Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

https://theunexpectedcosmology.com/the- ... man-reset/

What they do not tell you also is you had to get one pregnant to get them out of legal slavery.
You still do not understand statism.

Two to three months worth, fell across the Ohio Valley between March
23 and March 27th of 1913. The resulting runoff produced cataclysmic floods and damages never
before seen over such a large area extending from Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania,
New York, and later communities along the Mississippi River.

I worked with a orphan survivor of this flood we called Pappy.
If you talked the nonsense we see today He would of slapped you idiots to your
ignorant climate change imbecile knees.

He said help could not come since any who survived could not even understand what did happen also hundreds of miles away.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Chicago win the shittiest shitter shit show.

100% winner as shit-hole of America.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/08/security ... -says.html

https://heyjackass.com/

Idiots ruled by idiots and yes idiots voted for this.
Beyond useful and cherful idiots.

Philly wins zombie.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ton+philly
No demshevik handy work open border squad sitings yet.

We got crack shuffle and 1000 yard stare runner ups.

'We believe in (our) truth, not facts.' - Brandon

Nandi posted a $500 bail deposit to get out of jail. Meanwhile, police have not yet arrested the person who shot him.
https://cwbchicago.com/2021/10/shooting ... nders.html

Security video footage from a home behind Lakeview High School captured the sounds of more than 50 gunshots being fired in a manic shootout Monday night that left a 16-year-old boy dead in front of the school, 4015 North Ashland.
Last edited by aeden on Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

They will force the strike by railway workers, making it so that the coal doesn't get to the power plants.
They will raise the price of oil and natural gas, making it so that the power plants don't run.
They will destroy transportation and energy. Then they will destroy farming.
No electricity means no cybercurrencies.

Somebody yesterday posted this link about the true intentions of the vaccine.
Trust me, you haven't heard this one yet and it is well documented in the video:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qAQrwWFjZEl7/

Remember that inflation is a demshevik tax.
So, when the Biden administration says they’re not taxing people that make less than $400,000,
they lie.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Facebook deleted Rupert’s video library shortly after the fire — but not before your friends at CWBChicago saved it for you. Here’s footage of him committing the federal crime that would eventually send him to prison for 105 months:

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/08/downstat ... onths.html

Do not go, You will be slaughtered in Chicago.
They do not care.
Taxpayers are this stupid.

tim

Post by tim »

aeden wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:29 pm
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7943455/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... figure/f1/

Keep your zinc up some kids.
n-acetyl cysteine 600mg every other day also
and do your own due diligence also.

N-acetylcysteine (NAC), a precursor of the antioxidant glutathione, has been used to loosen thick mucus in the lungs and treat acetaminophen overdose for decades. However, NAC can also boost the immune system, suppress viral replication, and reduce inflammation.

Do not be stupid. Read up on diet and some Doctors are evil money grubbing assholes and some are very good astute souls in the good fight.
Why do you think the FDA is trying to make NAC a prescription only medication? I believe its been over the counter since the 60's.

Remember its vaccine or ventilator.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Repost from almost 4 years ago.

Supply chains are breaking. They will break completely.

A pandemic has occurred. There will be many more.

Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:49 pm

My more specific predictions would be:
  • There will be a major global financial panic and crisis. Supply chains will break, resulting in unavailability of critical raw materials and components. Global trade will begin to shut down. As it begins to become apparent that the supply chain linkages are permanently broken, the global interlinked financial markets will shut down and cease to exist. This will all happen very quickly. It will not take years from the initial panic.
  • The focus of governments will turn to controlling their panicked and hungry populations. Due to lack of availability of imported goods and adequate storage "sufficient to reconstitute" a system consistent with nation state government, this will prove to be too little too late and most government will devolve to the local level as populations lose faith in their national governments and the national governments lose the resources and ability to control their populations.
  • There will be no large scale nuclear war. Instead, the population will be culled through starvation, local strife (including settling of long-standing scores) and disease. Wave after wave of pandemics will sweep the world.
  • Similar to national economies and governments, centralized utilities will fail or become so decrepit as to be unsafe and unusable. All centralized utilities including the power grid will shut down permanently.
  • The initial worldwide kill rate during the first couple decades following the financial panic will exceed 90%. The global population will be in the range of a few tens of millions when the bottom is hit in two or three centuries. Similar to the last dark age, the world's largest cities will have a population on the order of 25,000 and a large town will be 1,000.
  • Life during the coming dark age will be similar to the last dark age but worse due to environmental damage and pollution.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

A little anecdote. I want to build something (see http://seastead.ai) and wanted to order some stuff from China. My broker has worked with a company that brings containers from China to St Maarten (island 6 miles from Anguilla). But it turns out they have stopped this service because of the high container shipping costs. I suspect all sorts of things have just been put on hold because of the high shipping costs. This has to hurt China and the whole world.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:46 am

Higgenbotham wrote:

• There will be a major global financial panic and crisis. Supply chains will break, resulting in unavailability of critical raw materials and components. Global trade will begin to shut down. As it begins to become apparent that the supply chain linkages are permanently broken, the global interlinked financial markets will shut down and cease to exist. This will all happen very quickly. It will not take years from the initial panic.
  • The focus of governments will turn to controlling their panicked and hungry populations. Due to lack of availability of imported goods and adequate storage "sufficient to reconstitute" a system consistent with nation state government, this will prove to be too little too late and most government will devolve to the local level as populations lose faith in their national governments and the national governments lose the resources and ability to control their populations.
  • There will be no large scale nuclear war. Instead, the population will be culled through starvation, local strife (including settling of long-standing scores) and disease. Wave after wave of pandemics will sweep the world.
  • Similar to national economies and governments, centralized utilities will fail or become so decrepit as to be unsafe and unusable. All centralized utilities including the power grid will shut down permanently.
  • The initial worldwide kill rate during the first couple decades following the financial panic will exceed 90%. The global population will be in the range of a few tens of millions when the bottom is hit in two or three centuries. Similar to the last dark age, the world's largest cities will have a population on the order of 25,000 and a large town will be 1,000.
  • Life during the coming dark age will be similar to the last dark age but worse due to environmental damage and pollution.
Our daily lives are changing rapidly. For some major. For me personally it's still minor, but I'm concerned now in a way that I wasn't just 2 years ago. While I prepare, it's difficult to feel a sense of urgency because it's still not uncomfortable enough yet. But I am getting ready for something like a worst case scenario. Care to predict when it's clear to most that it won't be getting better any time soon but rather worse and worse?

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

FullMoon wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:44 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:46 am

Higgenbotham wrote:

Our daily lives are changing rapidly. For some major. For me personally it's still minor, but I'm concerned now in a way that I wasn't just 2 years ago. While I prepare, it's difficult to feel a sense of urgency because it's still not uncomfortable enough yet. But I am getting ready for something like a worst case scenario. Care to predict when it's clear to most that it won't be getting better any time soon but rather worse and worse?
I think you're asking what are some of the first things that will be seen that will convince most people that business as usual won't be coming back at all. My guess is either:

The financial markets are shut down for more than two weeks.
People can't get items at Wal-Mart and other big box retailers for more than a few weeks. Not some items but most items.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Now estimating next CPI will be 5.73%

https://www.clevelandfed.org/our-resear ... sting.aspx