Burning Platform article

Awakening eras, crisis eras, crisis wars, generational financial crashes, as applied to historical and current events
Tom Mazanec

Burning Platform article

Post by Tom Mazanec »

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

HJ1996

Re: Burning Platform article

Post by HJ1996 »

Great read. I like how the real situation has been presented as in the LOTR fantasy world. Thank you for sharing this. Sometimes I laughed a bit, but also it seems so adequate. Too bad mainstream social media don't write anything like this.

Cool Breeze

Re: Burning Platform article

Post by Cool Breeze »

Yes, I especially liked
Anyone with a true grasp of history would acknowledge all these men had significant personality faults, huge egos, a determination to win by any means necessary (including breaking the law and flaunting the Constitution), and ability to mobilize forces to accomplish their goals. As we are in the thirteenth year of this Fourth Turning and Grey Champions always arise in the earlier stages, there is no doubt Trump was and still is one of the Grey Champions driving this ongoing Crisis towards its bloody climax.
HJ, do you see this as the year something big "goes down"? The 80 year intervals are indeed spooky. From an American point of view, it's more on the 1776-1861-1941 (end of 1941, almost 1942) ... we shall see how much "rhyming" goes down in the tech age.