Re: Bitcoin, crypto currencies, block chain

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:26 pm
I bet Michael Saylor is worrying. Uhhh, no. Buying more. Like me.
Saylor in an interview 2 weeks ago. He looks beyond worried. He looks homeless.

Post by Guest »

Saylor being interviewed at the peak of the Bitcoin bubble. Looking much better!

Post by Guest »

SEC Objects to MicroStrategy’s Accounting Adjustment for Its Bitcoin Holdings
Michael Bellusci
January 21, 2022·2 min read

Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy won’t be able to remove swings in the value of its enormous bitcoin holdings from its unofficial accounting measures, according to comment letters released by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

MicroStrategy used non-GAAP rules, or measures that don’t comply with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles, to show what its income would have been if it didn’t have to impair its bitcoin holdings. Bloomberg was the first to report on the comment letters.

Under standard accounting rules, the value of digital assets such as cryptocurrencies must be recorded at their cost and then only adjusted if their value is impaired, or goes down. But if the price rises, that does not get reflected until an asset is sold.

The SEC told MicroStrategy in a filing on Dec. 3 that “...we object to your adjustment for bitcoin impairment charges in your non-GAAP measures. Please revise to remove this adjustment in future filings.”

In mid-December, MicroStrategy replied to the SEC that it would “revise its disclosures of non-GAAP measures in future filings to remove the adjustment for impairment losses and gains on sale related to bitcoin, as requested by the Commission,” according to a filing.
https://www.yahoo.com/now/microstrategy ... 11449.html

Post by Guest »

Most of MicroStrategy's Bitcoin buys have been facilitated through the use of junk bonds. Some critics have raised concerns about this debt, and the potential implications if Bitcoin's price falls below $30,000.
https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/ar ... s-revealed

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:34 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:27 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:07 am

This was written 2 days after the fool article posted above and just a few days after the all time high in Bitcoin. Like I said, the bus was fully loaded.

And inflation has kept roaring. But BTC did not become "a required asset to have" and instead crashed 50%. And "legacy people on this board" understood that.
Sure bud, just don't buy it and stay legacy then. And get left behind.

You had a choice to:

1. Follow legacy and cash out at the all time high of Bitcoin.
2. Keep more than half your money and get out as it crashed 50%.
3. Go all in as it crashed and lose all your money.

You obviously took the worst option and are obviously proud of your incompetence.

The hedge funds will start following this thread and use you as a contrary indicator to make their next billions.
You think you can pick tops and bottoms?

You are dumber than anyone possibly could imagine. You should never give your advice to anyone, as you're a total moron.

I'm holding long term, what don't you understand about that?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:52 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:34 pm
The hedge funds will start following this thread and use you as a contrary indicator to make their next billions.
Yes, I am developing the Cool Breeze Scream Indicator (CBSI). It will work about like this:

Strong Sell - Frantically screaming about Bitcoin and calling people names (retard is his favorite with full retard a close second). Posting multiple times per day.
Sell - Screaming about Bitcoin. Posting a few times per week.
Neutral - All is quiet.
Buy - Bitcoin is never a buy.

Based on the CBSI, bitcoin rates as a sell currently.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:22 pm

You are dumber than anyone possibly could imagine. You should never give your advice to anyone, as you're a total moron.

My CBSI has moved to strong sell. Indicator is still in pilot testing phase - let's see how it works out.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:22 pm

You know, you really are dumber than dumber. I found this pathetic post on April 1, 2021 where you said:
I haven't been calling for anything but BTC to keep rising. Like Vince, I have been correct. And will continue to, for reasons I have stated and Vince has supported with his many insightful posts.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2&p=59981&hilit=rising#p59981

This is beyond pathetic. And you want to talk about tops and bottoms when you can't get a trend right. I'm going to go to the trouble to post a chart and mark where you made that stupid statement.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

It hasn't even been a year.

Ok, last time I humor you. If you don't create a handle, I won't respond.

Anyone else can sack up and do that, so you can too.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:53 pm
It hasn't even been a year.

Ok, last time I humor you. If you don't create a handle, I won't respond.

Anyone else can sack up and do that, so you can too.
Good, don't respond. I'll keep posting about why Bitcoin is the dumbest investment fraud in the history of mankind and you can read it, or not. I could care less.