Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Sweep 03/17/21
FULLY PAID LENDING COLLATERAL ACCOUNT RECEIVED FROM BANK $92.00
BTC and code. The bank works for me now Junior.
Its enough to help others.
I owe H an apology.
I am off $8 dollars on the initial calculation as we discussed into April
on that account projection per day.

http://files.acams.org/pdfs/2017/PPP3_C ... alysis.pdf
Last edited by aeden on Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:03 pm
There's all kinds of worthless crap that the market wants to put a price on. Bitcoin is just one of those items in a sea of worthless crap. Don't let what I say get under your skin. If you want to believe the posted price of Bitcoin, go ahead.

We could just as well debate any of the worthless crap I traded today. To me, it's all the same. Do you like Cassava Sciences? I traded it today but as far as I'm concerned there will be no worthwhile treatment for Alzheimer's. I'm sure there are people who feel Cassava Sciences is worth something. That's why I trade it.

Below is a 10 day chart of SAVA (Cassava Sciences) vs GBTC (Grayscale Bitcoin Trust). March 5, when the above was posted, is the second day on the chart.

This chart is notable for one reason, and it's not because Cassava Sciences outperformed Grayscale Bitcoin Trust. As far as I could tell, it could have been the other way around. But Cassava Sciences had somewhat of an anchor of value (the $49 at which Wall Street was willing to provide additional funding), so I gambled on that one.

The reason it's notable in my mind is how tightly correlated these apparently unrelated objects of speculation are. When the Fed is throwing a party and the party goers have the speculative bit in their teeth, they don't differentiate a whole lot as to what they throw their money at.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Bob Bish https://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?k ... sf=msgonly
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sti ... ple-murder
Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:20 pm

Citizens burned to the ground and no they do not even pretend to care.
Democrat Mayors & Governors aren't "ignoring the problem" they're endorsing domestic terrorism.
They're complicit in all the violence, assaults, destruction and murder.

blm shock troops supported by

#BLACKLIVESMATTER Airbnb, A16z, Bumble, Cisco, Docusign, DoorDash, Eaze, Etsy, Grindr, Grubhub, IBM, Matchstick Ventures
Microsoft, Niantic, Peloton, Reddit, RobinHood, Salesforce, Shopify, Snap, Uber, Techtonic

Former Hugo Chavez advisor and current San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin was also funded by Soros and his groups. Boudin has called prison “an act of violence” and has refused to prosecute a slew of illegal acts, from public urination to the public solicitation of sex, which he deems to be “quality of life crimes.” By the way, Boudin is the foster child of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, of terrorist group Weather Underground fame. His birth parents were convicted and imprisoned for their involvement in an armed robbery-turned-homicide.

As we said they are taking wing.
No they will not understand, or even begin to care.

And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie...

Never let a crisis go to waste.
We will annihilate technical.
Traders quit within the first two years. Among all day traders, nearly 40% day trade for only one month.
95% of all traders fail.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Columbia University should be sued to utter bankruptcy and denied all Federal funding.

https://www.hhs.gov/civil-rights/for-in ... index.html

Tribalism is what they want, because that is how they will divide this nation into warring factions ("tribes") over which they can exert control.

I am not a member of tribe, I am a free man. As we warned crayons should be passed out.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:44 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgZBCF3C_y4

Nenner called for a 3370 top for the S&P in January of last year. That was the most accurate call I saw near last year's high (before the pandemic). In this video he calls for a 3980 top for this year. It just hit a record high at 3980 a couple minutes ago. We know analysts aren't consistently right, but it's probably worth mentioning. I exited Russell 2000 shorts and am back to 100% cash. The Russell is down this morning. I plan to short the S&P soon. I don't really think 3980 will hold it. I was looking for more like 4200 by about March 26, but I think we're close enough to start shorting the S&P. Nenner does say his cycle top is in late March.
With the FED pledging to keep interest rates lower for longer, I reckon your figure of 4200 could be good.
Now a message for Cool: In every bubble the people who are invested are emotionally driven to claim that their investments are good and will make lots of money. You might be right - we need to accept that the markets make fools of all of us from time to time. And you may be wrong! I'm not taking the risk putting my money into something I don't understand which in my view is the better wisdom.
So Cool Breeze stick around in this forum and lets see where all this ends up.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

