrest during class.

Wags

Post by Wags »

It seems strange to me that there is so much confusion regarding the sudden uptick in cardiac events in young adults when we know the spike protein (via infection OR vaccine) causes an increase in circulating inflammatory cytokines—especially in the endothelial tissue—plus their high use of “energy drinks” which are known to increase the risk of cardiac events (https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... lar_Events), or maybe I’m missing something.

I expected more fatal events shortly after vaccination in certain populations (ie those with compromised cardiovascular health coupled with the concentrated dose of spike protein), and I think the stats from life insurance companies are showing the excess mortality in those with some pre-existing disease, but most teens and athletes don’t usually have such a predisposing defect.

However, given the exposure to spike protein (which is nearly constant now) and its affects on inflammation and immune system, coupled with typical young adult diets filled w inflammatory (processed) foods—most impactful imo is high fructose corn syrup and canola oil which both negatively alters gut flora, making the immune system less effective in dealing w inflammatory reactions, in addition to raising inflammatory cytokines (see the double whammy?)—and then the young adult population consumes the highest % of energy drinks (which can precipitate an arrhythmia), and/or have them participate in a demanding sport that will flood their body w adrenaline, so the oxygen demands are at the all time high as is the potential for a cardiac event…

I’m no mad scientist, but if Jeff Nyquist’s translation of the CCP’s General’s speech is correct, then the Covid spike protein (via infection and vaccine), coupled with the (typical American young adult’s) highly processed diet appears to be a very effective—and targeted—bio-weapon.

My issue w the jabs was based on 20 years of failed mRNA vaccine studies for HIV and HCV. Then Pfizer submitted 7 days worth of data for the EUA. How can 7 days of data show safety or efficacy (beyond relative risk for those 7 days)?? Then at 8 weeks they vaccinated the control group. That isn’t a vaccine study; it’s a joke.

There’s also data that the spike protein acts like a BRCA mutation, so I suspect we’ll see an increase in cancers and they’ll be more aggressive (ie diagnosed at a later stage). I also suspect we’ll see an increase in autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel diseases, psoriasis) as well as chronic neurological problems (the virus crosses the blood brain barrier and causes inflammation of nervous system tissue).

As for the healthcare system… “Buckle up; it’s going to be a bumpy ride.”

My 2c: Probiotics, black seed oil (nigella sativa), eat healthy (no HFCS or processed crap), exercise daily, and get good sleep. And stay on top of your regular health screenings.

John

Post by John »

more fodder for antivaxors: Lisa Marie Presley died at age 54 of a heart attack.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/ ... ies-sleep/
A member of the Colorado College men’s tennis team died suddenly in his sleep last week, his school announced.

Jack Madison, 20, a sophomore student at Colorado College, died in his sleep while at home on Monday, January 2, according to the school’s news release.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-new ... ac-arrest/
Woman calls on community for help after friend dies suddenly of cardiac arrest
LAS VEGAS (KLAS)— A local woman is sharing the story of her friend, who died suddenly from cardiac arrest Sunday; one of several who has suffered the same fate in Las Vegas this past week.

Michele Morgan told 8 News Now her friend and employee of 30 years, Alicia Groeblinghoff, went into cardiac arrest at the gym and died one day later.
Morgan said Groeblinghoff’s family does not know what caused Alicia’s cardiac arrest.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Pi7DCSn2c
What is causing the exponential increase in sudden deaths among individuals in the prime of their lives? Edward Dowd, former leading BlackRock portfolio manager, examines the epidemic of sudden deaths (not linked to c0r0navirus) which began in 2021 with the rollout of national vaxxinations.

Throughout Ed’s career in finance he excelled at an elite level in pattern recognition, which propelled him to become one of the most renowned and successful in the world. Early in 2021, he took his data analyst skill set and directed it to examine the drastic uptick in sudden deaths among very fit athletes and other seemingly healthy young people across the country, a phenomenon that is now coined “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome”. His thesis points at the Covid Vaxxines as the causal factor, and he openly invites anyone with an opposing viewpoint to offer an alternate explanation. This is a heavy podcast as each statistic is not merely a number, but a human life.

The podcast ends with a message of hope. That regardless of what has happened, the human mind and body is capable of miraculous healing. And from a macro perspective, on the other side of tragedy is the invitation for a renaissance. We humans have always triumphed over resistance and I have no doubt that we will again.