Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Richard as you know awareness is not a young or old virtue in open source relationships of change.

Vulkan cyber-attack tool with group Sandworm is not different than location from Back Orifice and the Warez data work arounds.
Scan-V, scans the internet for vulnerabilities, storing what it discovers for later analysis and for use in cyberattacks. Another, called Amezit, is described as a framework for controlling the online information environment.

Dodsworth is aware since we sent anom files to conditions in the sandbox.
When they collected my clever three layer security keys I sold my addresses up stream.
Today if it is that important you better know a stock better than our Wife.
The point being go ahead and pick a bad one add see how things get as in opex and woke logic.
They will and do use the 33 effects to negate people as Tacitus and Thucydides warned long ago also.
That means they are so advanced in youth more than not malice proves stupidity to what is the nature of a thing.
If it is that important it is not on a storage drive since it proves what the nature of it is.
In debt on levels only Keynesians worship. Conditions are decending since workers know they
are now only assets to be abused by not only active measures but darkneess to what is already here.

https://www.ucsusa.org/resources/how-st ... nformation

No one really cares about your cold storage BTC and yes they will since taproot negate you with the wrong digi wallet on zones.
If you think the current digital cariboo have a chance its on you alone ftx genuise.

https://www.smerconish.com/exclusive-co ... formation/

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/ ... formation/

The bot farm crypto farms are being disinfected off networks. As we provided a few crypto genuises are negated.
We had reports they just used hammers to the toes to get that genuises keys from the criminals.
They put what was left of Him back on the Beach since He was the genuise who got away. No one cares since
the actual adults know the World just moved on. We will swing trade commoditys and buy tbills as to https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/distinguish

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-fina ... whats-next uniparty has you here whats your point serfs

They will make it very difficult to escape the beast system.
Last edited by aeden on Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Thanks aeden

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

richard5za wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:12 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:48 am

I am a bridge that sees both, and sees both clearly.
Cool, I recall you saying in a previous post that you have the 'gift of discernment'and thats why you can see the future market.

So maybe thats why you don't see John's point of view or the cautionery notes on Bitcoin. You see John has made a science of history and called it generational dynamics; it forecasts that history rhymes on a generational basis (I use the word rhyme since no one looks for an exact repeat) And those of us who have been part of this blog for a long time agree with the generational repetiveness of this science.

So you look at things completely differently. So you don't see both only the thing that looks correct from your gift?

Out of interest are you in a religious profession?
Not regarding the future market, no.

You haven't read my posts well and no, there is no such thing as a "science of history", but John does notice some things in cycles, which is a useful thing - at times. But really it's just generic in that it's quite clear that like Howe, he can't really predict anything. Discernment comes from places that aren't in science, which is just observation and adaptation (changing hypotheses) of natural world phenomena.

You should know what profession I am. A good example of the discernment that was put forth by a minority, but multiple forum contributors was how John and others here couldn't discern what "covid" is/was, and what the plan is. If you don't figure that one out and you're on a geopolitics site ... hmmm, you have HUGE blindspots. Let's just leave it at that. Scientific materialists fall for this stuff all the time because they are the ones actually "religious" in their thinking.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

richard5za wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:19 am
Very interesting tweet by Jim Bianco worth reading

https://twitter.com/biancoresearch/stat ... 7777420288
Good example of how indices are nonsense, you have to pick the small number of stocks that actually do well - ESPECIALLY now. The disrupters will prevail. That's why BTC will at a minimum, give you big, worldwide optionality. Let them try to ban it, like China - how'd that work out?

We are entering a different world, one that is NOT the world of John and Munger/Buffet, etc (except that it will have elites like them, yes). You can't use old world (USA collapsing, dollar less and less valuable) to adapt to the new realities. That's why appeals to "generational dynamics" are ironic here, as they should easily realize that, it's in their theory, but they are trapped in old mindsets

Thus, the discernment issue. Hey, I don't blame them - but they are too proud in their positions as old crotchety men to learn from others, and that lack of humility disallows them seeing things which are clear to a small number of others (this isn't easy or common). Think of how weird it is that the US is a stealth authoritarian state, based on exporting a death culture of short term materialism, and these guys STILL make excuses for it ...

John

Post by John »

** 28-Apr-2023 World View: Financial crises and Bitcoin
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:48 pm

> It is backed by energy. You still
> don't know this? What makes the BTC
> network, do you really think people
> just assign fairy tale beliefs in
> it? Or does it solve problems?
> Indeed, it does all of the
> above. It's value to humans is
> IMMENSELY greater than gold, which
> is something that has value also due
> to our conception of it, and also
> takes energy to find and
> isolate/purify.
Do you have any idea how ridiculous this
sounds? BTC is backed by energy?
People don't just assign fairy tale
beliefs in their investments? BTC's
history keeps going up and up and up??
Are you crazy?

