Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
DaKardii

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by DaKardii »

JCP wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:49 am
Thta's like askin a White Russian if he would join the Red Army under Stalin to fight Nazi Germany. Most of the Russians exiles sat out the war. Depending how bad the situation is in America will determine my course of action. I wouldn't join the Chinese army. At worst, I would sit it out. And yeah, I can sit it out.

Would you have joined the Red Army under Stalin? Would you join the army of AOC and BLM?
So in other words, if you had to pick a side it would be the US. Thanks for making that clear.

As for which side I would've chosen had I been a Russian in 1941, I would've chosen Stalin without hesitation. My chances of survival would've been much greater under Stalin than under Nazi occupation, for one big reason. I'm a Russian. A person Hitler considers to be subhuman and intends to have killed regardless of my political beliefs.

That being said, I'm not sure if Xi carries that same genocidal hatred for Americans, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he does.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:34 pm
** 12-Jan-2021 World View: Collaborators
DaKardii wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:17 pm
> Perhaps you haven't heard of people like Andrew Anglin. Or Charles
> Bausman. Or Philip Giraldi. Or Brad Griffin/Hunter Wallace. Or
> Paul Craig Roberts. Or Lew Rockwell. Or Richard Spencer. Or Ron
> Unz. Every single one of those people mentioned in the previous
> sentence are part of the anti-establishment right. And every
> single one of them has unapologetically defended the CCP as either
> a lesser evil relative to the US, or as a force for good against
> the US.

> Who knows how many more people share their vile opinions?
Some Americans supported Hitler. Some Brits supported Hitler. Some
Jews ("Collaborators") supported Hitler. That's just the way things
are.
Indeed. It is also curious that DaKardii got his panties in a bunch when someone pointed out how parasitical and detrimental to host societies such a large portion of "jews" have been and are currently.

John

Post by John »

** 13-Jan-2021 World View: Chinese hatred
DaKardii wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:07 pm
> That being said, I'm not sure if Xi carries that same genocidal
> hatred for Americans, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he
> does.
No, generally speaking the Chinese like Americans, although they
consider Americans to be inferior to them (barbarians) -- just as a
farmer likes his donkeys.

The ones that the Chinese hate are the Japanese.

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
JCP wrote:
Thta's like askin a White Russian if he would join the Red Army under Stalin to fight Nazi Germany. Most of the Russians exiles sat out the war. Depending how bad the situation is in America will determine my course of action. I wouldn't join the Chinese army. At worst, I would sit it out. And yeah, I can sit it out.

Would you have joined the Red Army under Stalin? Would you join the army of AOC and BLM?
So in other words, if you had to pick a side it would be the US. Thanks for making that clear.

As for which side I would've chosen had I been a Russian in 1941, I would've chosen Stalin without hesitation. My chances of survival would've been much greater under Stalin than under Nazi occupation, for one big reason. I'm a Russian. A person Hitler considers to be subhuman and intends to have killed regardless of my political beliefs.

That being said, I'm not sure if Xi carries that same genocidal hatred for Americans, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he does.
A lot of ethnic Russians did join Hitler and fight communist Russians. Just saying.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:17 pm
John wrote:
DaKardii wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:17 pm
> Perhaps you haven't heard of people like Andrew Anglin. Or Charles
> Bausman. Or Philip Giraldi. Or Brad Griffin/Hunter Wallace. Or
> Paul Craig Roberts. Or Lew Rockwell. Or Richard Spencer. Or Ron
> Unz. Every single one of those people mentioned in the previous
> sentence are part of the anti-establishment right. And every
> single one of them has unapologetically defended the CCP as either
> a lesser evil relative to the US, or as a force for good against
> the US.

