Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Cool Breeze

Re: Financial topics

Post by Cool Breeze »

I'm getting beat up with my inverse ETF, but will see if they can keep the charade going through March.

Still, a lot of upside with my other investments, though I was waiting for a drop to get in most of my other commodities plays for the long term. BTC one last time too, to load up.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Whales control btc now as taproot culminated the process.
Indications currently suggest digi wallets will spread from the middle east outword.

December 27, 2022 12:59 am Texas joins Mexico in Economic pact. Elon wins.
January 27, 2023 2:49 pm Elon Musk meets with Biden officials
Check on LME inputs.

We watched segments top and end of day moved positions back in.
There's No Stopping It Now.
You left money on the table thinking your dreidel provided a risk free rate of return. Priceless.
1977 was the first operation that flattened and destroy the local labor pool in sticky wages.

There's nothing in the middle of the road but yellow stripes and dead armadillos since operation 936 and NAFTA.
You not even shoveling snow. At least one went and understands now what it represents.
Review is cogent on the guns for butter and strategic apathy windows missed.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:48 pm
I'm getting beat up with my inverse ETF, but will see if they can keep the charade going through March.

Still, a lot of upside with my other investments, though I was waiting for a drop to get in most of my other commodities plays for the long term. BTC one last time too, to load up.
In March Ethereum will have a code name Shanghai upgrade that will unlock massive 16 million ETH.
If ETH selling too hard in March, it may drag down bitcoin too.

A we said simply we got no dog in this fight and sold a spac as the facts indicated only as doctor greyscale and mara poliferation of whales
and got the hell out for now also like way early with a premium. If it carves a bottum good for you since we seen the 74 percent spike like the rest of the crayons in the box. Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:07 am

MARA sold for some operation capex. Some think it was a very smart move for them. H was watching that sweeps.
Do what is best for you as march sweeps I will revisit doctor copper first now and doctor greyscale also.
MARA is a interesting view as I think they are hedging first to survive and guaging sentiment.
No clue as risk and probability do not meet.
We decided to buy some more 90 day tbill and scaling the usual suspects maps --- https://www.wsj.com/market-data/stocks/peyields
We are watching the sentiment index as smart to dumb as CME.

thread: xrip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10miTUnHmwg

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Jobs report more likely to make the Fed smack these fools down some more, total clown world at this point, what a combination of FOMO buying and tightening, with previous hikes not quite having effect yet. A move down this month and in March is what we are looking at. I'm not washed out yet, just patient with the thesis.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Prepare to Be Bled Dry by a Decade of Stagflation
February 6, 2023
https://www.oftwominds.com/blogfeb23/st ... n2-23.html
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:18 pm
The chart below shows the 1 minute volumes on Meta Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) for the past few days. I've circled a spike in the volume. That minute $400 million worth of this stock was traded. Almost all of this stock would have likely been purchased by one party. At the same time, almost all of it would have been sold by one party too, probably at a huge loss (since Meta is at approximately a 6 year low).

The points that are relevant to me about this are:

1. There are only a few parties in the world who would or even could be liquid enough to purchase this much of one stock all at once.
2. When this much stock is purchased the volume has to be there and most of the time it is not.
3. Because of 2., a party purchasing this much stock has to be early and probably knows they are early, but doesn't have a choice.
4. In similar past situations they are early but not by much and they almost always make good returns.

Today I read that the FCC Commissioner called for TikTok to be banned in the US. Whoever bought this stock probably knew that was coming.

Meta Platforms is at 186 this morning. Whoever bought in November doubled their money in 3 months.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

A fake run. Great manipulation.

Back down now.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:27 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:18 pm
The chart below shows the 1 minute volumes on Meta Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) for the past few days. I've circled a spike in the volume. That minute $400 million worth of this stock was traded. Almost all of this stock would have likely been purchased by one party. At the same time, almost all of it would have been sold by one party too, probably at a huge loss (since Meta is at approximately a 6 year low).

The points that are relevant to me about this are:

1. There are only a few parties in the world who would or even could be liquid enough to purchase this much of one stock all at once.
2. When this much stock is purchased the volume has to be there and most of the time it is not.
3. Because of 2., a party purchasing this much stock has to be early and probably knows they are early, but doesn't have a choice.
4. In similar past situations they are early but not by much and they almost always make good returns.

Today I read that the FCC Commissioner called for TikTok to be banned in the US. Whoever bought this stock probably knew that was coming.

Meta Platforms is at 186 this morning. Whoever bought in November doubled their money in 3 months.
I am not familiar with USA law but in this country we would assume that it was a 'book over' deal which means that because it is a listed stock a sale agreement done outside of the exchange between a buyer and seller still needs to be recorded within the exchange. This also applies to related persons such as a subsidiary transfering shares to a holding company. A plausible thought perhaps?

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

The price pattern in the S&P is potentially set up for a massive collapse, in my opinion.

I've said before that 4200 is a very important level, but that I did not think the market would be able to get over it. Due to that, I thought there might be a serious challenge of that level after it was approached and rejected on February 2. However, the bulls to date have not been able to muster a serious challenge, but 2 weak challenges instead that form a declining series of tops short term from February 2.

Also, I have a possible cycle turn date of February 9 (today). In a strong market it may have been a temporary move over 4200. Instead, it is a lower high, which I interpret as being very bearish. If the market rejects from this level with a fast down move, my interpretation is the market has a good chance of never being up here again.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:29 pm
4200 and 3500 seem to me to be the important numbers the past 2 months. I'm not too interested in any levels besides those and their fibs. I'd be really surprised if the market could get over 4200 the rest of this year but wouldn't be surprised to see something over 4000.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:42 pm
It's still my guess that 4200 should cap this market and maybe 4000 will do it.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

This is a good start. The chart is the S&P showing the 1 minute bars for today, with a drop in the past few minutes.