Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
John
Posts: 10106
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

Post by John »

** 16-Apr-2021 World View: Your wish is granted
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:28 pm
> John, you underestimate severely the bonds of the current USA -
> europeans increasingly are realizing that the other groups are
> totally against them, and don't care about what they've done to
> help all those around the world and in their own country, only
> live to berate them for power plays and redistributing their
> productive capacity/money. The only thing that holds America
> together is economics. Once that goes, bye bye birdie. It's been
> that way since the country was changed by the globalists and the
> swamp, since the 1960s. Most of those of european descent are even
> godless now in the west reverting to paganism and primitivism -
> just like Huxley et al wanted them to. It's a sad sight.

> While your regeneracy event theory is a great theory, that's a
> theory fit for the OLD world.

> I'm sorry to say, it no longer applies. I wish I were wrong and
> you were right. But like your lack of understanding regarding BTC
> showing you are a fossil, it comes out here too - to my chagrin,
> Mr. Methuselah
I thought you were giving up this forum for Lent. What happened?

"I wish I were wrong and you were right." -- your wish is granted.

As I've written many times, the Regeneracy is a seminal event that
threatens the existence of the nation and society, and causes poltical
differences to be put aside. What's the point of arguing over whether
there will be two genders or 20 genders, if the nation and its way of
life are going to be destroyed?

When you talk about stuff like "the bonds of the current USA," you're
talking about pre-Regeneracy emotions. Those emotions all change with
the Regeneracy.

Cool Breeze
Posts: 535
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:46 pm
** 16-Apr-2021 World View: Your wish is granted
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:28 pm
> John, you underestimate severely the bonds of the current USA -
> europeans increasingly are realizing that the other groups are
> totally against them, and don't care about what they've done to
> help all those around the world and in their own country, only
> live to berate them for power plays and redistributing their
> productive capacity/money. The only thing that holds America
> together is economics. Once that goes, bye bye birdie. It's been
> that way since the country was changed by the globalists and the
> swamp, since the 1960s. Most of those of european descent are even
> godless now in the west reverting to paganism and primitivism -
> just like Huxley et al wanted them to. It's a sad sight.

> While your regeneracy event theory is a great theory, that's a
> theory fit for the OLD world.

> I'm sorry to say, it no longer applies. I wish I were wrong and
> you were right. But like your lack of understanding regarding BTC
> showing you are a fossil, it comes out here too - to my chagrin,
> Mr. Methuselah
I thought you were giving up this forum for Lent. What happened?

"I wish I were wrong and you were right." -- your wish is granted.

As I've written many times, the Regeneracy is a seminal event that
threatens the existence of the nation and society, and causes poltical
differences to be put aside. What's the point of arguing over whether
there will be two genders or 20 genders, if the nation and its way of
life are going to be destroyed?

When you talk about stuff like "the bonds of the current USA," you're
talking about pre-Regeneracy emotions. Those emotions all change with
the Regeneracy.
I just wanted to check in and see how you all are doing. Looking good, looking good.
"I wish I were wrong and you were right." -- your wish is granted.
touché (-:
What's the point of arguing over whether
there will be two genders or 20 genders, if the nation and its way of
life are going to be destroyed?
There you going using logic again, haha. Who throws away the 2 sexes for madness in the first place? It's self evident.

Of course, you may be right, and I hope you are right. I never give up, I just don't see the solution being that simple. If BTC can progress fast enough to replace the broken usury system, that can be a solution in total, but it might not happen fast enough so it'll likely be only in part.

By the way, one of the possibilities is that those with BTC (the bigger whales) in the new system may pose unforeseen challenges. I put this at about 20%. If I had to speculate, the mark will come in my lifetime. The question is if the war happens sooner (next 10 years) or later near the so called singularity, 2050-60.

Cool Breeze
Posts: 535
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

Post by Cool Breeze »

aeden wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:08 am
In the USA:

We have 31,000,000 confirmed cases (assuming 100% test accuracy)
We have 563,000 dead (assuming 100% accuracy of reporting)

How many people contracted Covid19 but were never tested?

Estimating the Fraction of Unreported COVID-19
"The results are striking: ...The range of results across model assumptions and time periods utilized vary between 6 to 24 unreported cases."

So, at 6 unreported for every reported, it's highly likely that 56%of the US population has been exposed...at 8 unreported for every reported, 75% have been exposed.

The masks, lockdowns and "restrictions" have failed horribly.

0 unreported level = 31,000,000 infections and 563,000 dead = 1.82% death rate and 98.18% survival rate.
6 unreported level = 186,000,000 infections and 563,000 dead = .3% death rate and 99.70% survival rate
8 unreported level = 248,000,000 infections and 563,000 dead = .227% death rate and 99.77% survival rate.

FYI, ~245,000 of those that died were over the age of 75!

University of Chicago

Thread: l8ter
The story is fiction, and the response is slavery, pure power playing with money. The Pfizer guy just admitted that the plan is to get boosters yearly, lol. As if you needed influenza vaccines either yearly, it was a corporate boondoggle for $$$

If you care about your health, do not take the vaccine. The case fatality rate for the vaccine is actually higher at this point, and we have just begun.

John
Posts: 10106
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

Post by John »

** 17-Apr-2021 World View: Anti-vaxxer crap
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:14 am
> The story is fiction, and the response is slavery, pure power
> playing with money. The Pfizer guy just admitted that the plan is
> to get boosters yearly, lol. As if you needed influenza vaccines
> either yearly, it was a corporate boondoggle for $$$

> If you care about your health, do not take the vaccine. The case
> fatality rate for the vaccine is actually higher at this point,
> and we have just begun.
Please stop posting crap like this. You don't know what you're
talking about, and this kind of crap could have real consequences if
someone fails get a vaccination because of you. Don't take the
vaccine if you don't want to, but keep this forum out of it.

"The Pfizer guy" was answering a question about whether the existing
Pfizer vaccine would work against new variants, and what would happen
if it didn't. He responded that in the case of a new variant where
the current vaccine didn't provide protection, then it might require a
booster shot next year. That's a perfectly reasonable answer, and it
has nothing to do with your hysterical comments about slavery and pure
power.

It was nice while you were away.

Cool Breeze
Posts: 535
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

Post by Cool Breeze »

Ok, I won't post again, then. Best to you.

John
Posts: 10106
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

Post by John »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:14 pm
> Ok, I won't post again, then. Best to you.
Best to you too. You're welcome back anytime.

Cool Breeze
Posts: 535
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:08 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:14 pm
> Ok, I won't post again, then. Best to you.
Best to you too. You're welcome back anytime.
(-;

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests