Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aedens

Re: Financial topics

Post by aedens »

Yea metd culture was slow on the uptake for the other sheep on what is coming H.
BandB will never be the same. There was only one way to properly categorize ICP it was,
unnecessarily and unartfully offensive and obnoxious noise. To blunt for idiot sheep to garner what is
coming over the wall for you.

Point blank I never seen a racist juggalo. Something to ponder as they laugh at you now being destoyed.

From the real world,

I have a friend in Pakistan who is a Christian bishop of the Pakistan Presbyterian Church who has told me about numerous incidents of persecution.
Christians in the country ususally live in seperate neighborhoods, one of which in Lahore the Muslims burnt to the ground after a Muslim and Christian got in a religious argument. Hundreds homeless. No arrests and no real investigation was started. My friend traveled to the site and helped with the coordination of temporarily housing people.
In Faisalabad, the Christian owner of a kiln got into an argument with a Muslim over a bill worth $20 in USD terms. The owner, his wife, and his family ended up murdered and their bodies burnt in their own kiln. No arrests and no real investigation was started. My friend helped gather the remains and officiated at the funeral.
Being a bishop of a government-recognized church, my friend has some limited pull in negotiations with officials and police. At least to speak up, but fundamentalism has so infiltrated the law enforcement apparatus and courts that justice for Christians and all other non-Muslims in the country is a joke.
Pakistan was originally part of the British Raj of India, but was split off at independence to segregate the Muslims into their own country. Now Pakistan and India are mortal enemies, with nukes pointed at one another. My friend recounted how the Christians of the region lobbied for their own country and borders at independence, but at one percent of the population, their concerns were easy to ignore.
Christains and non-believers do fine in India, but pity all of the poor non-Muslims living on the wrong side of the border in Pakistan. If the West had any genuine sense of humanitarianism, its countries would be offering immigrant status to non-Muslims stuck in these majority-Muslim hell holes. But the humanitarianism of the West is not genuine. It is delusionary, based on the craven and self-destructive multicultural theories concocted by its Maoist academies, which are then enacted as policy by the politicos who are graduates of same. J

The things reported from Africa are beyond the comprehensive abilitys of people here to fathom to this day.
I got a contact letter from the Abby but have been to busy to consider feed back since truly they are blessed souls
in the current darkness.
Last edited by aedens on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

You know much more than I on that local topic in its area of origin, though in other localities I have seen it referred to as for example a local school board that is incompetent, out of touch, speaks nonsensical gibberish, and so on. Similar to the nonsense coming out of Cologne on the rape problem or Flint on the water problem. Basically any governing body that has become illegitimate and irrelevant.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aedens

Post by aedens »

http://ponerology.com/

H the facts will shock them more than the average mind can ever fathom.
We warned the dinosaurs bones called the "market" will be picked clean
and the private markets gave them the rest of the IP.
The States have been stripped bare and left in the cold as the Hag it truly is.
They will unleash the unwashed on the States since they have less than a five minute
attention span. Go ahead write the jagged pills on what is going where.

aedens

Post by aedens »

Higgenbotham wrote:You know much more than I on that local topic in its area of origin, though in other localities I have seen it referred to as for example a local school board that is incompetent, out of touch, speaks nonsensical gibberish, and so on. Similar to the nonsense coming out of Cologne on the rape problem or Flint on the water problem. Basically any governing body that has become illegitimate and irrelevant.
http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly

H they had no clue to what was already seen.

aedens

Post by aedens »

When I get time after the hay sale and the insane posse at work we call fun, got my lisence in the mail the other day
so now also I have to pay some special head in the swamp to kill folks. After funerals, and caring for the old and young we are
not happy bout a few things locally. Sheriff after a junky who just shot a guy after he opened up the store and we are
the center of a regional meth epidemic.

As for the jagged pills we see upcoming ?

You will be driven away from people and will live with the wild animals; you will eat grass like the ox. Seven times will pass by for you until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes."

We could only be so lucky....
Attachments
George_S__Boutwell,_the_first_Commissioner_of_Internal_Revenue_Service.jpg
George_S__Boutwell,_the_first_Commissioner_of_Internal_Revenue_Service.jpg (23.55 KiB) Viewed 4003 times
Last edited by aedens on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aedens wrote:http://ponerology.com/

H the facts will shock them more than the average mind can ever fathom.
We warned the dinosaurs bones called the "market" will be picked clean
and the private markets gave them the rest of the IP.
The States have been stripped bare and left in the cold as the Hag it truly is.
They will unleash the unwashed on the States since they have less than a five minute
attention span. Go ahead write the jagged pills on what is going where.
http://www.sott.net/article/159686-In-M ... obaczewski

Fascinating, there are those who really do get it...
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aedens

Post by aedens »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-1 ... 25-billion

Think of the discount in the grain colony upcoming.
Not one is on my book posted above.

Like I conveyed we will sell some hay on the open market.
The next few years have been already seen before.

a from the grain colony

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

SC: Is this to suggest that the modern pathocrats, operating in today's so-called 'information society' are no different than the supporters of Hitler? Except that they are more dangerous because they have more sophisticated tools and are able to use the various means of communication in a more conscious way?

Laura: That sums it up very well.

Henry: The pathocratic system, that is, a government staffed by psychological deviants, will produce similar effects whether it is hidden behind the mask of fascism, communism, or capitalism. The ideology itself is unimportant. It merely serves as a cover and a rallying point for a certain percentage of the population who are needed as a support base. This support group believe the slogans and are unable to see behind the mask.
http://www.sott.net/article/148141-The- ... rom-Others

aedens

Post by aedens »

http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly

Complicated since intrinsic value left the stage a long ago H. I prefer a market
that puts floors under childrens feet and what goes with that simple premise.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Also complicated as to whether the psychopaths in charge of Europe are using the Muslims as a tool or battering ram against their own populations or whether the psychopaths in charge of the the hegemon, let's say, are using the Muslims to destroy Europe to meet their own objectives, for example, capital flows from dying Europe to prop up failed banks as a substitute continuation of QE, or perhaps both.