Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

https://coinmarketcap.com/community/profile/UFBI/
No decision to 90tbill roll outs. Still biased to end June churn
as indicated and July bulls trap is the current spin given indicators.
The point is they had no clue then what's the Bulls sanity this week.
This Bear is paid to wait. Sell off as smart money to dumb money indicator
been noted also by fx evolution also.

Jpow is in EU chatting ECB. They are to grind to dust what's not already crushed was
the intent forwarded. I would treat this opinion until mid July with regard since
inflation is policy since it knee capped the already decimated Consumer's and smaller firms.
The intent forwarded is to finish off tiny bubbles named small businesses. You.
You do not have a couple billion to focus the Senate intent to Leviathan was clear.

Phase one of the layoffs begins next month in Banking. Mid and Smaller banks will be simply gone
as planned was offered.
Another focus in the States is another 30000 drivers are to be wiped out also.
FUD will elbow FOMO in the face is my current bent with this next leg is my view into late July.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Your party hasn't lost its way. It is fully finished and just gone.
https://people.com/politics/rfk-jr-open ... g-ukraine/
Even in the off-chance skon ball in Helll RFK Jr got traction, the "Uniparty" will root kit.
No device is secure but a number two pencil. No you still do not get it period.
Demsheviks have organized their party the way they weaponized the US government.
Go ahead ask the 51 experts buttercups.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:58 pm
richard5za wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:51 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:54 am

No, it might take a little longer than that, but not that long. The plan is for a brutal 2024 into 2025 (CBDC) and we are going to get just that.
Cool,
If you keep on predicting the next year no one will ever have the memory to tie you with a wrong call! Whats your prediction for next month, July 2023?
Liquidity crunch?
We're in that phase.

I'm positioned perfectly. Isn't that what matters?

For example, if you don't own at least some BTC, the likelihood is that you'll get rekt. Do you?
I don't own any BTC. The euphoria about some large funds setting up BTC funds is not about them buying BTC for themselves, its about creating investment funds so that small investors can buy in more easily. In the short term that might well driver up the BTC price. However, I don't agree that BTC will become a widely used currency and I think the risk of owning BTC is high, both as a long term investment and trading. Its been much too volatile.
When you say you are correctly positioned what happened tpo those shorts you did when the market was much lower, I recall Nasdaq was one of them? Did you take the knock or have you still got them?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

richard5za wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:46 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:58 pm
richard5za wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:51 am

Cool,
If you keep on predicting the next year no one will ever have the memory to tie you with a wrong call! Whats your prediction for next month, July 2023?
Liquidity crunch?
We're in that phase.

I'm positioned perfectly. Isn't that what matters?

For example, if you don't own at least some BTC, the likelihood is that you'll get rekt. Do you?
I don't own any BTC. The euphoria about some large funds setting up BTC funds is not about them buying BTC for themselves, its about creating investment funds so that small investors can buy in more easily. In the short term that might well driver up the BTC price. However, I don't agree that BTC will become a widely used currency and I think the risk of owning BTC is high, both as a long term investment and trading. Its been much too volatile.
When you say you are correctly positioned what happened tpo those shorts you did when the market was much lower, I recall Nasdaq was one of them? Did you take the knock or have you still got them?
First, it's not meant to be a "currency", although the general term for years has been "cryptocurrencies". It is a pristine asset as it currently exists in this network, and it is a base layer of a decentralized platform of truth and trustless activity, one of which (the base layer) can be considered a payment layer. It is not easy for the common man to use, but what advanced technology and the hardest money ever seen in the world's history, would be? So you are correct that new products, in a way, will be for smoother access to the BTC network via proxies.

Evil is promoted throughout the world, a point which I've been hammering on for a long time now, due to the control of "money" by the powers that be - and millions to billions of people are corrupted by this control. That's why as a hard, deflationary asset, BTC is a profoundly moral issue.

You will see over time that the adoption curve and the current volatility are REQUIRED steps for this asset to gain a greater foothold, and by its nature and this acceptance, it will become less volatile and more preferred, all the while. People will not have a choice, apart from slavery, to do anything with their valuable energy/time (labor) but put it into BTC. That's what real, hard money is, and that's what BTC is. They can try all the want, and they will, but there is no other choice but for what we currently consider money to go into BTC.

Let the printing begin, because as many have said in the past - you ain't seen nothing yet.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

By the way, yes, I'm down on my shorting of the Daq and the Russell, but most of my short position (over 80%) is Russell, and I've been DCAing into that. I do not see a bright Q3-4, and I see a very, very bad 2024 economically, so I'm not worried at all.

The better part than that, which is a call regarding timing (not the reality of the fake and stagflationary economy here and coming to a theater near you) - thus difficult as you know - is that I'm a BTC billionaire, and most of you don't even know it. I suggest you join the club before it's too late. Next year will be too late.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:38 am
By the way, yes, I'm down on my shorting of the Daq and the Russell, but most of my short position (over 80%) is Russell, and I've been DCAing into that. I do not see a bright Q3-4, and I see a very, very bad 2024 economically, so I'm not worried at all.

The better part than that, which is a call regarding timing (not the reality of the fake and stagflationary economy here and coming to a theater near you) - thus difficult as you know - is that I'm a BTC billionaire, and most of you don't even know it. I suggest you join the club before it's too late. Next year will be too late.
BTC billionaire? In US dollar?

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

richard5za wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:57 am
Cool Breeze wrote:

Cool, having made a most interesting claim in a public forum i.e. you are a BTC billionaire, I am sure there is a number of people waiting for your confirmed response. Are you really a BTC billionaire? Or is this part of your dreamland?

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.simplify.us/etfs/maxi-simpl ... %20indices.
Richard our alliant from the free world.
Derived from taproot.
You know what is moving in on this segment from the blackcrack notes also from the MIT file also.
I hold a position so the bias route is forwarded as such.
I will hold between 2 and 3 percent. Other products as gbtc and mara and biti.to from the frankfurt fork DEfi notes.
I did not forget your request for clarification on a query. I consider the younger chap was flippant as a younger soul.
Inception risk capital was Thu May 20, 2021 6:29 pm thread
https://www.etf.com/MAXI
thread: V_87AoQaKNw

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Vince, its that day of the month again, in 45 minutes we'll know June inflation figures. It all seems to be settling in a very orderly way? Perhaps it won't?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

richard5za wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:55 am
richard5za wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:57 am
Cool Breeze wrote:

Cool, having made a most interesting claim in a public forum i.e. you are a BTC billionaire, I am sure there is a number of people waiting for your confirmed response. Are you really a BTC billionaire? Or is this part of your dreamland?
It's a projection as so few are whole coiners. You will see. I'm taking time off the forum, as so little of it is new or non-echo chamber.