Re: Financial topics

Post by richard5za »

vincecate wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 10:57 am
richard5za wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 9:28 am
vincecate wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:38 pm
Monday May 30th is Memorial Day holiday. So next weekend is a 3 day weekend. May 31st would be a good day for a crash. :-)
If something happens to cause the crash, then yes.
Something may be happening. Nasdaq is down 3.5% right now. If we continue down through Friday then 3 day weekend could be a good setup.
Yes, of course its possible that its a good setup for a crash; the issue is how probable? Yesterday the S&P did drop 3.5% early but then buyers came in and it was gaining strength for the rest of the day; and ended up only .8% down
Lets examine whats probable: The market's PE ratio is much too high for current economic circumstances; there will be a correction of PE ratio back down to historical levels. On this basis alone to justify a S&P index of over 2000 is very difficult. More likely 1400 and with a typical human overshoot say 1000.
The question is the timing and the path. My own suspicion is one crash and then a two year grinding horrible drift down (Unless you are short in which case happiness).
But maybe you are right that Black Tuesday comes again next week.
For those who enjoy going short bear in mind that short stock can dry up very quickly and suddenly you find that there is no platform permitting more shorts

aeden

Post by aeden »

The smart money seen this start when Latvia collapsed and got really extra wary. The brain drain crippled them as it did our
area as 50000 sheep skins left our area also called undergraduates. The sheep pens moved as the balance moved to Marxist march of the penguins.
Of course we seen the cat people labeled pragmatist drill their way in in data thefts when they set up shop from the first jihad mid eighty's entirely missed. Business cycles went Kuznet as quantitative economic history cycles to mitigate real facts on the ground.
Discussions included they play rough over there. We did not even discuss no shit sherlocks.
I see the Hungarians took a proactive step to survive the Kalergi way of doing things.
Socialize profits and capitalism for the debt serfs.
One thing you forget was 600 shell company's as paperclip.
These border issues will and have dissolved the point it will matter.
Not having one is the fact they think they can manage it.
Your labeled an idiots now if you use carbon. Educated morons cubed.
Since 1973 they had all they needed to know. Some of the bananas are not on the top of the pole are they now.

Biden administration refuses to acknowledge high gas prices because the end goal is to force Americans to turn to clean energy vehicles.
The guy is past a problem and two brain surgeries did not help. I do not allow democrats to even be on the door step as they are just retarded
and we understand juice box facts also. They caused this depression. The smart money already knew.

Blame everyone from Green Party nominee Jill Stein, to Russia and the American people for their failure.
You damned PBS educated half wits never had a chance. Now it appears 10 for 1 hour may happen sooner than later.
No clue as some prepared more than others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgF63_mx6VE

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

I am starting to wonder if we will have a monkeypox crash as we had a covid crash...
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

aeden

Post by aeden »

Greenwashing is more of problem. The 5 p marketing cults think consumers are not paying attention to the actual problems since 1973 on
the energy facts.

thread: wasting, amos

Acceptance of Photovoltaics paper 1973
thread: oracle, biti, taproot, bantu, wasting, 936, cci, 2a-7, velvit rope
thread: keynesian veil, 936, cci, sogo, march sweeps
thread: amos, pharmakeia

aeden

Post by aeden »

Americans who favored exporting natgas to Europe will regret even knowing them and demshevik with uniparty thieves. fify

Biden's handlers are in waaaaaaaaaaay over their heads.
Consumers are ruthless arbiters watching crayon chewers blaming Melanin.
Small sample but 2026 was mentioned as the first blackcrack to even consider the rule 4 swamp lunatics.
That last dollar bought bread was warned from the truly smart who said we never noticed how bad is was
since we avoided the mark. Even the strippers are bitching. No one gives a hoot about those few hundred lunatics
as they went dark. They left us. We already know why.
That dead wood in the swamp is real.

aeden

Post by aeden »

The Matterhorn Express Pipeline has been designed to transport up to 2.5 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) of natural gas through approximately 490 miles of 42-inch pipeline from Waha, Texas, to the Katy area near Houston, Texas. Supply for the Matterhorn Express Pipeline will be sourced from multiple upstream connections in the Permian Basin, including direct connections to processing facilities in the Midland Basin through an approximately 75-mile lateral, as well as a direct connection to the 3.2 Bcf/d Agua Blanca Pipeline, a joint venture between WhiteWater and MPLX.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 7:49 am
I am starting to wonder if we will have a monkeypox crash as we had a covid crash...
This seems mostly spreading sexually and mostly in gays. So does not seem like a rapid covid type thing.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

vincecate wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 9:30 am
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 7:49 am
This seems mostly spreading sexually and mostly in gays. So does not seem like a rapid covid type thing.
That is assuming we act prudently.
With the kind of state we are in, that is not a given.
I heard someone (I think Belgium?) is already quarantined and/or shut down.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

richard5za

Re: Core PCE data release on 27th May

Post by richard5za »

Vince, I see that core PCE data for USA is being released tomorrow. Just maybe, this is the catalyst for a Black Tuesday? Lets see.
I am not clear on the last day of the USA trading month, if the close off is Friday or close off on Monday (31st) there could be a short sqeeze as traders balance their books. This is a guess of course as I don't know whether in aggregate shorts or longs are greater at present. I am guessing shorts as the market is now in down trend.
So it could be Black Tuesday or Black Wednesday!!!