Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Tom Mazanec

Re: Financial topics

Post by Tom Mazanec »

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Looks like I nailed it. I don't mind another head fake bump up today, I'll just short some more. I don' think any buyers are coming to the rescue at this point, but I guess we'll see.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:10 am
Looks like I nailed it. I don't mind another head fake bump up today, I'll just short some more. I don' think any buyers are coming to the rescue at this point, but I guess we'll see.
Agree the senate democrat control now will escalate a faster drawdown.

CEO of a company with a history of woke virtue signalling came running to Republicans asking for help in a merger deal that Democrats are seeking to block, Senator Tom Cotton hilariously responded “best of luck.”

Just add a simpe coppock curve also to trend analsys.
Hurst cycle in to M wave with a FIB trend check will keep you within the guard rails.
H and myself take more time on victoms of this FTX contagion.
As noted clearly that even a bot can spot is we will see what billion covers for the lie cheat steal democrat CULT.
Mad Maxine is running cover already for this criminal cult.
I remember when @kroger mandated the COVID jab. I now shop @meijer .

— SmallTownDude🇺🇸🇹🇼🇭🇰 (@Small_Town_Dude) December 6, 2022
As a dear friend of a Texas trucker who distributes inventory for Kroger, I hear plenty of stories about how Kroger management deals poorly with all of its employees.

Guess whats on the short menu.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Yes, now spending is near impossible from a legislative point of view.

Look out below.

aeden

Post by aeden »

If we make to march sweeps which we doubt it is beyond past clear.
Border guard dies today doing his duty. White House is a disgrace and day care center.
He plans on signing who health document surrendering rights. He should be simply removed and jailed.

ric, rus india china
jack, japan america canada kingdoms

self insurance for fleets to if/then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w93XoP5g95o devolves to 1930's failures maps
quickly and probable because/then is now here.
Demsheviks have crushed and allowed internal zones heading to collapse from criminals.
Stores as in chains also are being looted out of existance as organized crime and just bish looting.
We are run by uniparty criminals who looted crypto hodlers and have no regard for public safety or even zone consumer survival.
Banks and Business say by mid year lights out. Senate now dem majority will do nothing and are useless marxist crypto grifters.

thread: lightswitch

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:58 pm
aeden wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:26 pm
as we noted here out a day early book4 short
I covered my whole short position today at an average of SPX 3947. There's that saying about having a position lowering your IQ. So when I had the position I thought the market would go lower, but I want to see what I think when I don't.
The S&P is up 30 to 3964. I'm starting to short again and have about 1/4 of my position back on.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:04 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:58 pm
aeden wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:26 pm
as we noted here out a day early book4 short
I covered my whole short position today at an average of SPX 3947. There's that saying about having a position lowering your IQ. So when I had the position I thought the market would go lower, but I want to see what I think when I don't.
The S&P is up 30 to 3964. I'm starting to short again and have about 1/4 of my position back on.
Yes

aeden

Post by aeden »

opened book4
Latency effect window from 2021 august appears valid on inversion curve.
March sweeps upcoming window valid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak1ktSv2rV4&t=113s
https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org/ monsters are very real
Its also covered here.
Massive criminalty.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

:-)

aeden

Post by aeden »