Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Phong Tran

Re: Financial topics

Post by Phong Tran »

I'm still around watching the markets though not really holding any positions at the moment. The large jump in Gold did surprise me, but for some reason, I'm expecting one more devastating deflationary collapse of everything (except inflation). Most people are pushing the SVB and bank bailouts as hugely inflationary but even though the balance sheets of the fed have increased and it looks like they're reversing on QT, the facts may be that their actions are not inflationary at all but a last ditch effort to stop the deflationary collapse that is coming before the standard of everything gets worse and cost of living skyrockets.

In general, still expecting a fourth turning climax of civic decay, social collapse, financial crisis, and war between now and 2029, which gives another 5-6 years for this to play out, possibly another 2 years for the economic collapse, 2 years for them to bobble around play pretending that they're trying to solve the issue and the last 2 years when CBDC/UBI is rolled out as the resolution. Now that the US banking system has had their 15 minutes in the spotlight, expecting the next issue to come from Europe and their Credit Suisse debacle.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Phong Tran wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:39 am
I'm still around watching the markets though not really holding any positions at the moment. The large jump in Gold did surprise me, but for some reason, I'm expecting one more devastating deflationary collapse of everything (except inflation). Most people are pushing the SVB and bank bailouts as hugely inflationary but even though the balance sheets of the fed have increased and it looks like they're reversing on QT, the facts may be that their actions are not inflationary at all but a last ditch effort to stop the deflationary collapse that is coming before the standard of everything gets worse and cost of living skyrockets.

In general, still expecting a fourth turning climax of civic decay, social collapse, financial crisis, and war between now and 2029, which gives another 5-6 years for this to play out, possibly another 2 years for the economic collapse, 2 years for them to bobble around play pretending that they're trying to solve the issue and the last 2 years when CBDC/UBI is rolled out as the resolution. Now that the US banking system has had their 15 minutes in the spotlight, expecting the next issue to come from Europe and their Credit Suisse debacle.
I love me some Phong Tran, great stuff. I agree, our timelines are close enough where it doesn't matter. You're nailing it. I'm 60% cash, rest btc and commodities. I agree, we hear next from the slobs in Europe, like that Agustin idiot who wants to control everyone. I wonder what he'll do when he can't eat 10 burgers a day anymore. Hopefully be put out to pasture, the cow.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.kaotic.com/video/dabfa110_20230323090831_t
bish
The older I get the more ole Robert was correct on the streets.
When the billy clubs went away so did the streets.
He was the guy that built bombers all night for boeing and went to school all day.
Ended up an Engineer for zone c that has fallen even before mayor groot got the boot.
Ended up a very wise and very old 96 years old before He went Home.
I do miss Him when he would laugh at the uniparty educated retards.

bish family values for you here as beating the Homeless People is a Flex.
https://www.kaotic.com/video/7d021106_20230112121814_t

demsheviks uniparty fools will end up flexed as they loot you damned senseless fools

not in gbtc or biti just 90 day tbills and select inputs metals

===================================

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.kaotic.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it.

If you are on a corporate network or using antivirus software, you can reach out to the support teams for assistance. You can also notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Learn more…
Last edited by John on Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inserted security warning

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.newenglishreview.org/articl ... rint=print

Scots and the Limeys are finished. Irish went over the wire a long time ago anyways.

We sat there stunned as he finished his part in this disquisition. It had, and has, the ring of truth about it. I remember that someone asked him about the human rights implications and that he replied that, naturally, the Lancaster Plan allowed for the formal adoption of the Cairo Declaration of Human Rights in Islam at the appropriate and necessary moment, and that that should sufficiently muddy the waters and confuse people for long enough to allow the process envisaged in the Plan to continue smoothly.

The deceived are simply that.

Lancaster Plan guarantees that Britain will become an Islamic state, whereas without it we might have had a chance to remain free.

Lights outs and yes Europe is done.

“The trouble with Scotland is it is full of Scots” Humza

Jevons paradox and the socioeconomics bias theater.
The Jevons effect is perhaps the most widely known paradox in environmental economics. However, governments and environmentalists generally assume that efficiency gains will lower resource consumption.
The Strategy of Tension never left the stage.
In his book «Praktischer Idealismus», Kalergi indicates that the residents of the future “United States of Europe” will not be the People of the Old Continent, but a kind of sub-humans, products of miscegenation. He clearly states that the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and colored races, thus creating a multinational flock with no quality and easily controlled by the ruling elite.

Antonio Gramsci and George Lukacs carried the torch and created a strategy for destroying both Christian influence and the Western culture itself.
Instead of calling for a communist revolution, as they had in Russia, they decided they should seize political power last, after what they called
"A Long March through the Institutions" of the West.
As we warned the left indicates its only actual attribute is consuming fixed capital as we monitor Noske moments.
Dunoyer incorporated Sismondi's theory into the Sayardian conception of political economy in which men have to adapt their behaviour to the nature of things, or suffer the consequences.