People always have fairy tale beliefs to
justify their insane investments during
financial crises, and there have been
thousands of financial crises in
history. Higgie has documented a major
financial crisis in Vienna in the 1300s
(as I recall). There was Tulipomania,
the South Sea Bubble, etc. etc. etc.
There was the 1929 panic. Recently,
we've had smaller crises, including the
tech bubble, the real estate bubble, the
Madoff scheme, and the FTX fraud.

Higgie frequently quotes Upton Sinclair
as saying that "You can't make someone
understand something if his salary
depends on not understanding it." There
are many examples of this in today's
Loony Tunes political and geopolitical
world.

We could devise some statements that are
similar to Upton Sinclair's statement.
For example: "You can't make a woman
believe something about her husband if
her marriage depends on not believing
it."

Another example: "You can't convince a
White House reporter that Pres Biden is
evil if believing it means he'll lose
his White House access."

OK, here's a similar statement that
applies to all the financial crises
listed above:

"You can't convince someone to sell his
investment if he has delusional beliefs
that the investment will always go up
and up and up."

There are many, many examples of this in
the 1920s, prior to the 1929 panic, and
a lot of them are described in the
following article from 2007:

** The bubble that broke the world
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... 071009.htm

The following article illustrates the
same principles with the housing bubble
crisis in the 2000s decade:

** Financial Crisis Inquiry hearings provide 'smoking gun' evidence of widespread criminal fraud
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... 100414.htm

I wrote that article right after the
hearings proved that banks had purposely
defrauded mullions of Americans through
the subprime mortgage fraud, resulting
in the 2008 financial crisis. I fully
expected that someone would go to jail,
but the Obama administration protected
the crooks and never prosecuted, since
billions of dollars of the fraudulently
earned money went into campaign
donations to the Democrats and their
cronies.

This leads to the following: "You can't
convince a politician to condemn or
prosecute a crime if he's making money
from the crime."

The movie "The Big Short" came out on
Christmas day 2015, and I wrote a couple
of articles on it:

** 26-Dec-15 World View -- 'The Big Short' - an infuriating movie about the financial crisis
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e151226

** 27-Dec-15 World View -- Reader comments on 'The Big Short' and the financial crisis
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e151227

As I watched this movie, I became more
and more furious every minute, because
it depicted the criminality and
corruption of politicians and bankers
that I'd been writing about for years,
and how they got away with it because of
corruption in the Obama administration.
I strongly urge everyone to read these
two articles, because they describe this
corruption and criminality, which is now
exponentially worse today, in the Biden
administration.

The same concerns about corruption and
criminality also apply to Bitcoin, as
aeden has (cryptically) described in a
couple of recent posts. Even if you
hold the delusional belief that "network
energy" will cause Bitcoin to go "up and
up and up," or even if you believe that
the blockchain network makes your
investment safe, no money is safe from a
corrupt government.

Richard, Higgenbotham, aeden and I have
all extensively studied centuries of
history of financial crises. We may be
crotchedy old men, but we know what
we're talking about, and we know that
what's happening today has happened
thousands of times before. We have all
tried in different ways to warn you
what's going on.

Cool, I believe that I can speak for
everyone here in hoping that you'll win
the lottery and make a killing in
Bitcoin. But, more than that, we all
hope that you'll get out before you lose
everything.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:11 pm
You obviously aren't aware of what backs the BTC network. Hint: it's not just electrical energy, and you don't even understand that.
The same concerns about corruption and
criminality also apply to Bitcoin, as
aeden has (cryptically) described in a
couple of recent posts. Even if you
hold the delusional belief that "network
energy" will cause Bitcoin to go "up and
up and up," or even if you believe that
the blockchain network makes your
investment safe, no money is safe from a
corrupt government.

Richard, Higgenbotham, aeden and I have
all extensively studied centuries of
history of financial crises. We may be
crotchedy old men, but we know what
we're talking about, and we know that
what's happening today has happened
thousands of times before. We have all
tried in different ways to warn you
what's going on.
Corruption and criminality are human characteristics. There's a reason why your favorite government in the world wants to cancel cash, and it has nothing to do with criminality, but of course they say it does. Are you also unaware of this?

When innovations come around that change the world, most people don't get them - that's the point. A lot of things that you guys are aware of are happening, but you are missing quite a few points, which is why I point the blindspots out.

I don't need warnings, I'm a big boy and I've done my homework. I can tell from most of the posts around here that others haven't, which is unfortunate.

I also don't put all of my eggs in one basket. But the way out of financial repression, which you all find a fait accompli, is via BTC. People in other countries already realize this, and you guys don't even know that. Why? You're too old to care about what is going on, you've said it yourself.

John

Post by John »

<Shaking head in astonishment>

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

It'll be "luck" when the network goes another decade without being a "ponzi", right? Just like tulips.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:46 pm
John wrote:
You obviously aren't aware of what backs the BTC network. Hint: it's not just electrical energy, and you don't even understand that.
When the dollar was backed by gold it meant you could give the Federal Reserve a $20 note and they would give you 1 ounce of gold.
There is nothing like that with BTC. You don't have a "turn in 1 BTC and get 1 mega-watt-hour of electricity". It is a silly thing to say,
though many people do say it.

I still love Bitcoin and do expect it to be much higher 10 years from now, but I am with John on this point.

Here is why Bitcoin is a better way of keeping score than gold or dollars:
1) There is no problem of checking if this is real stuff or fake. I have done a "cash for gold business" (see gold.ai).
I can tell you it is work to tell if you have real gold and work to tell if you have real dollars, and you won't
be right all the time. It is always a risk you get fake gold or fake dollars, so you take time to check things,
which slows things down and increases cost. With Bitcoin you can get huge amounts and know in seconds it is all legit.
2) With dollars you need to use banks to move money around. This means governments and banks get the final say
on if you can move it or not. It means you may spend hours or days giving them the documents they require before
they will move the money. It means they get to know every detail of everything you are doing. It means they
have the power to tax you. With Bitcoin you can click and the money moves. No permission from anyone.
Nobody can stop your transaction or delay it for days. Huge win.
3) They are printing trillions of dollars. The debt and deficit are so huge they can not stop printing trillions of dollars.
As they do this they steal value from all dollar holders. Nobody can do this with Bitcoin.

The amazing thing gold has is long term value stability. It is more or less true that 1 ounce of gold has been
enough for the last 2500 years to buy a nice outfit/suit and shoes for a man. It gets this stability because
there is really a fair amount of gold in the ground and if the price is high more humans will spend time
digging it out of the ground, so there is more gold, which brings the price down. If the price is too low,
people will stop digging for gold, and then the price will go up. Bitcoin does not have anything like this.
Bitcoin price will probably never be as stable as gold has been the last 2500 years.

China has to unload their trillion in Treasuries so the US can not do to them like they did to Russia.
Russia and China would both love to be in a position like the US where they can print money and steal
value from others holding their money. They will try to get that first, but eventually they will realize
that by using Bitcoin they prevent the USA from stealing form them and that is all the win they can
really get. Once Russian oil and Chinese manufactured goods are sold for Bitcoin, the dollar is done.
Last edited by vincecate on Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

vincecate wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:13 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:46 pm
John wrote:
When the dollar was backed by gold it meant you could give the Federal Reserve a $20 note and they would give you 1 ounce of gold.
There is nothing like that with BTC. You don't have a "turn in 1 BTC and get 1 mega-watt-hour of electricity". It is a silly thing to say,
though many people do say it.
The reason this criticism is incorrect is because GOLD is backed by energy, it's just the result of it. The BTC network is backed by energy AND solves the problem of trust/decentralization.

Vince shows that in his subsequent points, which is weird that he opens with something questionable. All work is ENERGY. BTC is the best asset to preserve human energy and labor, transmit it, and disallow other elitists ruling over for you from stealing it. It is one of the greatest human innovations of all time, if not the greatest. What's weird is that slaves benefit the most from it, and are the least informed and beat up by the fear and control mongers. My hope of that solution is that they will not have a choice BUT to get into BTC, which I think will happen. War and regional issues will make this a sticky issue for most people who are lazy conformists, big picture.

See what happens when you open your mind to others? You learn something, again proving that most people haven't done their homework, here.

Old people in America have USD privilege, one of the only times that term is actually accurate. So the Mungers of the world et al, like the dinosaurs here who also don't understand this breakthrough, have a HUGE blindpsot. They are smart men, but they lack wisdom since they are so biased. As a proof of this, you don't think someone in Turkey, Venezuela, or Argentina would rather hold BTC? And even in the 5 eyes countries, it's just a matter of time.

Check. Mate.