Re: Bitcoin, crypto currencies, block chain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:36 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:56 pm
I don't recall that. I think you said nothing, like here, which is an answer, indeed. It proves my point = you don't have a rational stance on it.

Time is all I need, which will be enough vindication.

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:26 pm
But not so infrequently he comes off as a sundowning Joe Biden, it's rather embarrassing.
Do you recall this?
So you can't be proven wrong about BTC? Just say so.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:49 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:36 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:56 pm
I don't recall that. I think you said nothing, like here, which is an answer, indeed. It proves my point = you don't have a rational stance on it.

Time is all I need, which will be enough vindication.

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:26 pm
But not so infrequently he comes off as a sundowning Joe Biden, it's rather embarrassing.
Do you recall this?
So you can't be proven wrong about BTC? Just say so.
Your memory is failing you once again.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

You'll get the price you deserve, Higster.

Don't say I didn't do anything for the stubborn in my life. I tried.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:28 pm
Bitcoin Pattern Analysis
Bearish Butterfly Pattern
Target is below 30K

This is a technical analysis based on high probability price pattern.
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:05 pm
GBTC/BTC showed divergence at the November 2021 high and the January 2022 low
GBTC volume was lower at the November high than at the February high (in 2021)
GBTC volume at the January 2022 low was higher than at any time since the November high
This shows high probability tendency to break the 2021 low
Mid 2023 Update

The break of the 2021 low and subsequent price action of Bearish Butterfly Pattern confirmation and yearly/quarterly candlestick pattern shows high probability tendency to break the 2019 low
Target is below 3K

This is a technical analysis based on high probability price pattern.

Post by Guest »

So let us emphasize on the Fibonacci series, which is a very important tool for predicting trend reversals. On the monthly charts we are in the 13th month of correction and 13 happen to be the number in the Fibonacci series. Markets have a high probability, tendency of reversing on a Fibonacci number or ratio in all degrees of trend. Fibonacci numbers alert investors of a potential trend reversal.

If we look at the trend in the lower degree that is in weekly charts in this also we are in to the 55th week of correction, now 55 is also the number in the Fibonacci series. Here trends of two different time periods coincide and the probability of a change in trend becomes higher, another interesting point is that the last day of the week ended with strong gains, so if the trend gets reversed from here then it will mean a change in trend for at least a medium term perspective and that will offer a lot of good medium term Investment opportunities. In case the trend doesn’t change then we will continue to decline further till the next number in the Fibonacci series.
http://www.cmic.sec.gov.lk/wp-content/u ... 3.2012.pdf

Fibonacci also point to sharp correction to below 3K on the Bitcoin.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:39 am
I don't shy away from predictions, however difficult, but here is another: BTC to all time highs in mid to late 2023.
This is soon to be a failed prediction.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:32 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:39 am
I don't shy away from predictions, however difficult, but here is another: BTC to all time highs in mid to late 2023.
This is soon to be a failed prediction.
Yes, it may be, but the behavioral point is the same since the investment thesis is the same: it's a great time to buy, and hold. Either way, the recommendation would be to buy, and hold, so it is an important recommendation nevertheless. Are you claiming I trade BTC? I don't, which has been stated on this site for years already, but some people either can't read, or reason, so what's your point?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:11 am
So let us emphasize on the Fibonacci series, which is a very important tool for predicting trend reversals. On the monthly charts we are in the 13th month of correction and 13 happen to be the number in the Fibonacci series. Markets have a high probability, tendency of reversing on a Fibonacci number or ratio in all degrees of trend. Fibonacci numbers alert investors of a potential trend reversal.

If we look at the trend in the lower degree that is in weekly charts in this also we are in to the 55th week of correction, now 55 is also the number in the Fibonacci series. Here trends of two different time periods coincide and the probability of a change in trend becomes higher, another interesting point is that the last day of the week ended with strong gains, so if the trend gets reversed from here then it will mean a change in trend for at least a medium term perspective and that will offer a lot of good medium term Investment opportunities. In case the trend doesn’t change then we will continue to decline further till the next number in the Fibonacci series.
http://www.cmic.sec.gov.lk/wp-content/u ... 3.2012.pdf

Fibonacci also point to sharp correction to below 3K on the Bitcoin.
I wish, but it's not gonna happen. Do you think the price changes anything about the utility of BTC? You can't have it both ways. Either say it is valuable, or not, and say why. If it's not more valuable at 68k, or 100k, why would it be less valuable at 3k? It would just be a better buy, of course.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Guest has made solid points based on objective price analysis, which is all some analysts use. Obviously it is working for him.

1. Bitcoin to below 30K. It happened.
2. Bitcoin to below 3K next using the same methods that worked on the prediction to below 30K.

I applaud Guest for his correct predictions. Everyone should.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

But he's a fake poster who doesn't trade, so who cares about general "predictions" without timing. They mean nothing. Plus, none of you will go back to that post and talk about how it never went to 3k, so I'm not a believer any of these posts matter. They are all just here to complain when BTC is one of the world's most desired assets, which is happening sooner than later.

When we hit all time highs soon, you should applaud me. But you won't. I find that funny.