Basics of Generational Theory

Awakening eras, crisis eras, crisis wars, generational financial crashes, as applied to historical and current events
gerald

Re: Basics of Generational Theory

Post by gerald »

John wrote:Dear Gerald,
gerald wrote: > Is it possible that generational dynamic theory may only apply to
> societies of a particular level of sophistication and
> complexity?. I can think of two types of societies where the
> theory may not have application. Validation of this however could
> be difficult or imposable.
Every society has to have wars of extermination, because the
population grows faster than the food supply and other resources. The
Generational Dynamics paradigm explains how these wars of
extermination occur, and as far as I know, the same paradigm applies
to all societies throughout history.

In fact, I've argued that the same paradigm must apply to all
intelligent species in the universe.

** Chapter 7 - The Singularity
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/cgi ... book2.next

John

Dear John;

Some support for your contention that wars should exist between advanced specie.

1) A section in the ancient Sumerian " Book of Enki" describes some of the events leading to a global nuclear war between two factions on their home planet Nibiru, involving ego-power and resources. After the devastation the survivors take unprecedented actions to restructure society to prevent a similar event.

2) Comments in the" Alien Interview" by Lawrence R Spencer -- A summary of the interview was recently published after the death of the Navel telepathic translator. She managed to keep a pirated copy and forwarded it after her death to the author. The author only added extensive footnotes before publishing. The interview of the alien, a member of the "Domain expeditionary forces", supposedly was conducted by Army/Navy personal near the Roswell NM crash in 1947 -- One of the sections of the interview describes an ongoing war for "territory" between the "Domain" and the "Old Empire", both are extensive advanced multi planet civilizations. However, little was revealed about their internal social structure. Other sources indicate the "Domain" was a top down society, the more advanced and informed governed those less so.

Wars for resources and ego-power appear to be built into the matrix of existence.

Helsel

Re: Basics of Generational Theory

Post by Helsel »

I read the 4th turning back in the late 90's. It was fascinating. I realized that the theory was fundamentally flawed. The author and host of this site really brings the theory to the next level. I do not use outlook express so I can not email my question, therefore I will post it here. Has anyone tried using the individual 13 colonies as the subject of Generational Dynamics? It seems logical to me that a convergence of the thirteen colonies in a mutual crisis war was precipitated by a segmented saecular cycle. Maybe not in exactly thirteen cycles but definitely not as one. You see, contrary to popular, consensual history the United States only recently, in the last 150 years or so began to view itself as an individual, entity. The merger of the individual states into one super state happened in the public consciousness during the American Revolution and deepened psychologically during the Civil War. Even in Europe a similar case can be made. Europe was many countries. For example Germany (formerly the Holy Roman Empire) wasn't just Germany it was also the now defunct empire of Prussia. It was Bavaria and Swabia both of which were merged into the greater unit of Germany. In such manner do I propose that each of the colonies had their own saecular cycle. I also hypothesize that the entire worlds rhythmic saecular cycle is starting to synchronize. The move toward geopolitics, cosmopolitanism, world financial markets and world governing bodies are either evidence of this or in fact driving this peculiar internationalism. The information age is connected. Has this always been the case? Have national saecular Cycles always coalesced into regional ones? If this is the case can the national cycle be broken down? If so how far? To the individual? Has it always driven humanity toward globalism? Is there a point at which it hits critical mass and causes major localized fractures of entire regions?