Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
vincecate

Re: Financial topics

Post by vincecate »

richard5za wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:42 pm
Vince, UK inflation is at 10.1% for July and predicted to rise to 13% by October> Expect USA inflation to continue upwards
I expect so, but may take a couple months. Have to wonder if that is what it will take to turn things.

aeden

Post by aeden »

The Annals of Imperial Rome - Cornelius Tacitus
We are well enconsed with these wretched curses as they
destroy the thousand of that community today.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Hitched your wagon to demsheviks and this is what happens.
Fools all over the world are about to learn a cold hard lesson.
Fifty bucks a pound was tossed out there and they still attack the very people feeding them.
Priceless.

Schwab and Harari said COVID-19 is crucial because it's what convinces people to agree to legalize comprehensive biometric surveillance.
'We need to not just monitor people, we need to monitor what's going on under their skin.'
"Most people will become economically useless and politically powerless... we're starting to see a new class of people... "Useless class."

https://strogosekretno.com/img/320/24-1.jpg
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2&p=73639&hilit=Schwab#p73639
thread: oct27, amos,

EU leaders were warned top down from the last Office and they laughed in His face at sound Judgement.
They have purposely sabotaged the economy to cause maximum destruction of businesses and death.
It's so in your face you'd have to be in a coma not to have noticed.
Indeed, all who desire to live godly lives in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil men and imposters go from bad to worse,
deceiving and being deceived. 2tim13

Phong Tran

Post by Phong Tran »

From the 4325 high on August 16, the wave structure and gap down on the futures today looks impulsive towards the downside. Today might be a V-day where we gap down and spend the rest of the day climbing back up. That could mean the (iii) would possibly be subdividing into another i. - v. wave structure.

I may not be using the exact same numbering system as elliott wave professionals, they're just for overall wave structure identification.
Last edited by Phong Tran on Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Germany is intending to herd the unfortunates into Warming Centers.
https://www.thelocal.de/20220712/no-one ... or-winter/
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2&p=73707&hilit=43xx#p73707
You know the script. See you later next month. They will walk all over the assets sooner than l8ter and they do not or did not even
pretend. Keep your powder dry since the baby bears as 56 percent every the time get wiped out. The actual numbers are higher we already posted.
This wave formation will be bought we estimate as the wasting will continue. DXY, Bonds, and WTI will decide what leaks into SPX.
https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h41/20220818/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nyc-d ... 061331beaa demsheviks body farm exclaves still are whining about the facts they embraced as lip service the carnage. One state had 200000 so they sent 2000 to the listed now exclaves area that ignores border laws. Biden got his 450000 tax payer paid wall. Adams can send them to the Hamptons and Martha Vineyard any time now.
Last edited by aeden on Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Phong Tran wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:54 am

From the 4325 high on August 16, the wave structure and gap down on the futures today looks impulsive towards the downside. Today might be a V-day where we gap down and spend the rest of the day climbing back up. That could mean the (iii) would possibly be subdividing into another i. - v. wave structure.

I may not be using the exact same numbering system as elliott wave professionals, they're just for overall wave structure identification.
I am also wondering if the down 1% on futures (as I write) is the beginning of a down leg or as you say a V day just kicking the bucket down the road.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

richard5za wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:32 am
Phong Tran wrote:

From the 4325 high on August 16, the wave structure and gap down on the futures today looks impulsive towards the downside.
I am also wondering if the down 1% on futures (as I write) is the beginning of a down leg or as you say a V day just kicking the bucket down the road.
I am taking a position on gold miners again today. They look ready for a good scalping (that means buy today sell at a profit within 2 weeks)

aeden

Post by aeden »

Portland real estate collapse as overrun by a homeless encampments.

Every taxpayer states this is the world the citizens of Portland voted for - and now they got it.

Was stated clearly - I moved to Portland recently and looked for housing. Saw a 1 bed/ba apt advertised for $1200/mo in SE area and it was across the street from skid row. Almost the entire length of that residential street was lined with tents on one side. An absolute failure of leadership.

What business person in his right mind would want to set up his business in Portland. Leadership there that have lost their minds.

============================================================================================
At an undisclosed site in North Portland, people can bring their cans to a city-operated center and receive a stipend based on an estimate of how many they collected, according to the city of Portland’s Homeless Camping and Urban Reduction Program.

https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/ ... ision.html

Food stamps to buy cases of water, only to pour all the water out and get money for the plastic bottles and then buy drugs.
Program funds the cycle of death. Liberals are this stupid as the locals watch the carnage. Sooner than later another dead City.
============================================================================================

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:24 am
High to secondary high in 2007/2008 was 7 months and 8 days.

Still, I would be surprised to see it turn down here. My sentiment is with the herd (who is expecting more rally) even though I'm short.
Amazing. Thanks for the stats. A lull is in, most think that momentum will continue, but watch ... downturn in September coming, as you previously expected. I'm selling more. Gonna buy next time mostly after the big drop, but in btc and miners at the new ATL that it will hit. Then rocketing next year into the halving, to new ATH

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Phong Tran wrote:

I think Phong's chart will be what we see. A big move down is coming.