Re: Bitcoin, crypto currencies, block chain

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:33 pm
If you all are wrong on the quality of the collapse (just bad decline, on and on) your future without BTC is much, much worse.

This is so obvious I would have let it go if you all weren't so insolent, but now I'll be dunking in your face when it gets to 100k and beyond.
Wrong. Guests show you how to make prediction.

East or West, Guests are Best at making prediction.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote: ↑Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:53 am
It's going to be funny when it is six figures next year, hundreds of more companies (like Mass Mutual) own millions and billions of value in BTC...
Wrong. Look to Guests for proper prediction.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:13 am
Cool Breeze wrote: ↑Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:53 am
It's going to be funny when it is six figures next year, hundreds of more companies (like Mass Mutual) own millions and billions of value in BTC...
Wrong. Look to Guests for proper prediction.

Yes, good post and good reminder.

Also, look to John and others for GD related predictions and stop being an arrogant and obnoxious know-it-all. You know nothing.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:42 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:58 am
If Saylor believes what he preaches, it's hard to understand why he issued convertible bonds to buy Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin continues to decline, it's hard to understand why the company won't go bankrupt. Maybe I'm missing something.
How couldn't you miss something; you don't understand anything on this topic.

I have a novel suggestion - listen to his interviews. He explains what is happening to the USD and why he would leverage it (useless fiat) to get something that actually has value (and is deflationary, among other things).

Use your brain. I won't waste time explaining this any more. If you bring someone up, at least know what they are doing. Why bother posting if you just say you don't understand anything or anyone else? As if you are smarter than Saylor, or me. You can't even listen to an argument, let alone understand it. That makes all of your posts worthless, over and over.
Wrong.

This was an arrogant, obnoxious and wasteful response.

If you want to know about the prospects for Microstrategy (MSTR), which is Saylor's company, the best way is to look at the stock price movement. While the market isn't perfect, it gives the best possible estimate of Microstrategy's prospects.

Microstrategy is crashing hard, even harder than Bitcoin.

Post by Guest »

MSTR

MicroStrategy Inc.

5/11/2022 04:00 PM

Last: 168.20 -57.32

Percent Change: -25.42%

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Did you trade it? Good call, you won't make money doing that in the long term.

There's a chance it goes to 23-24, but I bet it stays strong at 28k. Then up long term, which is the play anyway.

Unlike the trolls, I actually buy the stuff, don't bet air and post air (nothing). It's easy to say bad things and xyz won't happen when you aren't around when it recovers and egg is all over your face, which will happen.

May 2022 posts will be very fun for me to go back, scoop, and quote. But as I said, in the future all of you trolls won't even show up when I'm rockin and rollin' with Mikey S

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:54 am

There's a chance it goes to 23-24, but I bet it stays strong at 28k. Then up long term, which is the play anyway.

Unlike the trolls, I actually buy the stuff, don't bet air and post air (nothing). It's easy to say bad things and xyz won't happen when you aren't around when it recovers and egg is all over your face, which will happen.

May 2022 posts will be very fun for me to go back, scoop, and quote. But as I said, in the future all of you trolls won't even show up when I'm rockin and rollin' with Mikey S

I traded Microstrategy today and made a fortune.

Do you want to see my trade tickets?

Unlike you, Guests actually know how to make money.

You are just a troll.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:15 am
Cool Breeze wrote:

You are just a troll.
Sure, as of course I don't believe you, you just bet air. "Guest."

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:22 am
Guest wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:15 am
Cool Breeze wrote:

You are just a troll.
Sure, as of course I don't believe you, you just bet air. "Guest."

How much are you willing to wager that I didn't make money trading Microstrategy today, and which law and accounting firm do you want to use to draw up the contracts and verify that the trades were made at a profit?

Come on windbag, let's get it on.

Post by Guest »

You need to pony up at least 10 grand on your bet, windbag, to make it worth everyone's time.

If you can't put your money where your big mouth is, you should be banned from this board.