Re: Bitcoin, crypto currencies, block chain

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 1:46 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 12:25 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 10:44 am

Then why are they buying now? What a retard this guy is.
The only buyers are specs covering their shorts, fool. If it wasn't for short covering, Bitcoin would already have crashed to below 20K.
That makes no sense, as short covering is on the upside. You really don't know at all what you're talking about.
When people cover shorts, they buy. Were you born yesterday or the day before yesterday?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 11:03 am
Sell! Sell! Sell!

Bitcoin is crashing and on its way to ZERO!

LOL! LOL!! LOL!!!

Guest nailed it. Great call!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:28 pm
Bitcoin Pattern Analysis
Bearish Butterfly Pattern
Target is below 30K

This is a technical analysis based on high probability price pattern.

This Guest nailed it too. Another great call by a Guest! East or west, Guests are the best!

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze,

I hope you don't quit your day job, your going to need the extra income.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Why? Volatile assets like this go up and down. The trolls will vanish from posting on the next leg up. Will they be saying buy then? LOL

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 11:44 am
Why? Volatile assets like this go up and down. The trolls will vanish from posting on the next leg up. Will they be saying buy then? LOL

These so-called trolls you keep referring to are making great calls on Bitcoin. You, on the other hand, continue to be wrong about Bitcoin and most everything else.

Keeping your day job was good advice. I hope you followed it.

Joining the Mormon church was also good advice. That way you'll probably have something to eat when Bitcoin goes to zero, especially if you were dumb enough to quit your day job.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:42 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:58 am
If Saylor believes what he preaches, it's hard to understand why he issued convertible bonds to buy Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin continues to decline, it's hard to understand why the company won't go bankrupt. Maybe I'm missing something.
How couldn't you miss something; you don't understand anything on this topic.

I have a novel suggestion - listen to his interviews. He explains what is happening to the USD and why he would leverage it (useless fiat) to get something that actually has value (and is deflationary, among other things).

Use your brain. I won't waste time explaining this any more. If you bring someone up, at least know what they are doing. Why bother posting if you just say you don't understand anything or anyone else? As if you are smarter than Saylor, or me. You can't even listen to an argument, let alone understand it. That makes all of your posts worthless, over and over.
The margin call from hell

MicroStrategy’s CFO Phong Le explained in the company’s first-quarter earnings call on Tuesday that if Bitcoin’s price falls below $21,000, or around 50% from current levels, it will be forced to pony up more cryptocurrency to back its $205 million Bitcoin-collateralized loan with Silvergate Bank that was used to buy Bitcoin in the first place.

“We took out the loan at a 25% LTV; the margin call occurs at 50% LTV,” Le said. “So essentially, Bitcoin needs to cut in half, or around $21,000, before we’d have a margin call.”

The CFO noted that MicroStrategy still holds “quite a bit” of uncollateralized Bitcoin that it could use to answer any potential margin call, however.

“As you can see, we mentioned previously we have quite a bit of uncollateralized Bitcoin,” Le said. “So we have more that we could contribute in the case that we have a lot of downward volatility. But again, we're talking about $21,000 before we get to a point where there needs to be more margin or more collateral contributors. So I think we're in a pretty comfortable place where we are right now.”

Still, taking out a loan collateralized by Bitcoin to buy more Bitcoin is a risky game. If the world’s leading cryptocurrency falls and a margin call goes through, MicroStrategy would be put in a tough spot. MicroStrategy did not respond to Fortune’s request for comment.
https://fortune.com/2022/05/04/michael- ... l-bitcoin/

Guests were right again. $21K is the start of the margin calls for Saylor. The beginning of the end.

East or West, Guests are Best.
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:28 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:26 pm
I bet Michael Saylor is worrying. Uhhh, no. Buying more. Like me.
Saylor in an interview 2 weeks ago. He looks beyond worried. He looks homeless.

Post by Guest »

Amid Crypto Plunge, Longtime Bitcoin Bull Michael Saylor Falls From Billionaire Ranks

John Hyatt
Forbes Staff

I write about wealth, billionaires and their companies.

May 11, 2022,05:26pm EDT
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnhyatt/ ... ab697b115c

He's fading out fast, folks.

Post by Guest »

Guest absolutely nail it. Since Guest issued this warning less than one week ago, Bitcoin is crashed over 30 percent!

East or West, Guests are Best!