Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

a resurgent Russia
Not going to happen; at least not by ethic Russians. The Russians are a dying race. I used to live in Russia. I've seen it with my own eyes.

If there is a resurance from Russia, it will be by the Central Asian Muslims that now rule it. The Russians don't have that many children and many of the ones they do have are suffering from the effects of drug and alcohol abuse by their mothers.

I have listened to speeches by Friedman, and he predicts that "Russia will collapse".

I think the Chechens, Ingush, Dagistanis, etc. will become independent. The Chinese will take Siberia. Russia will become a rump state. Perhaps ethnic Russians will control that, but they have committed such horrible war crimes against so many people within the Russian Federation, I don't know if subjagated peoples will allow the Russia to survive, even in a drastically reduced form.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

You don't know what you are talking about. The Russians have dysfunction for sure, but have several things going for them that few have in the entire world, and they may be the only one left:

1. They value tradition and family.
2. They are, even if symbolically, a Christian nation.
3. They are European and have major technical and defense resources, regardless of their various frailties.
4. They have understood, and still do understand, "jewish" subversion and have eliminated it.

All other European civilizations have been subverted due to not understanding, sadly, the importance of point 4 and calling it for what it is.

Non European civilizations will never defeat Europeans if certain conditions are understood and disallowed from causing self destruction.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:40 am
a resurgent Russia
I think the Chechens, Ingush, Dagistanis, etc. will become independent. The Chinese will take Siberia. Russia will become a rump state. Perhaps ethnic Russians will control that, but they have committed such horrible war crimes against so many people within the Russian Federation, I don't know if subjagated peoples will allow the Russia to survive, even in a drastically reduced form.
There are two countries that Russia fears more than the West: China and Turkey. Both of those countries have enough clout among the non-Slavic populations to incite massive rebellions that the central government won't be able to put down in the event of war. And worse, those non-Slavic populations happen to live on the most economically important regions of the country; if Russia loses those regions it is totally screwed. And even worse, both China and Turkey are anti-Western themselves, so the central government won't be able to use the "Western Plot" card to unite the people in the event of such a war.

Meanwhile, I do believe that should Russia undergo a collapse like the one Friedman predicts, it will have no choice but to align with the Visegrad countries (led by Poland) in order to protect itself from complete annihilation. And given that Poland is generally anti-Russia and pro-West, Russia will have to make some further concessions that the nationalists will find to be very ugly.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:43 pm
You don't know what you are talking about. The Russians have dysfunction for sure, but have several things going for them that few have in the entire world, and they may be the only one left:

3. They are European and have major technical and defense resources, regardless of their various frailties.
4. They have understood, and still do understand, "jewish" subversion and have eliminated it.

All other European civilizations have been subverted due to not understanding, sadly, the importance of point 4 and calling it for what it is.

Non European civilizations will never defeat Europeans if certain conditions are understood and disallowed from causing self destruction.
Points 1 and 2 will be irrelevant in a war over ethno-religious differences. "Tradition" may be an effective rallying cry in the sense that tradition is often tied to ethno-religious identity. But "Family?" "Symbolic Christianity?" Those will be as effective as "Democracy" and "Freedom." In other words, they won't be effective at all.

Point 3 I partially agree with. Yes, Russia does have major technical and defense resources, and for that reason it will be a formidable foe to whoever opposes it, regardless of the outcome of the conflict. But "they are European" is not an argument. Aside from the fact that non-European nations have wielded such resources just as good or even better than Russia, many Russians do not consider themselves to be "European," even if they can technically be classified as such. Instead, they consider themselves as being "just Russian." In their opinion, Russia is neither East nor West, but rather a separate civilization entirely. A place where the cultures of Europe, Eurasia, and East Asia all come together and assimilate. In other words, Russia is the ultimate multicultural nation. Of course, there are many other Russians who believe otherwise, and with to either fundamentally transform Russia, or destroy it. These types of Russians can be found on both the radical left and the radical right. That is exactly why the current Russian government will never throw in with either of those political factions, even if it finds them useful from time to time. Doing so would be equivalent to suicide, politically and perhaps even literally. And in the end, both the radical left and the radical right will turn on Russia, and try to consume it like vultures do to a carcass. This conflict of ideas is what may end up being Russia's undoing. If the Russian people cannot come to a consensus on what it means to be Russian, then the country splitting apart is an inevitability, not just a mere possibility.