And the other point Cool Breeze is that Western education and culture turns us into problem solvers, and especially in the USA. Our education causes us to want to know the answer or the solution. Its quite black / white in nature. The many shades of grey person doesn't fit too well. And we emotionally hate losing. For instance we will hang onto investments going into loss because we don't want a loss. So when we think that BTC is the winner its emotional, our education and our culture thats driving all this. Its very strong!

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:17 pm

Higgie's Original Post

Below is a 10 day chart of SAVA (Cassava Sciences) vs GBTC (Grayscale Bitcoin Trust). March 5, when the above was posted, is the second day on the chart.

This chart is notable for one reason, and it's not because Cassava Sciences outperformed Grayscale Bitcoin Trust. As far as I could tell, it could have been the other way around. But Cassava Sciences had somewhat of an anchor of value (the $49 at which Wall Street was willing to provide additional funding), so I gambled on that one.

The reason it's notable in my mind is how tightly correlated these apparently unrelated objects of speculation are. When the Fed is throwing a party and the party goers have the speculative bit in their teeth, they don't differentiate a whole lot as to what they throw their money at.

Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:17 pm

Higgie's Original Post Rewritten in the Style of Cool Breeze

HAHA, you can see on the chart that SAVA was the clear winner - it's obvious to those of us who understand money flow. SAVA was up MORE YESTERDAY than Bitcoin was IN TWO WEEKS and billionaires who understand money flow like Tepper know why. As do billionaires who understand tech like Zuckerberg, and don't even get me started on CRISPR technology. Do you think billionaires are in biotech for fun? You can see it, Aeden, can't you? How many times do we have to tell the rest of these guys?

Digest this chart. SAVA won't be the only horse to ride in this coming boom - there will be many and those of us who understand patents, limited supply, and most of all, CRISPR, will ride those horses. Biotech is the only way out. It won't just be Alzheimers that gets CURED once and for all, it will be diabetes, asthma, heart disease, cancer.

I'll be back to laugh at you guys again later, but right now I've got a plane to Tahiti to board.

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Very amusing and skillfully written! I had a good belly laugh!

aeden

Post by aeden »

No digi at the end of day.
The 53 Buick with crome bumpers swing trade on digi paid for the coffee and also breakfast for the the rest of the year.
https://classiccars.com/listings/find/1953/buick

Caraboo will fall out the herd lacking productive stamina.
Mosquitoes full for the day.

aeden

Post by aeden »

aeden wrote: ↑Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:15 pm
The narrative you constructed is true in addition to the diluted exchange rate underway.

H forwarded: My narrative probably isn't all that helpful. At least, I can't think of how it helps me.

Last view was 40xx the 42xx is the current sentiment factor you mentioned.
Mud cakes are a dime in this hour.

The Intrinsic value to Utility and the Vega of positions at hand.
As noted the caraboo trade continues daily only.

The wasting files are not dormant but realized in dynamics terms.
Static is dead models. Nothing knew under the sun.

.03065 is digital assets in book 2 so yes today I am over on the dynamics model.

“The more realized volatility you have in prices, the less liquidity market makers will be willing to offer, and the more trends will be created during the day.” TYLER DURDEN THURSDAY, MAR 18, 2021 - 01:55 PM

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=montgomery+bu ... 9-1&ia=web

“The bleed seems to be significantly higher than it has been historically.”

DMG Increases its Bitcoin Exposure by Accumulating Additional BTC for its Treasury
8:45 AM ET 3/18/21 | GlobeNewswire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhpdVB8Bgcc

thread: 3:97, amos