> Who knows how many more people share their vile opinions?
are.
Indeed. It is also curious that DaKardii got his panties in a bunch when someone pointed out how parasitical and detrimental to host societies such a large portion of "jews" have been and are currently.
That's because the "International Jewish Conspiracy" theory is bullshit and you know it. Plus, it was used to justify the third-largest genocide in history (only the Nazi genocide of Slavic peoples in the USSR and the various genocides of Native Americans had a higher death toll). BTW, that conspiracy theory is very frequently invoked by the pro-CCP voices within the anti-establishment right who I mentioned earlier.
Last edited by DaKardii on Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:33 pm
DaKardii wrote:
JCP wrote:

A lot of ethnic Russians did join Hitler and fight communist Russians. Just saying.
That's true. And it was a virtual death wish for those people. Had Hitler won, they would've been among the first to be stabbed in the back and liquidated.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Burner Prime wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:20 am
It's going to be a matter of degrees how different groups participate in a fight with China. If it's "over there", in the Asia-Pacific, I won't help, support or participate.
I would oppose war with China "over there" regardless of who won the election, because it's not in our national interests. The only exceptions would be if China attacked either Japan or Russia, because they directly border both the US and China. Should they fall, China would be right on our borders.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Burner Prime wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:53 am
Former mob underboss Michael Franzese is brilliant and lays our sickness out well. Essentially it's that we expect our politicians to lie to our faces, while we would never allow that in our personal and business dealings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voog3O0xlKY

So this brings us to the words we always hear "existential threat". John's idea is that if the US faces an existential threat, everyone will stop their stupid infighting and face the actual existential threat in a serious manner.

But as many point out, what is the "existence" what is the nature of America's "existence" that we would lay down our lives for? It is a corrupt, lying, scheming, degenerate existence. And it's OK if that disease dies. That's why I agree with the sentiment here by many that this unification probably won't be as strong as believed.

It appears John's argument relies heavily on what happened in the past as precedent. But that was a completely different collective ethnic generation. The "generation" we have today that GD relies on is not what we assume. It is comprised of various somewhat Balkanized ethnic groups, and I don't believe at all that they are all on the same timeline, and even if they were, they do NOT form "cohorts" of people with the same mindset, which is required for a synchronized generational response. In short the main 4 generations consist of different cohort mixes. Older generations consist of mostly homogenous "America-centric" people while the latest generation consist of extremely divergent and Balkanized ethic groups who will act in their own interests.

At some point they will all synchronize, but I don't think there has been enough time for the newest arrivals to. 4th Turning never accounted for massive migrations that affect generational groups, and the book fell apart near the end in its predictions for that reason. I think the upgraded GD also is missing something there and may not be able to account for it as it is probably very chaotic. You always have to wait for migrations to slow and things to settle.
I believe Burner is more right than he is wrong here. It reminds me of the "pick a side" blog entry by Thomas Steuben, where he accurately portrays what the deal is with Boomers, generally speaking:
Second, the Boomers have lived through an unnatural and frankly undeserved era of prosperity and security which has naturally led to a senile complacency that makes the twilight of fourth-century Rome look energetic in comparison. It doesn’t help that an excess of TV exacerbated their loss of critical thinking skills. Thus, when objective reality changes, even when it is in front of their eyes, it is difficult for them to comprehend that the world would ever be anything other than what it always was. They are lost in a halcyon dream of a high-trust, Leave it to Beaver society where we can all get along and good always triumphs, even as Shaniqua is twerking her booty atop the ashes of our cities.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

DaKardii wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:52 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:17 pm
John wrote:

are.
That's because the "International Jewish Conspiracy" theory is bullshit and you know it. BTW, that conspiracy theory is very frequently invoked by the pro-CCP voices within the anti-establishment right who I mentioned earlier.
I don't think you understand my position at all, since how you characterize whatever you are saying is not anything I have ever said. You and I both know why the "West" hates Russia. China is communist so they are a whole other ballgame and rightly deserve major criticism at least - certainly anger against them is justified. Since you aren't a leftist, you must be a "jew" - even my smart conservative friends who happen to be born to jewish families get irked when presented with the facts that they also know are true (hence the emotional outbursts).

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

DaKardii wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:59 pm
Burner Prime wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:20 am
It's going to be a matter of degrees how different groups participate in a fight with China. If it's "over there", in the Asia-Pacific, I won't help, support or participate.
I would oppose war with China "over there" regardless of who won the election, because it's not in our national interests. The only exceptions would be if China attacked either Japan or Russia, because they directly border both the US and China. Should they fall, China would be right on our borders.
Why do you all think that army invasions are gonna happen or that the most extreme cases of war (all out nuclear) are unstoppable/foregone conclusions? I think that's the only point of disagreement I have with this place.