Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
FullMoon

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by FullMoon »

China vows to safeguard its territorial integrity after South China Sea incident
BEIJING, March 24 (Reuters) - China's defence ministry warned the Philippines against "provocative" actions and said China would safeguard its territorial sovereignty on Sunday...a day after an incident in disputed waters of the South China Sea.
"We warn the Philippines to stop making any remarks...
"If the Philippines repeatedly challenges China's bottom line, China will continue...
The remarks came after China's coast guard said had it taken measures against Philippine vessels in disputed waters near the Second Thomas Shoal and Spratly Islands a day before, actions that the Philippines had called "irresponsible and provocative".
The incident included the use of water cannons against a civilian boat hired to resupply troops.
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 024-03-24/
Reuters must be having a hard time with their choice of articles especially the titles. Misleading for sure.
This area is a testing ground for the wider Pacific. They've taken the Philippines territory and are using military force to keep the locals out. It's always been the Philippines and they've decided to stand up for themselves.

Post by Guest »

Looks like the Philippines will be the flash point.

Post by Guest »

I find the "solidarity" with Moscow to be disgusting. The Russians (88%) approve of Putin and have voted for war in Ukraine. They rape, torture, castrate, and behead Ukrainians every day, yet we are supposed to feel sorry for concertgoers in Moscow?

Those clueless Tajiks are patsies, and anyone with an IQ over 50 knows it.

thinker

Post by thinker »

ISIS is a creation of the CIA and Mossad. No one has to take my word for it just do some research and you will find this out, even if you do not see the video of the Ukranian commander wearing an ISIS patch on his uniform, if you new the real agencies that created and command ISIS you would know that it was the US and its allies who were in charge of the terrorist attach in Moscow. Hate me all you want but the truth doesn't care about any of our feelings and what we believe. Here is something no one seems to ask, why does ISIS attack countries outside of Israel but never attacks Israel? Hmmm I wonder why? They must be very lucky I guess. Here is another question, why does ISIS attach countries that the US is fighting against? I am sure that these things are just some weird coincidences.
By the way everyone's favorite zionist Israeli shill and Mossad operative Ben Shapiro doesn't think that anyone in the US should be able to retire at the age of 65, he thinks it's crazy to be retired for 20years. Well just what is the retirement age in Israel you may ask , well I will tell you, if you are a women the the retirement age is 64 years old and if you are a man it is 67 years old, and lets not forget you get to live in the house you stole from those damn Palestinian terrorists. By the way I saw some videos of Israel's military blowing up those damn terrorists, they looked to me like families some with children who were trying to flee the combat zone. These are some of the reasons why Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth. The US military is having the worse recruiting crisis in it's history and I guess it might have something to do with all those evil straight Christian white supremes not wanting to go commit genocide for the psychopaths in charge of the western world and Israel, but hey I could be wrong.
Now remember everybody make sure you go to work like an animal so we can pay trillions of dollars to everyone on this planet for their benefit but not for a single thing that will benefit us the taxpayers. SHALOM!!!!

thinker

Post by thinker »

On China, Xi is known to be very risk avers and very superstitious. This is the year of the dragon and supposedly he has been advised that starting a war in the year of the dragon is bad luck and would bring failure, so I think the war will start next year and I can definitely see it starting in the Philippines.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Another guest wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:29 pm
Guest 2 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:56 pm
John wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:55 pm
In fact, some news reports are blaming ISIS,
and that the CIA warned Moscow two weeks ago
that an attack may be coming.
Putin is saying the American government is connected to the attack.
The Tajiks say they did it for money, paid via unknown backers on Telegram. I think this is another FSB operation. I find it hard to believe Zelensky and the Ukraine would enter into an alliance with ISIS...
I agree with this, it is an FSB operation. Putin seems to feel that he needed some kind of "justification" to increase mobilization measures.

The Russian sources are saying that a "Ukrainian backed ISIS operation" happened in concert with NATO moving troops to locations just south of Kiev. This to me makes the probability of it being an FSB operation even higher. BTW, who ever heard of ISIS paying people to commit terrorist acts? They always use some fanatics who then commit suicide.

Russia/China/Iran/North Korea are firmly linked together. The Russian people are not going to overthrow Putin and somehow side with the US against China. And Europe is not going to get out of this mess unscathed.

Guest Smartphone

Post by Guest Smartphone »

Navigator wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:26 am
Russia/China/Iran/North Korea are firmly linked together. The Russian people are not going to overthrow Putin and somehow side with the US against China. And Europe is not going to get out of this mess unscathed.
Europe doesn't deserve to get out of this unscathed.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:52 pm
I find the "solidarity" with Moscow to be disgusting. The Russians (88%) approve of Putin and have voted for war in Ukraine. They rape, torture, castrate, and behead Ukrainians every day, yet we are supposed to feel sorry for concertgoers in Moscow?

Those clueless Tajiks are patsies, and anyone with an IQ over 50 knows it.
Now Putin is claiming that he ''doubts" that ISIS is behind the attack.

Yeah, no kidding. ISIS blow themselves up for free.

Now Putin is claiming it's the Ukraine plus the CIA.

Okay. Whatever.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest Smartphone wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:16 am
Navigator wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:26 am
Europe doesn't deserve to get out of this unscathed.
Probably Russia won't "side" with the US "against" China on it's own volition and without reason. When they determine that their survival is more threatened by China than the Euro's, that's the point future historians will say they've "sided" with the US. Because they'll have a common enemy that we can determine beforehand but can't see clearly how it will happen.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

China tells U.S. to not take sides on South China Sea issue
China said the United States must refrain from “stirring up trouble” or taking sides on the South China Sea issue, after U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said a security deal with the Manila extended to attacks on the Philippine coast guard.

Blinken called the U.S. security commitment with the Philippines “ironclad”, and said China’s actions in the South China Sea had triggered a wider international reaction.

The Chinese embassy in Philippines said in a statement on Wednesday that Chinese activities in the South China Sea were “legitimate and lawful”, adding that Blinken’s remarks “ignore the facts, baselessly accuse China.”

It also said Blinken has again “threatened China with the so-called U.S.-Philippine Mutual Defense Treaty obligations”, which China firmly opposed.
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/20/china-t ... issue.html

They're delusional and cannot be reasoned with. They make the lunatics working for US seem reasonable and good.