Re: Bitcoin, crypto currencies, block chain

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:55 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:29 pm
I don't have to hide anywhere. I've already even talked about when I would be "wrong", even as HODLER.

The fact is, I know what I know, and you don't know jack. Investing is knowing something and being happy that you can buy it for less. Something I've been doing all the while

I pity the foos like yoos

Come back in 2026 ... oh wait, that's right, you won't because you hide behind a weak "Guest" name and by 2026 I'll be on a caribbean island with sun shining all over my diamonds, sippin on martinis next to girls in bikinis
Sounds like your outta funds and afraid to buy. If you weren't scared you could buy it for less if you had any strong US dollar to buy it with. You can always dream though.
CIA black box ops funded thru Bitcoin - done and done - that ship has sailed. Onto the next operation. Watching stool pigeons flail is for entertainment purposes only.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

We'll see, "guest"

Like I said a long time ago, I'm not going to bother to respond to fake posters who just troll. If you can't even make an anon handle, you're totally worthless. So until then, BYE

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:37 am
No, I'm shorting the markets short term. You don't read or pay attention. BTC will dip a bit more, then I buy even more. I'm holding a big cash position and waiting since I don't see the markets liking or predicting what Powell does (which will be to stay the course).
You shorted the markets January 12? The markets are at their high for the year, up a lot since January 12. How much money did you lose on your shorts? Are you still short?

You were holding a big cash position on January 12 waiting for Bitcoin to dip? Bitcoin went straight up since January 12. Did you sell out of Bitcoin at the low to get that big cash position?

Post by Guest »

The big purple arrow points to January 12. The Bitcoin train left the station without Cool Breeze.

Post by Guest »

Re: Financial topics
Post by Cool Breeze » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:57 am

Let's be clear, my position is that we can (and I think will) go down one more mini level (stopping at 13-15k) due to the panic that might happen as the markets break when the Fed keeps hiking. I am comfortable for an all in BTC moment at those levels, but have not been buying as it hovers at this level (20).

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 4:36 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:37 am
No, I'm shorting the markets short term. You don't read or pay attention. BTC will dip a bit more, then I buy even more. I'm holding a big cash position and waiting since I don't see the markets liking or predicting what Powell does (which will be to stay the course).
You shorted the markets January 12? The markets are at their high for the year, up a lot since January 12. How much money did you lose on your shorts? Are you still short?

You were holding a big cash position on January 12 waiting for Bitcoin to dip? Bitcoin went straight up since January 12. Did you sell out of Bitcoin at the low to get that big cash position?
I'm short with ETFs, holding (down on only 1 position net, which is the nasdaq short, I'm mostly short the russell, about 80-20) after DCA'ing. I still believe that both will go down concurrently, and soon. I believe there is a chance BTC doesn't really go down all that much though, as it continues to decouple.

Post by Guest »

Bitcoin is going to crater. It's on its way down now.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 12:10 pm
Bitcoin is going to crater. It's on its way down now.
That means I'll get more and at a better price. I hope you're right.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

DCA'ing now, in case it goes lower ... why not? Bank failures will continue...

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Great posts. These all further prove the points I've made about BTC. My current topic of curiosity is why so few people put two and two together. You literally just made the argument, 5 times over, for it (and why gold is very limited, with issues especially regarding portability which can be a saving grace by moving to a place that ISN'T collapsing).

The periphery is breaking down. The central planners are rushing, and losing control, but they are going towards their next phase in introduction of a CBDC, which will happen within 2 years, and at a crisis moment or many crisis moments. We will enter a depression in 2024.

Last chance, my friends.