Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Cool Breeze

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:37 am
With the failure of government institutions and corruption everywhere why would anyone get an experimental shot for something with a 99.98% survival rate?
They are spiritually diseased, fearing death more than God, and trusting the government more than the Creator as well.

Debating someone that claims that this virus is "deadly" shows you just how stupid and manipulated the modern man is. More than that, he is spiritually diseased, a materialist and afraid of life (which is why he fears death so much).

Jack Edwards

Post by Jack Edwards »

Debating someone that claims that this virus is "deadly" shows you just how stupid and manipulated the modern man is. More than that, he is spiritually diseased, a materialist and afraid of life (which is why he fears death so much).
One week ago I went to the viewing of my friend Lee who died of pneumonia that he got after he acquired Covid. He was a good man, a religious man, and someone who wasn't afraid to die.. though I'm sure he would rather still be alive with his loving family.
My 49 year old sister got Covid 6 months ago. She has improved now, to leaving the hospital and has 65% lung capacity with a need to be on oxygen nearly 24 hours a day. She still has a teenager in the house she's raising, but has precious little energy to deal with it. She also had an autoimmune reaction which caused nerve damage giving her chronic tinitus and a prickling sensation in her extremities. The nerve damage may be permanent. If it progresses - she could lose the ability to walk.

Respectfully - this is a serious disease. The vaccine is extremely effective at preventing serious illness now. We don't know it's long term effects - sure - you're right on that. Though I'm sure my sister would have been better off taking the vaccine - had it been available 6 months ago then where she is now. If you're old, or have an autoimmune disorder - I personally think the vaccine benefits far outweigh the risks. If you don't want to get the vaccine, fine. I hope you only ever get a mild case of it if at all. But if you think this isn't a serious disease - or that people that take the vaccine are somehow spiritually deficient - you're an idiot..

Jack Edwards.

tim

Post by tim »

Jack Edwards wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:28 pm
One week ago I went to the viewing of my friend Lee who died of pneumonia that he got after he acquired Covid. He was a good man, a religious man, and someone who wasn't afraid to die.. though I'm sure he would rather still be alive with his loving family.
My 49 year old sister got Covid 6 months ago. She has improved now, to leaving the hospital and has 65% lung capacity with a need to be on oxygen nearly 24 hours a day. She still has a teenager in the house she's raising, but has precious little energy to deal with it. She also had an autoimmune reaction which caused nerve damage giving her chronic tinitus and a prickling sensation in her extremities. The nerve damage may be permanent. If it progresses - she could lose the ability to walk.

Respectfully - this is a serious disease. The vaccine is extremely effective at preventing serious illness now. We don't know it's long term effects - sure - you're right on that. Though I'm sure my sister would have been better off taking the vaccine - had it been available 6 months ago then where she is now. If you're old, or have an autoimmune disorder - I personally think the vaccine benefits far outweigh the risks. If you don't want to get the vaccine, fine. I hope you only ever get a mild case of it if at all. But if you think this isn't a serious disease - or that people that take the vaccine are somehow spiritually deficient - you're an idiot..

Jack Edwards.
Dr. Flip Flop has spent $48 billion on vaccine research while only spending $1.48 billion on antiviral research. Most of that antiviral research was for the drug he profits off of that does not work called Remdesivir.

Antivirals exist and work on coronaviruses this one is no different.

Dr. Flip Flop's The Virology Journal itself published this in 2005:
The Virology Journal – the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health – published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading – get ready for this – “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” (Emphasis mine throughout.) Write the researchers, “We report…that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”
This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”). So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”
https://granitegrok.com/blog/2020/05/20 ... and-spread

And yet when SARS-COV2 hit, suddenly hydroxycholorquine has dangerous side effects despite being on the list of the WHO essential medications and having been prescribed to people with autoimmune disease for decades. Big Pharma and the Stalinists forbid anyone from even talking about the antiviral effects of Ivermectin, the success people have had in treating COVID with it, and its excellent safety profile.