Point 4 is absolute nonsense. Not only is it based on anti-Semitic stereotypes, it's also ignorant of reality. Jews are not responsible for the existence of ethno-religious differences. Nor are they responsible for other ethno-religious groups deciding to go to war with each other if they believe that's the only way to resolve those differences. They are not responsible for acts of basic human nature, unless of course they themselves are the ones who are committing such acts.

Post by Guest »

No! No! No! As the late great Margaret Thatcher would say.

Russian respect for tradition ended in 1917 with the destruction of the Czarist state and the mass murder of the nobility and upper classes. Russia is now populated and ruled by low class people.

Christianity is a farce in Russia. It's a tool of nationalism. While there are voices of genuine religiosity, they are dissident elements. Do you really think Putin lighting candles in church makes him a true Christian? Putin and his whores love church, don't they? The Russian Orthodox has been co-opted into Putin’s mafia. Ever wonder why the Russian Patriarch wears a $200,000 Brequet watch? Is that a necessity? Does it keep Byzantine time? You know nothing about the current state of Russia but Kremlin talking points.

The Russian family is a disaster: more abortions than live births; more elderly than teenagers. Russians are dying out. Russian men beat their wives and the average Russian is either alcoholic or drug addled. At the very least, a heavy smoker. Child abuse in Russia is rampant.

They are not European. Even Russians dispute this. STATELINE: They are not European; they are not Asian; they are just Russian.

There technology is obsolete. That’s why they keep making silly and embarrassing secret weapon videos showing Russian super weapons destroying New York and Miami. Putin talks too much. Americans don’t make videos like that because they really do have super weapons. The Americans kept theirs secret. Everyone knows that America’s military is vicious. When Putin does order new weapons, there are all kinds of radioactive explosions and deaths.

If the Russians understand the Jewish menace, why are most Russian oligarch’s Jews? Who controls most of the Russian economy?

Russian will collapse.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:45 pm
If the Russians understand the Jewish menace, why are most Russian oligarch’s Jews? Who controls most of the Russian economy?
There is no "Jewish menace." That talking point is nothing but a cop-out by people who don't believe in personal responsibility.

John

Post by John »

** 25-Nov-2020 World View: News sources
John J. Xenakis wrote: > Keep in mind that it's very hard to find conservative news sites
> these days, since google is blocking them and apparently has made
> their blocking even more severe since the election.
Warren Dew wrote: > It's not hard; just have RCP as your home page, as it always
> includes links to new from both left and right perspectives. Also
> agreed about duckduckgo, which I've been using for my primary
> search site for years.

> I do grant it's easy to stay in the leftist bubble if one wants
> to, though. It's much harder as a conservative to avoid leftist
> sources, which is why we're so much better informed about both
> sides of the debate.
There certainly is a big difference between Fox News and msnbc.
I don't listen to cnn very much, since it's a total sewer, but I
do listen to MSNBC sometimes to get the left-wing slant on the news.
On MSNBC you get only left wing news, but on Fox News you get all
the news, pretty much fair and balanced. Another interesting thing
is that there are a number of black analysts on FNC who praise
Trump for lowering black unemployment, creating opportunity zones
in black neighborhoods, funding black colleges, and who are
extremely contemptuous of Democrats who do nothing for blacks
except make them victims, and who just listen to "old black men"
telling them what to do.

The problem with RCP and Fox News is that they only cover domestic
political news, and I need international news. So I go to the BBC,
but unfortnately the BBC also mostly covers American poltical news.
And it's almost entirely left-wing because the BBC receives funding
from the Democrats through NPR. I wrote several months ago about how
the BBC simply lied in their coverage of impeachment hearings, and I
knew they were lying because I had watched the hearings live. The BBC
completely lied, over and over and over, repeating what shithead Adam
Schiff told them to say. The BBC obeyed its lord and master.

