Corvid-19 and Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Learning about and preparing for what now appears to be the "Great H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic of 2009"
Antwerp

Corvid-19 and Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Post by Antwerp »

Steve Bannon highly recommends "Three Seconds Until Midnight" von Steve Hatfill et.al.. This book was an eyeopener to me in the way, that I learned the the real danger of the pandemic is the failure of the technical infrastructure and food supply (chapter 7, The Pandemic Risk to Megaregion Food Supplies). The collapse of the food supply may already happen as 25 % of the workforce stop working because of a pandemic.

Sun Tzu, The Art of War, Chapter 4, Dispositions, lists some thoughts as:
"Anciently those skilled in war conquered an enemy easily conquered.
And therefore the victories won by a master of war gain him neither reputation for wisdom nor merit for valour.
For he wins his victories without erring. 'Without erring' means that whatever he does insures his victory; he conquers an enemy already defeated."
What if the Chines have developed biological weapons and try to become real masters of war in the sense of Sun Tzu?

If Corvid-19 is developed as a perfect biological weapon, ideal to weaken and defeat the West. How would it be used in a real war?
My suggestion would be that the Chinese would activate it deliberately on there own territory. This would conceal that they are the attacker. Further more, this would allow the Chinese government to demand massive quarantine measurements, as they did. By this China can exploit the West's dependence on Chinese products and services, to weaken the Western societies.
Because the Pandemic has started in China, and because it takes some time until it fully hits the West, the effect of the quarantine in China and the spreading of the virus in the West hit almost at the same time. This weakens the West even more.
Motivating the Turks to attack Europe with a new huge wave of unarmed invaders is just another theater in the beginning of the 3. World War.