New Person

Start here, say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
Sjackson3289

Re: New Person

Post by Sjackson3289 »

This post is extremely helpful for me. I really appreciate your kindness in sharing this with me and everyone else!

jamesthomas171

Post by jamesthomas171 »

I learned about GD through Breitbart. It was heartbreaking to watch how they handled John. Instead of news channels, the American media is overrun by opinion stations.John, thank you for persevering. There aren't many places that accurately portray China.

John

Post by John »

jamesthomas171 wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:28 am
I learned about GD through Breitbart. It was heartbreaking to watch how they handled John. Instead of news channels, the American media is overrun by opinion stations.John, thank you for persevering. There aren't many places that accurately portray China.
You're welcome.

henrycavill12

Post by henrycavill12 »

As no one thinks very much when everyone thinks the same, it is useful when people view things from many angles.
valuing diversity and adaptability.

Its me libra

Post by Its me libra »

henrycavill12 wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:59 am
As no one thinks very much when everyone thinks the same, it is useful when people view things from many angles.
I agreed with you and wanted to add on something more in it. I want to add some points that I believe are imp for valuing diversity.
_Accept people's differences but finding a common ground.
_Learn something new from people that are different to you, don't shut them down.
_Make sure you give everyone a chance to have an opinion.
_Avoid using stereotypes and recognize and address your own basics.
_If you are not agreed to other's different view point so at least respect their thoughts.

LibraSmartKristina

Post by LibraSmartKristina »

Its me libra wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:33 pm
henrycavill12 wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:59 am
I agreed with you and wanted to add on something more in it. I want to add some points that I believe are imp for valuing diversity.
_Accept people's differences but finding a common ground.
_Learn something new from people that are different to you, don't shut them down.
_Make sure you give everyone a chance to have an opinion.
_Avoid using stereotypes and recognize and address your own basics.
_If you are not agreed to other's different view point so at least respect their thoughts.
Good points you added!