Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:17 am
Cool Breeze, is it all vaccines or only the covid ones you oppose?
Just curious.
That's the first problem. I don't have any opposition to vaccines, necessarily, at all. These are mRNA therapies or DNA vector technologies. They are not, and should not be referred to, as "vaccines." These are gene therapies.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:18 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Just curious.
That's the first problem. I don't have any opposition to vaccines, necessarily, at all. These are mRNA therapies or DNA vector technologies. They are not, and should not be referred to, as "vaccines." These are gene therapies.
How is it that the medical community has become complicit with such an undertaking as we've witnessed. They're all normal people who basically want to do good. I think it would be a stretch to compare it to other times of collective social insanity, but maybe not. How insane is it now, really? I have a hard time comprehending if only because I prefer it didn't exist.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:07 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:18 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Just curious.
How is it that the medical community has become complicit with such an undertaking as we've witnessed. They're all normal people who basically want to do good. I think it would be a stretch to compare it to other times of collective social insanity, but maybe not. How insane is it now, really? I have a hard time comprehending if only because I prefer it didn't exist.
It's easy to answer. Governments get big. Corporations get big. Both combine to have more and more control on your life. You think time spent with patients has gone up over the years? No, demand from the hospital lobby has increased and government cutting payments have gone in lockstop. Doctors are like anyone else AND they have stupid tribal affiliations (if they are democrat) or tend to overstate how dangerous things are/how "safe" you should be, etc. Why? They get sued and it doesn't cost them anything to be more "safe". If you think that after all that time, doctors don't want to just do their job and go home to their families, you're naive. As part of the collective support of politicians who want more and more from physicians for less and less, the people are again part of the problem yet they don't think they are, because by and large they don't know shit. They certainly have no idea what they don't know.

The really nefarious people are the ones that are making these proclamations. Most women and soyboys are just peons that follow along. As for the population, they can't recognize propaganda (which is usually omission so that context is lost) and they are increasingly materialists so they fear death to unbelievably unhealthy degrees.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

What gets me is people saying “the shot is the Mark of the Beast” or “kill anyone who is unvaccinated and all who share their DNA”. Like every thing else it is hyperpartisan.
SHARKS (crossed out) MONGEESE (sic) WITH FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:56 pm
What gets me is people saying “the shot is the Mark of the Beast” or “kill anyone who is unvaccinated and all who share their DNA”. Like every thing else it is hyperpartisan.
No, it is a type of the mark, prefiguring the real mark to come.

"Do this and you will be saved from death"

And its purpose is to abuse you and confirm your master is life in this world (as if you aren't going to die one day) and self preservation, not trusting in God no matter what happens.

Why else would all those unvaccinated be so clearly discriminated against and maligned, even though a lot of them are actually the healthiest people in society (like me).

An untested gene therapy for a disease that can't possibly kill me? Give me a break, that's the essence of stupid and not understanding risk.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:29 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:

And its purpose is to abuse you and confirm your master is life in this world (as if you aren't going to die one day) and self preservation, not trusting in God no matter what happens.

Why else would all those unvaccinated be so clearly discriminated against and maligned, even though a lot of them are actually the healthiest people in society (like me).

An untested gene therapy for a disease that can't possibly kill me? Give me a break, that's the essence of stupid and not understanding risk.
No. The vaccine is not a type of the mark, prefiguring the real mark to come.

And all those unvaccinated are not clearly discriminated against and maligned. There's been no discrimination at all in my experience.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:07 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tom Mazanec wrote:

And all those unvaccinated are not clearly discriminated against and maligned. There's been no discrimination at all in my experience.
Some people have experienced difficulty. They were vulnerable to a system that they know more about now. If you think it's nothing, then you're either blind or an integral part of the system helping it to be what it is. It's a sign of the times and the people. It shouldn't have been so very crazy. There's nothing normal about the whole thing from either of the"sides". Crowded indoor parties, or masks outdoors with nobody around. Or Dems saying don't mask or take Trump's vaccine. Then turning around 180°, in one year. And not realizing the hypocrisy. A medical issue becoming overly politicized and the people bereft of competent leadership

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:29 pm
If you think it's nothing, then you're either blind or an integral part of the system helping it to be what it is.
Let me ask it a different way-

Who is writing here who has lost their job because they didn't get vaccinated?
Who is writing here from a prison cell because they have been imprisoned for not being vaccinated?
Who has had to flee their home or their country because they have not been vaccinated?
Who has been fined for not being vaccinated?

Please tell your story.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:07 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tom Mazanec wrote:

Just saying no doesn't add to a conversation, especially when it's devoid of reality. Ever heard of vax passports, etc.? That's the plan

Don't bother to reply if you aren't going to actually respond with anything worthwhile, or reality based.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:50 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:29 pm
If you think it's nothing, then you're either blind or an integral part of the system helping it to be what it is.
Let me ask it a different way-

Who is writing here who has lost their job because they didn't get vaccinated?
Who is writing here from a prison cell because they have been imprisoned for not being vaccinated?
Who has had to flee their home or their country because they have not been vaccinated?
Who has been fined for not being vaccinated?

Please tell your story.
I can answer affirmatively to at least one of these.

Wake up.