Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
spottybrowncow

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by spottybrowncow »

I watched this recently, and, unfortunately, it is no longer free, but I would encourage readers of this forum to view it if they can.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/t ... ry-4596670

The Epoch Times grew from the anti-CCP Falun Gong movement in China. They are described as "far-right" by some, but I have found them to be only slightly right, mostly neutral. They do make very slick productions, much better than the J6 committee show-trial production. Unlike the committee production, they also include unbiased analysis.

The interesting thing about this documentary is that it contains a huge amount of video from either body cams or cellphones of the capitol police, and the videos are accompanied by analysis from experts with impeccable credentials. Of course, little if any of the video included in this documentary was presented in the J6 committee.

I'll just say that after watching this, if you had any doubt before, you will no longer have any doubt that the official narrative of J6 is sorely lacking.

Post by Guest »

Why were so many comments deleted?

yyyy

Post by yyyy »

https://nypost.com/2023/11/13/news/hous ... nt-crisis/
Migrant crisis has US taxpayers on the hook for up to $451B, House GOP report says
Americans could pay up to $451 billion to care for migrants who entered the US illegally, but have been released into the country or escaped from custody, according to a new report due out Monday from House Republicans and obtained exclusively by The Post.

“Every day, millions of American taxpayer dollars are spent on costs directly associated with illegal immigration and the unprecedented crisis at the Southwest border sparked by Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’ policies,” the House Homeland Security Committee interim staff report states.

“Only a small fraction is ever recouped from the taxes paid by illegal aliens, with the rest falling on the shoulders of American citizens and lawful residents,” it adds.
America is dead. And the US government wants white males to fight and die to defend this?

Gogo

Post by Gogo »

White people are responsible by nature. Many will fight. Far too many and they will throw their lives away fighting for 3rd world migrants.

I love America, but it is gone.

I am praying for civil war and a break up of the country. A smaller America could survive.

If the Mexicans try to make an alliance with Russia or China, we could invade and annihilate all of them.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:23 pm
A bunch were moved to Cool Breeze's thread. At a guess, too much personal attack and liberal perspective.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Gogo wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:21 pm
White people are responsible by nature. Many will fight. Far too many and they will throw their lives away fighting for 3rd world migrants.

I am praying for civil war and a break up of the country. A smaller America could survive.

If the Mexicans try to make an alliance with Russia or China, we could invade and annihilate all of them.
Whatever that's leftover will return to good times. Unless this isn't just a turning but the Apocalypse. Of which it's increasingly looking like. Migration isn't the issue. It's a distraction and method to get the commoners to fight each other. As they allow it to fall apart. Some areas will probably be better than others during and after the chaos. If we get to choose where we live. The youth should read Navigator's book and how to increase their survival in the war.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:18 pm
Gogo wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:21 pm

Whatever that's leftover will return to good times. Unless this isn't just a turning but the Apocalypse. Of which it's increasingly looking like. Migration isn't the issue. It's a distraction and method to get the commoners to fight each other. As they allow it to fall apart. Some areas will probably be better than others during and after the chaos. If we get to choose where we live. The youth should read Navigator's book and how to increase their survival in the war.
I can agree with this.

Post by guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:42 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:23 pm
A bunch were moved to Cool Breeze's thread. At a guess, too much personal attack and liberal perspective.
I can see that. Your characterization of all republicans as bigots is bordering on genocidal rhetoric.

Bob Butler

Lies

Post by Bob Butler »

guest wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:08 pm
Your characterization of all republicans as bigots is bordering on genocidal rhetoric.
I see an allegiance of religious fanatics, bigots and rich. You can certainly be one without being the others, so "all" is quite false. Three of the big moves of the Republicans recently were tax cuts for the rich, moves against minorities, and loading the Supreme Court with anti abortion people. None of these involve genocide. All are problematic to me.

Re: Lies

Post by guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:32 pm
guest wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:08 pm
Your characterization of all republicans as bigots is bordering on genocidal rhetoric.
I see an allegiance of religious fanatics, bigots and rich. You can certainly be one without being the others, so "all" is quite false. Three of the big moves of the Republicans recently were tax cuts for the rich, moves against minorities, and loading the Supreme Court with anti abortion people. None of these involve genocide. All are problematic to me.
In your opinion, what percentage of republicans are not religious fanatics, bigots and rich? What percentage of republicans are good people?