Why is this? Follow the money. If existing drugs work then emergency use authorization wouldn't have been granted for these experimental shots.

Watch a front line medical doctor talk about using Ivermectin to treat COVID. This doctor is not some bureaucrat or politician with financial ties to vaccines and he says Ivermectin works for COVID: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sC2wwoq4iceV/

Notice how he talks about how he is disturbed by how not one governmental agency has looked into re-purposing existing drugs.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

The blatant and flippant manner in which our society is governed by liars, thieves and fools is frightening considering how much difficulty is ahead. Praying for good leadership is needed, but self sufficiency is the best course I see while mitigating the damage from an insane society.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

https://youtu.be/l9g60j8iJz0
Sadly Liberalism has been overwhelmed by ignorant bigots spouting nonsense. We even have our own troll and Polytics thread to prove it. Intelligent people without wisdom. Repeating the mistakes of history. But they're so smart that they can't see it.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

John wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:39 pm
** 30-Mar-2021 World View: Unexpected invasion
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:28 pm
> Not necessarily? Can you give me an example of a Regeneracy Event
> which occurred outside of a Crisis Era?
An "unexpected invasion" can occur at any time.

Also, countries like Mexico, Turkey, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and Russia
today are in a Fifth Turning, so the Crisis Era has already ended, and
so when a regeneracy event occurs, it will be outside the Crisis era.
How do such regeneracies differ from "normal" ones?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

tim

Post by tim »

It looks like the George Floyd trial should end sometime in April. As posted before April is the month of bad things.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Jack Edwards wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:28 pm

Jack Edwards.
Jack, I'll take your name calling, I have no problem with that, but know who you are talking to. And know what science is (hint: it's not anecdotes). The data is the data. An overwhelming majority of people who get this nothing happens to (care to make an inference? It blows up your emotional storytelling). And this is in a country where most people are quite clearly unhealthy (old and fat or a combination). Your anecdotes to boot are about unhealthy people. I'm not happy they got sick, but to act like they would have lived healthy lives otherwise, or something else wouldn't have happened to them, is pure emotional bias and recall bias, beyond that. If the IFR is akin to flu, and we never did anything about the flu, it by definition is not a big deal nor deadly. Something that doesn't kill young or healthy people (this doesn't) isn't deadly.

Cancer is a serious disease. Crohn's is a serious disease. People survive those and have bad effects or medication difficulties. SARS-cov2 has an IFR of around 0.6%.

It's not deadly. Period.
though I'm sure he would rather still be alive with his loving family.
I'm not pleased that anyone perishes (I had a relative die with covid), but it is amusing to me that if you are correct in your statement - he feared death more. Which means, oddly, that you are a witness against yourself, choosing for others to rather be in this world than face the one, true loving God - which was precisely my point.
Last edited by Cool Breeze on Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:02 pm
It looks like the George Floyd trial should end sometime in April. As posted before April is the month of bad things.
Yes, I foresee some ugliness, as you do, tim. I hope we are wrong.

Good points on ivermectin, by the way. You can say the same for HCQ. Those are safer than pretty much any known drug and have been for more than half a century. The absolute farce of this scamdemic is so clear I don't know what to say anymore.

These emotional posters can't get the nuance, it's quite sad, because they can't think critically. No one here is saying, nor has said, such things that sars-cov2 isn't real or that it can't be a challenge for certain people. It's what was done with the treatment scam and EUA scam parts, combined with the shutdown, combined with the lockdowns, combined with the mask wearing (zero evidence this helps either), that we see it for what it is.

And they act like people aren't crazy and worried about a 0.6 IFR bug. Yet they drive every day, which has a much greater chance of doing them harm. Yet we never hear about that.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

From my favorite doommonger Mike Snyder:
As Russian Tanks Move Toward Ukraine, The Globe Braces For The Possibility That World War 3 Could Soon Erupt
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/as-r ... oon-erupt/
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain