Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

From others.

Schools are chock full of them.
I routinely get my IP routed thru day cares and elementary schools by them, in an attempt to frame me.
This has been going on for about 5 years. An NC elementary school was on my IP yesterday.

This stuff is everywhere just below the surface. It is emerging with the New World Order:

Unicef Says Blocking **** from Children May Infringe on their Human Rights
Who Wants Sex Education for 0-4 Year Olds
Drag Queen Story Hour Child *********** Link
Drag Queen Story Hour Teaches Children How To Twerk
Disney Workers Caught in Child **** Sting
LBGT Community Wants KidsExposed to **** at an Early Age
San Franscisco's Gay Men Chorus Sing, 'We'll Convert Your Children'

Sending your kids to public school is a demonic crime scene.

The public school system has no intention of teaching your children, only indoctrinating them—and I’m in Idaho.
I can’t imagine what is being “taught” in blue states; the thought is horrifying.

They have Drag Queen Story-time for Kids in our local public libraries here in Canada.

*I made a big noise about it and was immediately demonized by the media and then threatened by municipal officials with being charged with Hate Crimes.
Your children are not safe in ANY institution, especially not the government funded or approved ones.

aeden

Post by aeden »

I have mentioned this before....my wife is a teacher. The reading curriculum for 9th and 10th graders is changing rapidly.
Many of the books involve 'social justice' and/or 'gender fluidity' or just flat out encourages sexually deviant behavior.
She has very little say in these curriculums. She said that the new teachers, to the profession, see no issues with these books.
This is because, they too were indoctrinated by our public schools just 10 to 12 years ago themselves.
We are toast folks, and that is not an exaggeration. Seriously....things are changing way faster than even stories like this let on.

Same issue when my Wife quit the College. Lesbians insulted Her relentlely about being married.
I never seen the vile educated Harpys as to busy to waste time on tards.
I bumped into Linda later who ran the department and She said She was done with it and went to a Junior college in Kentucky
as She remarried. They are a advanced disease now.
She had to quit. She blew it off as being tired of doing grad students homework but I knew better.
Other Professors said they wasted one or two years on remedial issues but the checks clear.
We understood the signs then also.

If God doesn't destroy America, then He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology - Ruth Graham.

"They hated me before they hated you" John 15:18

More than can kicking is coming from the owner.
Remove your consent.
Wake up.

aeden

Post by aeden »

One year
book2 20.67%
NASDAQ Composite Index 38.64%
S&P 500 Index 32.68%
Dow Jones Industrial Average 24.05%

Nap time protect the year.
viewtopic.php?p=64187#p64187
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/colla ... anda-warns

https://cms.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inli ... k=EdPcmqDi
PTAS reduction, an approximation-preserving reduction in computational complexity theory.
Preferential trading area, another term for a trade bloc. Your not late your in a omission boundary ring.
-0.68% dot com sim
Stocks 44.0%
Bonds 1.0%
Other 11.0%
Cash 44.0%

“We’re at a tipping point now. It’s become unmanageable,” he said.
“The system is broken.” Portland Marxist affinity groups.

Mystery Babylon.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Seems a good chance that China's troubles is the pin that pops the everything bubble.

http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... weblog.htm

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Wow, do you think they'll lash out, Vince?

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:11 am
Not lashing out first, maybe later when nobody accepts newly printed USD any more and the US is a complete mess.

I think bonds are going to start to go down because $300 billion from one company in China is going to default and people will worry about others.
And that this will spread to other countries. And as bonds crash, stocks will eventually follow. And real estate. And as all are crashing at the same time, we won't get the usual support from other asset classes to limit how far the crash goes. So I think this will be a shockingly deep crash.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

vincecate wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:15 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Not lashing out first, maybe later when nobody accepts newly printed USD any more and the US is a complete mess.

I think bonds are going to start to go down because $300 billion from one company in China is going to default and people will worry about others.
And that this will spread to other countries. And as bonds crash, stocks will eventually follow. And real estate. And as all are crashing at the same time, we won't get the usual support from other asset classes to limit how far the crash goes. So I think this will be a shockingly deep crash.
If we sell our real estate in order to buy in later, but bank bail-ins take our deposits... How to get around this risk? And sorry, not going all in with crypto.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

vincecate wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:15 am
Cool Breeze wrote:

Time frame? So you don't think it'll be your inflation thing, then?

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:52 pm
If we sell our real estate in order to buy in later, but bank bail-ins take our deposits... How to get around this risk? And sorry, not going all in with crypto.
Convert to gold coins? Do you trust your stock broker account more than your bank account?

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:20 pm
Time frame? So you don't think it'll be your inflation thing, then?
It is a bit related to inflation. China has been doing a number of things, like selling oil reserves, that indicate they are worried about inflation.
I think this is why they won't be just bailing out everyone, they know that would add to inflation problem.

But we made it through this last CPI report without any scare. I suspect China can pop the bubble before the next CPI report. But if not, then maybe the next CPI report...