Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Taproot your precious got you down. They flushed out criminal rat line drug money.
No one cares go ahead pay your taxes no wash rules for you geniuses now.
Educated idiots are all we note more than not with the butt hurt report from the IRS seen coming for you geniuses.

Tue May 18, 2021 9:28 pm We could care less as the caribootards are shorted to extinction.
Sooner the better so who the hell cares as they fill out tax docs.

July 2019, NYU Professor and economist Nouriel Roubini launched a scathing analysis of Bitcoin. In a Bloomberg interview, Roubini said this:
“Crypto currencies are not even currencies. They’re a joke…The price of Bitcoin has fallen in a week by how much – 30 percent. It goes up 20 percent one day, collapses the next. It is not a means of payment, nobody, not even this blockchain conference, accepts Bitcoin for paying for conference fees cause you can do only five transactions per second with Bitcoin. With the Visa system you can do 25,000 transactions per second…Crypto’s nonsense. It’s a failure. Nobody’s using it for any transactions. It’s trading one sh*tcoin for another sh*tcoin. That’s the entire trading or currency in the space where’s there’s price manipulation, spoofing, wash trading, pump and dumping, frontrunning. It’s just a big criminal scam and nothing else.”

Cariboo will be shorted to the dark ages for 200.00 Alex.

Maybe wrong or right the market will decide as it was seen in 1974 as a genius also long before that also.

The recent bank collapse is related to the Pandora Papers which is much bigger than the Panama Papers.

You will be so rich they will find you and beat your toes with a hammer, or sold for a pack of cigarette's avoiding btc taxes as a jail bitch.

"Zips in the wire, it's a lovely f'ing war." Good luck.

fenty drug lines operations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-BBQ9gHoFQ

I have no GBTC for BITI.TO right now. TBILS and oil and some input commodity funds that make stuff.

John

Post by John »

Sunday, March 19, 2023 -- UBS buys Credit Suisse

UBS is buying out Credit Suisse.
According to Mohammed El-Arian, both
sides were forced into it by the Swiss
National Bank. About $17 billion in CS
bonds owned by investors have been wiped
out.

The future of CS First Boston is
uncertain.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

John wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:11 pm

out.

uncertain.
Not good economic news at all. The tighening of credit and increased lending requirements slows business activity, and unless this is the end of bail outs (unlikely) probably means a global recession in 2023

aeden

Post by aeden »

Canaries in the coal mine have been dead since Keynes buried paper in bottles and buried them in a mine.
He even told you what would happen. No way do they listen they just lawyer up for the mop up operations.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

richard5za wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:28 am
John wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:11 pm

out.

uncertain.
Not good economic news at all. The tighening of credit and increased lending requirements slows business activity, and unless this is the end of bail outs (unlikely) probably means a global recession in 2023
Yup. Told you.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-BBQ9gHoFQ
Thinking know it's a terminal condition as they try to separate the VC back door corruption.
More than few had no part in, and more than few are. 50 million to ignore vile murderous evil corrupt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M review for a few

re-order of the terminally stupid to the same state

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Predictions on tomorrow's Powell/FOMC decision? Up .25 or pause?

NoMansLand

Post by NoMansLand »

NoMansLand wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:05 pm

I had never heard of Jerome Powell before he took his current position back in '18. Most seem to believe he is as anxious to get back to easy money as they are. I can only hope he has gone along with things as they were for so long because he thought the economy could take one more for the team. Please tell me that he knows he has to keep hiking, even in the face of pain, to preserve the dollar's reserve currency status. Tell me that he is a man of fortitude who has always been determined to do WHATEVER the situation called for, even if he hoped it wouldn't come up.
I posted that quite a while ago, and I can only hope Powell has the guts I was asking about to keep up with the campaign against inflation. Even if it's just .25 points at a time.

The dollar is under assault from threats both foreign and domestic. That isn't in doubt. However, I believe we are still in a position to assure that, even if King Dollar is killed, we remain relevant. This is only possible if we keep fighting inflation and preserve some value. Even if the Fed is raising with their right hand while doing "targeted easing" with the left.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:27 pm
Predictions on tomorrow's Powell/FOMC decision? Up .25 or pause?
Yes as the Taylor rule points out Jevons failures as the general Mathematical Theory of Political Economy
to the current Hobsons choice confusion not even listening to Keynes while in the Klingberg political deviants cycle.
Menticide of design.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAKsZIbh-gs

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

NoMansLand wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:43 pm
NoMansLand wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:05 pm

I had never heard of Jerome Powell before he took his current position back in '18. Most seem to believe he is as anxious to get back to easy money as they are. I can only hope he has gone along with things as they were for so long because he thought the economy could take one more for the team. Please tell me that he knows he has to keep hiking, even in the face of pain, to preserve the dollar's reserve currency status. Tell me that he is a man of fortitude who has always been determined to do WHATEVER the situation called for, even if he hoped it wouldn't come up.
I posted that quite a while ago, and I can only hope Powell has the guts I was asking about to keep up with the campaign against inflation. Even if it's just .25 points at a time.

The dollar is under assault from threats both foreign and domestic. That isn't in doubt. However, I believe we are still in a position to assure that, even if King Dollar is killed, we remain relevant. This is only possible if we keep fighting inflation and preserve some value. Even if the Fed is raising with their right hand while doing "targeted easing" with the left.
Powell needs to be careful of not causing a debt default in more banks. It looks like some banks were less than prudent in the low interest rate period. So on one hand he has to sort inflation and on the other avoid a financial crisis - I don't envy his task