Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Higgenbotham

Re: Financial topics

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:09 am
I'm still looking for a top in the stock market and am about 129% short.

I'll try to post a Maximum Ruin update today.

I didn't get around to posting a Maximum Ruin update the other day. Today seems like a good day to do it as the stock market went higher all day as it continued to attempt to ruin the few shorts that are left. Once it ruins all those shorts, then it can destroy the public who bought in near the top of the market these past few months. I remain 129% short. Before going short, I had posted that my account was up about 8% on the year. Now it's only up about 2%. The bumpy downward curve shown is account value from the time I went short.

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Another aspect of Maximum Ruin has been the need to conserve cash in ways that most Americans currently do not need to, but probably will need to in the future. Right now I'm driving a 20 year old car and doing all the repairs myself. A few days ago the brake lights came on when the car was parked at the grocery store and, at the same time, the check engine light had to be fixed before the car could pass inspection and the registration could be renewed. I did the repairs myself for a cost of somewhere around $11. Hopefully, the stock market will crash or at least go down 10% or so before any expensive repairs are necessary.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Few of her subjects can flat out admit to Gornick—nor, apparently, to themselves—that they made a terrible choice in joining the Party. Romance offers a series of 40-some case studies in self-deception. Gornick’s subjects rationalize, justify, and flatter themselves in an effort to avoid confronting this ugly truth. They cannot overcome the tremendous waste of their lives, and the lives of others, and this includes Gornick herself.
https://lawliberty.org/the-inner-life-o ... communist/
Like real people, they don’t necessarily learn from their experience or always end up any wiser. In this their lives are like the lives of almost everyone else in that it is hard for most of us to find regular, television-style character development, illumination, or growth. But the lives of these ideologues present some startling failures in self-realization and a striking absence of self-honesty. There is certainly too little deep reflection about the link between ideology and Party that produced these results.

aeden

Post by aeden »

My 2006 just hit 51K miles. I replaced the injectors runs like new.
The 2015 just hit 44k and needed injectors and coil packs.
On recheck a vacuum leak was repaired since I took it in for computer check.
At 42k a defective intake gasket was replaced from factory. Highway mileage back up to 28mpg
The newer the tech the more they suck.
Next Vehicle will be built and will utilize.
https://affordable-fuel-injection.com/p ... s-and-pcm/
The new tech is over priced manure.
No one I know is buying this overpriced manure for now.

I cannot discount 44xx but you can sense and see the retards have no clue what they are doing
on more than few levels now. The stench of mental decay permeates but yes they can stay insane longer then
we can solvent also. I was watching the swing traders worship the technicals and brrrrrr was mocked as a none issue.
When is only question and indication are appearing for the lag as traction is starting top show up on how disconnected they truly are.
The point is simple as the eddy currents and whirlpools in zones to collapse are impossible to miss in the left zones.
They are sucking the life out of productive zones since its what they do. The warning was step aside and prepare yourself
since as before of it will be swift and brutal as we see real time as tents and failure clusters grow daily and the scavengers
in the burned out and cratered destabilization zones. Money will not fix the brain rot.
Yes we are raising cash and will not pay these prices as they mutilate the remaining middle class.
It is a feature and no they absolutely do not care.
As we see real time what and how has replaced programming also with AI total design taking over.

Forget about these political prostitutes as Yuri noted clearly.
Aim higher. [...] They serve a purpose only at the stage of destabilization of a nation. For example, your leftists in the United States: all these professors and all these beautiful civil rights defenders. They are instrumental in the process of the subversion only to destabilize a nation.
When their job is completed, they are not needed any more. They know too much. Some of them, when they get disillusioned,
when they see that Marxist-Leninists come to power— obviously they get offended—they think that they will come to power. That will never happen, of course. They will be lined up against the wall and shot.”

To date they are looting the poor since He warned us there will always be poor.
Burn Loot Murder Lie Cheat Steal take over in zones is a feature. That should tell enough who and
what they think since we asked two things only. Stop the slaughter of taxpayer funded innocents and
watermarked ballots with crypto audit trace so the sandbox algo cannot be preformed for hire as we seen.
If they are dumb enough to vote for the retards then the whirlpools as the end of civilization as before is more than well deserved.
Meanwhile the cup of the whore will be drained and then it will be defiled as a whore until the real event surfaces.
Currently the attitude is a doormat and surrender your identity as sheep to slaughter but do not be deceived. Yea right.
The half wits are worried about a wafer to some guy and we may scold him.

Priceless.
https://cms.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inli ... k=yt2YN2uS

thread: 44xx. amos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bHvk2hQXoY

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/hedge ... pull-money
apes at dawn in a different empire
delivery in july

long or short
yes

the gathering storm

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.csis.org/analysis/addressin ... d-xinjiang
But this will take months and maybe years, depending on the condition that these mothballed facilities are in.

Lag was a feature of the formula forwarded. As noted over 9 to over 27 month was best guesstimate.
The ability is available to move forward. We watch them get looted for way over a decade here on IntelProp.

Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:31 am
Well the US is another 3rd world country, and they just dumped a load of white phosphorus grade propaganda on us. An absolute act of war.
Zero consequences.
Shoving tens of thousands of infections into nursing homes just to pump up the death toll because it was such a weak virus.
Zero consequences.
Locking down conservative small businesses as political punishment.
Zero consequences.
Stealing an election right in front of thousands of witnesses and then demanding that no one dare say the emperor is naked.
Zero consequences.
Staging months of riots that killed dozens and destroyed yet more small businesses.
Zero consequences.
Staging one weaponless riot and blaming it on conservatives.
Zero consequences.
Ruled by idiots.

viewtopic.php?p=59529#p59529

I have enough translation on paleo Hebrew and other scripts to keep me busy.
I got the book from London I needed and One from Norway for what I need for now.
Another scholar avoided the Phoenician script and of course I understand why.
As we know from results it came from a mine local and was found off Turkey on testing.

The ashes of history tells us what they worship.

As a trader, what do you currently do, and what is your time frame generally?

I think we answered that.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2&p=17751&hilit=936#p17751 <----------

thread: Amos, Kadesh, Flypaper, 936
Last edited by aeden on Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Another aspect of Maximum Ruin has been the need to conserve cash in ways that most Americans currently do not need to, but probably will need to in the future. Right now I'm driving a 20 year old car and doing all the repairs myself. A few days ago the brake lights came on when the car was parked at the grocery store and, at the same time, the check engine light had to be fixed before the car could pass inspection and the registration could be renewed. I did the repairs myself for a cost of somewhere around $11. Hopefully, the stock market will crash or at least go down 10% or so before any expensive repairs are necessary.
Back when I could still drive, if I had tried to repair my own car, I probably would have accidentally turned it into a time machine like Homer Simpson repairing his toaster and changed history.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

aeden

Post by aeden »

Maybe in ten years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj3OvvRVmzk

No toaster was shorted out but we seen the future.
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/ore ... ic-safety/
Nihilists have structure. The lack of intrinsic objective meaning in life is entertaining for many.
Go fix five things today then pray.

“Modern business must have its finger continuously on the public pulse.
It must understand the changes in the public mind and be prepared to interpret itself fairly
and eloquently to changing opinion.” Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda, 1928

As for the Other check box.
https://kennorphan.com/2021/06/01/cultu ... l-schools/

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2948/mila ... s-climate/
Yes it changes. Not for the reasons these drunk whores tell you.

Komrads the Great Reset will require us to integrate all stakeholders of global society into a community of common interest, purpose, and action. We need a change of mindset, moving from short-term to long-term thinking, moving from shareholder capitalism to stakeholder responsibility. Environmental, social and good governance have to be a measured part of corporate and governmental accountability.“

This country is living off past accumulated wealth of very prudent ancestors and it's running on fumes now.
Many are and have gone Galt since having gone that way as told they enjoy the fact that they only provide for themselves
and family and friends. They no longer work to pay for others entitlements, mandated by parasite.gov

As conveyed locally they Iphone good paying construction jobs for the Unemployment Office from one firm I know
and another Contractor just shit canned six more he told me point blank as we chatted.
As he told me by the end of the month I will forget their names and be better off.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:15 am
I've been considering a vehicle that can withstand EMP. Whether it's solar or man made, it would be practical. But there's not many options. Something with towing capacity, 4wd, and ready to go.
What're we going to do with our "money" before the banks bail in our "deposits". It would be nice to think crypto or gold could save us but they're insurance at best. Keep a wad of paper FRN's and then what when cash is made "illegal" or whatnot?

aeden

Post by aeden »

Start here.
Anna Eisenmenger's 94-page "Blockade - The Diary of an Austrian Middle-Class Woman 1914-1924," available for free on archive.org.

As my grandparents told me when one product went up a penny to nineteen cents they baked there own.
As we read today they bitch about changing the type of shampoo they use and money for Iphones.
They are bat shit crazy Karen's and will survive less than 30 days then if/then real thought maps surface.

Disclaimer is we have no clue what the real world entails.

Yes we have non emp equipment but we could only work 400 to 600 acres if seed was available.
That's right we own dirt made by God Himself and food does not come the Supermarket in the real world.
We have planned for a land co-op for more acreage if a need be.

The prole drones think it can never happen. Ok fine skippy.

Rational Optimism, His February 08 2021 discussion with British journalist and businessman Matt Ridley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjqEMqOyUr8&t=1s

We are trying to map energy price swings, well navigate that is, and no we will not fight the tape either.

Until Old Sparky comes back it cannot be fixed in Metro zones.
Like listening to metrosexual Democrats telling Karan Democrats of Tammany Hall triangulations stripe Politic we can make it all better.
Would be like sending mental health counselors to clean up the Chicago cartel gang slaughters underway.

June to Date
Shot & Killed: 63
Shot & Wounded: 283
Total Shot: 346
Total Homicides: 64
https://heyjackass.com/category/2021-gallery/

Locally we are up over 30 percent on in the morning toe tag needed get togeathers.
Last edited by aeden on Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.