Crediting your site

Discussion of administrative issues
peaceandlove

Crediting your site

Post by peaceandlove »

I've decided I've had enough of my delusional friends on Facebook. As a result of this, I decided to start posting excerpts of your weblog when I feel something needs to be shared with a broader audience than just me.

I put in the subject line "the article name" and indicate that it's (from the generational dynamics weblog). What I want to know is if that's sufficient for copying/posting your 'intellectual property" on to my Facebook Page to share with my friends.

I admire what you are doing and you explain things so much better than I can, so it's just easier to copy and paste than trying to recreate the wheel. I just don't want to find myself w/a legal problem because I didn't get your permission and/or didn't give you credit in some form. I realized this might be an issue after I posted a couple of things to my page. I will take my posts down if you ask me or use a different disclaimer. My main goal is not to screw up the work and effort that you've put in to keep us all informed.

Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter!

John

Re: Crediting your site

Post by John »

Copy anything you want. Just provide a link back to the original. Thanks for asking.

John