Off to your mud huts. They told you 10 million will finish you off since Arafat. It just did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypgq0qdgVZA
Last edited by aeden on Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Liquidity programs are not asset purchase programs but rather loans that must be repaid.
Logic will be seen writing a check your ass cannot cover. Service debt as slaves or get shot resisting going to be gulaged.
Looting operations as they sell the very dirt under your feet to foreign interests.
Agency issue as uniparty ignored reality on alphabet soup as we are liquidated.

aeden

Post by aeden »

You're not even to Entertainement value yet.
Taproot may have your custody block chain now...
Enjoy the tax season junior.

The seized 69,369 BTC from an individual X, who was connected to the Silk Road marketplace.
The U.S. government seized 50,000 Bitcoin in November, following the arrest and subsequent guilty plea of James Zhong, who was accused of wire fraud for manipulating the transaction system on the dark net market Silk Road in 2012.
This seizure was considered to be the largest cryptocurrency seizure at the time.
The Bitcoin that was sold recently is a part of this seized amount.

viewtopic.php?p=79088#p79088
Agency's BTC project will protect them was noted with a wry smile well deserved.
I sold my licenses and sandbox breaking out Dodsworth legacy servers with free white papers.
They took my keys so yea they are that good.

Do note the sandbox was given to them to continue the good fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4XbCE2UiDk

Stay on the porch junior. 300 other geniuses are now in custody also.

thread: adapt, sogo, lightswitch

Nothing like a battle axe to the face.
ADAPT. Awareness, Desire, Ability, Promote, and Transfer (project management) ADAPT.

The Whore will Fall off when appointed in time decided from Above.
On course they ignored it and who it was.
thread: 1918, AA-1025
Last edited by aeden on Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Just pulled eight dead one's out of the river in Quebec, couple of kid's were in the group. Seems our owners want these cheap labour replacements so until we change our politicians who are in the pockets of our owners nothing will change.
“Why are they going to Canada? I don’t know,” Lamon said of the three men. “They didn’t have any relatives there. They walked forever, like three months. They had sneakers on that were frozen [to their] feet.”: I have been watching this story develop on Quebecois evening news for weeks now. Within the past few days an entire family was lost when a boat they had hired to take them across an Indian reservation on the border flipped and sank. The Canadians are finding dead frozen in the woods. All of this is facilitated, of course, by the Biden Regime's intentional refusal to police our own southern border. Joey knows about it. He was shown on TV discussing the matter with Trudeau in Canada. Yet the DNC's failed policy of open borders continues. On 'humanitarian' grounds? You've got to be kidding me. What the DNC is permitting, and encouraging, is tantamount to murder. Why?

Buck forty eight and gee no records was last sticky wage report.
Fact buttercup.

As for the two murdered in Iowa we found out after the years who and why.
I did later talk to the Lawyer many years later who and how much to deal with contingency's on the alleged closure to events.
Numb skulls today squawk about a leash they willingly wear and deny.
1977 was the first operation that flattened and destroy the local labor pool in sticky wages.
As we indicated they merged and they took some out.

We stayed on the trail given the slaughter and yea we left the area before the strike Trailor was shot gunned and found work.
A few weeks back I talked to a one who stuck it out until it went way south as a op was run.
As we know one naive, one paid op and one atf just as we seen after the 6 as the no eyes showed up.
On the other scene Three had been dumped in the Alfalfa field that Kenny found and the shot dead and burned in a car in the good old days
in the in the sticks wars from metd and chicago snow wars.

The New York mobsters who perpetrated this whole thing came away from this virtually untouched. In 1971, two double agents in the New York District Attorney's office tipped off a contact for Paul Castellano (who, in 1976, would become head of the Gambino crime family of New York) that Moe Steinman was being investigated. The two detectives then sold themselves for $30,000 and began to lay out the investigation for the mob and keep them posted on all developments. This went on for two years as the mob bosses and union leaders stayed one step ahead of the Feds. After eventually being backed into a corner, Moe Steinman appeared to cooperate with the strike force, and provide evidence of further help. What he was really doing was orchestrating his own deal, giving up a few union people who were “disposable”, along with select meat managers and others who were not the primaries in the scandal. He was also able to arrange a plea deal for himself, eventually serving 6 months in prison for all of his crimes. About 10 meat company executives were eventually convicted and mostly sentenced to probation and fines. Iowa Beef received a fine of $7,000 and C.J. Holman continued operating the company as if nothing had ever happened. The power of the American Mob was enormous, especially on the east coast!
Eventual Justice? In December of 1985, Paul Castellano and his driver, Thomas Bilotti were gunned down by four shooters wearing trench coats in front of a New York steakhouse. The mob executions were ordered and watched by John Gotti as he sat in a car across the street.
For those who think they think Robert Freidman left details to what and how also to conditions unleashed on us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnMiXsRtsfc

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Does anyone read this? ClarkMod, you need to censor some people not named me or others ... that might actually make the place more read-able. Jee

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:14 pm
Does anyone read this? ClarkMod, you need to censor some people not named me or others ... that might actually make the place more read-able. Jee
If you mean aeden, I actually asked John to ban him because he was making this thread unreadable. John was rather nonplussed by my request. I then tried setting up threads for aeden myself. He started posting a lot on one, but I see he is back here (he is on my foe list and I don't feel like showing his replies).
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain