Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:19 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:40 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:49 pm

Let's not assume anything.

Survival depends on sacrifice and finding common ground.
There's absolutely no reason to believe we'll survive this.
How do find common ground with people who believe they are entitled to rape, rob, and murder? How do I find common ground with people who think shoplifting and looting are reparations for slavery? How do I find common ground with people that push CRT and openly call for white genocide?

Explain that.
Common ground is found when everyone is fighting for a common cause.
Too bad there isn't any. Not even war with China would you unite us. The Latinos are a 5th column already. Don't believe me? Go on Telegram and read it for yourself.

Re: Assumptions

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:09 pm

A good number of people here are fond of predicting violence. Anyone foresee it domestically?
No. Jeez, you people are everywhere.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:40 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:49 pm

Let's not assume anything.

Survival depends on sacrifice and finding common ground.
There's absolutely no reason to believe we'll survive this.
How do find common ground with people who believe they are entitled to rape, rob, and murder? How do I find common ground with people who think shoplifting and looting are reparations for slavery? How do I find common ground with people that push CRT and openly call for white genocide?

Explain that.
Against the bankers and the guys that say the intel community will get you "6 ways from sunday", who have disfigured faces and wring their hands

but you're not allowed to tell the truth on this site

Post by Guest »

Oh dear. I’d love to sign up for the army but unfortunately I’m serving a jail sentence for ‘hate speech’. That's what I get for questioning CRT in a college class. Such a pity. Really sorry about that.

Maybe try asking the vibrant drill rap community?

Bob Butler

Common Ground?

Post by Bob Butler »

FullMoon wrote:
Crises are about conflict. There are two incompatible cultures very much at odds. The British and Americans, the Union an Confederates, the Allies and the Axis, had different concepts on how a culture ought to be run. They had nothing resembling a common ground.

This time around domestically, there have been few outbreaks of violence. Still, some believe they could and should impose family planning on the majority. Some believe prejudice a fine thing. The result is a different form or crisis, resolved hopefully by democracy rather than war. Hopefully this will be the norm in the Information Age.

The thing I don’t get is how the traditional dominant group perceive themselves as following Jesus. They want to deny other culture’s way of life, yet they walk around wearing halos when in fact they align with the father of lies.

Re: Common Ground?

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:15 am
FullMoon wrote:
Crises are about conflict. There are two incompatible cultures very much at odds. The British and Americans, the Union an Confederates, the Allies and the Axis, had different concepts on how a culture ought to be run. They had nothing resembling a common ground.

This time around domestically, there have been few outbreaks of violence. Still, some believe they could and should impose family planning on the majority. Some believe prejudice a fine thing. The result is a different form or crisis, resolved hopefully by democracy rather than war. Hopefully this will be the norm in the Information Age.

The thing I don’t get is how the traditional dominant group perceive themselves as following Jesus. They want to deny other culture’s way of life, yet they walk around wearing halos when in fact they align with the father of lies.
Talking in circles again.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:15 am
FullMoon wrote:

That's insane. There won't be any type of civil war although your government is trying to instigate one against its citizens.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:16 am
There won't be any type of civil war although your government is trying to instigate one against its citizens.
I am inclined to believe there will me no civil war. The majority care more about democracy than imposing their religious beliefs on others or oppressing minorities. It doesn't seem perfectly clear, though.

Biden long term has been pushing Bidenomics, which I would hope would be allowed. Recently he has been criticizing his likely opponent, which is kind of traditional. Are you guys particularly vulnerable to criticism? If so, I would think you wouldn't align with Trump.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:09 pm
Biden long term has been pushing Bidenomics, which I would hope would be allowed.
Bidenomics is a good thing? I suppose if one likes 40% increases in groceries and doubling of housing costs.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:34 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:09 pm
Biden long term has been pushing Bidenomics, which I would hope would be allowed.
Bidenomics is a good thing? I suppose if one likes 40% increases in groceries and doubling of housing costs.
A quick google on food prices came up with a 10% change in food prices in recent years. The bump is a hump which is now going down, 2020 - 2023, a large part due to the Covid impacts. In the same time a Covid hump hit the housing market, bringing the average price up from $370,000 to $553,000, before heading right back to the point they were pre Covid.

How are we going to find common ground when one side makes up lies to prevent it?