So it's hard to find good international coverage. American news sites
like MSNBC and Fox News are worthless. Al-Jazeera is also left-wing
in covering American politics, though it's a lot better than the BBC.
Also, the BBC even covers international stories with an American
left-wing slant, while al-Jazeera covers international stories pretty
much straight.

Among news services coverage of international news, I find AP is
slanted left but, much to my surprise, I find that Reuters is
actually pretty straight most of the time.

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:52 pm
Guest wrote:
There is no "Jewish menace." That talking point is nothing but a cop-out by people who don't believe in personal responsibility.
Virtue signalling noted. Now go get a cookie with LGBTQ black friends, snowflake.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:30 am
DaKardii wrote:
Guest wrote:
Virtue signalling noted. Now go get a cookie with LGBTQ black friends, snowflake.
If believing in individualism, free will, and personal responsibility makes me a snowflake, then I'm proud to be a snowflake.

John

Post by John »

** 26-Nov-2020 World View: News sources
pbrower2a wrote: > Are there objective means of determining the credibility of media?
> Yes.

> Image

> Yes. At the top are such entities as the AP wires and Reuters,
> news often reported in a 'blitz' style in which reporters relate
> what they see or transmit official statements. This is almost
> stenographic reporting which says nothing more than the story at
> hand. This is minimal news, news at its purest. Putting bias into
> such reports is practically impossible because the reporter has
> little time in which to analyze or spin what he* gets. This is no
> zone for any crusading journalist out to change the world. There
> is no possibility of bias other than from cited sources.

First, this really isn't true. Yes, AP and Reuters write blitz
articles, but most of their articles are analytical. And you can
always slant any article by selecting what facts to include. So my
experience is that AP stories include mostly "left-wing facts," while
I've found that Reuters stories are more balanced in their selection
of facts.

The chart you've posted is far from objective. It's a piece of garbage.

Let's take Bloomberg for example. The chart shows Bloomberg as the pinnacle
of neutrality. That's ridiculous. Anyone who watches Bloomberg TV knows
that isn't true.

It's even worse than that. Mike Bloomberg is a committed Democrat and has
donated tens of millions of dollars to the Democrats, and is probably
still donating. When Bloomberg was running for president, BB announced
a corporate policy of investigating and attacking Trump, but not doing
investigating any Democrat candidates. And believe me, their bias is
obvious if you listen to them, or read their news stories.

And this is just one example. The chart is ridiculous. It shows CNN
as neutral, which is a joke, but Fox News as hyper-partisan
conservative, despite the fact that it's far more balanced. The whole
chart is a ridiculous joke.

There's one more dimension not shown on the chart -- purposeful
censorship, which goes beyond simple ideological bias. Bloomberg has
a stated policy of censoring news critical of Democrats, but CNN,
MSNBC, NYT, WaPost etc. are the same. Because of Stalinist
censorship, readers of these sources know nothing about antifa-blm
looting, burning down cities, and violent attacks on Trump supporters.
They know nothing about the growing support among blacks and Latinos
for Republicans. FNC covers these stories and also the stories you
see on CNN and MSNBC. That's what "fair and balanced" means.

So in the chart you've posted, Fox News and Fox Business Network should be
at the top center, and most of the others should be moved waaaaayyyy over
to the left. And there should be another column to the left of "Most extreme
liberal," and it should say, "Full on left-wing Stalinist censorship of the
news."

So your claim about an "objective means of determining the credibility
of media?" is total bullshit, and the chart that you posted is a
total piece of left-wing crap.
pbrower2a wrote: > So what is the fault of such reporting? If you can do your own
> thinking, you can do your own analysis.
I think the mainstream media censorship is a disaster. You're
delighted and thrilled by it, of course, since the censorship is far
left, but I can assure you that one day you'll regret it. These
things always turn out very badly.

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

by Martin Niemöller

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Guest wrote:
Most Russian oligarch's are Jews. Many of the leaders of the Russian mafia are Jews. The oligarch's who looted Russia were 95% Jewish. I watched an Israeli TV show that bragged about just that fact. Nothing to brag about.

Just saying. I hope facts don't hurt you too much. I wouldn't want you to die of paper cuts.