Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Gates has been sued for Crimes Against Humanity for his vaccines destroying lives worldwide in 3rd world countries.
Gates bought WHO for $2 Billion to get WHO's permission to vaccinate all these innocent people.
His vaccines are causing brain damages, paralysis, disabling diseases and injuries, etc.

In India alone, his vaccines paralyzed over 450,000 babies and children.
So, India has barred Gates forever from India. Russia and China now have also barred Gates from their countries for life.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s law firm filed this lawsuit against Gates several weeks ago, now traveling the legal system to an indictment.

If you read the list of damages to humans that Gates' vaccines have already done, you'd be horrified.
And these damages have been published by Fort Russ News.

A senior executive from AstraZeneca, Britain's second-largest drugmaker,
told Reuters that his company was just granted protection from all legal action if the company's vaccine led to damaging side effects.
https://www.nytimes.com/2002/11/29/us/a ... maker.html

https://ibb.co/JFT0MYd Facts do matter and collaboration agenda cults.
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.
An Introduction Programming Manual.

https://fort-russ.com/2020/08/corporate ... in-island/

aeden

Post by aeden »

aeden

Post by aeden »

Description of major injuries sustained by Moderna's vaccine subjects:
https://fort-russ.com/2020/05/catastrop ... r-illness/.

How do these DNA vaccines change you:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/06/jon ... -or-false/.
Do you have to take Gates' poisonous vaccines:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/06/bil ... s-vaccine/.
Gates Corona virus vaccines caused lung inflammation and death - which is why they want indemnity:
https://fort-russ.com/2020/04/the-gates ... and-death/
Flu vaccine associated with increased risk of corona virus infection:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/no_ ... ronavirus/

Why are the world’s top vaccine promoters, like Paul Offit and Peter Hotez, frantically warning us about the unique and frightening dangers inherent in developing a coronavirus vaccine?
RevContent InArticle SOLO

Scientists first attempted to develop coronavirus vaccines after China’s 2002 SARS-CoV outbreak. Teams of US & foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies, especially in their lungs. Researchers had seen this same “enhanced immune response” during human testing of the failed RSV vaccine tests in the 1960s. Two children died.

In this video footage, Offit, Hotez and even Anthony Fauci (in an unguarded moment), warn that any new coronavirus vaccine could trigger lethal immune reactions “vaccine enhancement” when vaccinated people come in contact with the wild virus. Instead of proceeding with caution, Fauci has made the reckless choice to fast track vaccines, partially funded by Gates, without critical animal studies before moving into human clinical trials that could provide early warning of runaway immune response.

Gates (in the video) is so worried about the danger of adverse events that he says vaccines shouldn’t be distributed until governments agree to indemnity against lawsuits. On February 4, 2020, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website, there were only 11 active CV cases in the USA, yet the U.S. quietly pushed through Federal regulations giving coronavirus vaccine makers full immunity from liability.
https://fort-russ.com/2020/04/the-gates ... and-death/

Never play unless you have the out. Most thinking souls have only one way since the branch can be broken off.
The root supports the tree in His garden. We are warned to protect.

... being manipulated by biased reporting claiming to be fair and balanced is real and dangerous...
In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders.

Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls.
The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.
In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.
During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis.

Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges,
WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.

Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines.

A 2017 study (Morgensen et.Al.2017) showed that WHO’s popular DTP is killing more African than the disease it pretends to prevent.

Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, “We are guinea pigs for drug makers.” Nelson Mandela’s former Senior Economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates’ philanthropic practices as “ruthless” and immoral”.
The lowest common denominator of consensus implies an absence of imagination as they convey the matrix is the excuse to ignore
the blackness that consumes them. The excuse the roots to heaven are placed in Hell cannot help you.
Last edited by aeden on Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Second-quarter GDP plunged by worst-ever 32.9% amid virus-induced shutdown

The National Bureau of Economic Research said the current recession actually started in February, a month before the pandemic declaration.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/us-gdp- ... ading.html

My strategy will change next week. Over the past 2 weeks, I increased to 9 lots short ES. Next week, I will increase to 10 lots short and hold there. Then I will shut down my trading platform and stop looking at it or trading it short term.

The reason for this is I consider the S&P to be priced more than 200 points (6-7%) above the maximum overvaluation that has ever been seen previously. Which is not a complete surprise given the backdrop, but I believe it excessive enough at this point to take a longer term perspective and just hold and wait it out. I won't add further until things turn south.
Last edited by Higgenbotham on Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Agree.
I think the sweeps indicated a swot analyses worth is travail on the sweeps.

The market can remain rigged a lot longer than you can remain solvent.

......this raises the chance that the past two months outperformance of non-US vs. US equities is close to being exhausted "and that going forward US stocks are more likely to resume their outperformance trend." Why the pro-US bias? Because as the JPM strategist noted before, there is a modest remaining short base to be covered in US stocks at an index level even as the previous short base at individual stock level has been more than fully covered....

Current 32xx does or should not surprose any one.
As noted we are paying cash at SEV for property.
We closed one on Friday and very please to vanish.................
It's a long way down.
UVXY QID

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

That's why 10 lots and not 20. And why no more than 5 lots until things got really wildly overpriced, which they are now.

If JPM is assuming modest index short positions will be covered, they had better subtract mine off their assumed total because it won't be.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Trade the jitter

The future is < 40 ms.
I lied its < 42.6 ms tonight.
jitter 3.1 ms tonight

Another Reptilian https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792 ... es/red.png

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

They're basically talking about $8 billion in SPY shorts making a difference.

In the extremes that are currently occurring, they're assuming average outcomes.

They note the highly levered players are gone from the futures. No surprise there.

But it wouldn't surprise me if Buffett or some other billionaire is short a significant portion of the SPY short interest....and holding, holding, holding.

We're at a 500 year extreme in my view. So I expect extreme things to be occurring. I feel I can assume very little.

Just one view.

aeden

Post by aeden »

I will save us some time to understand the East India House.
Just a mirror to what was dissolved as the EIC and what is today.
This is the rope burn we discussed in context to the velvet rope.
You are essentially servile since Chatham House absorbed the realities we see.
What people cannot understand is Marx, Darwin and Rhodes are the same
under the dialectic House as we also discussed with the LME issue we noted.
The essential point missed today what was said about the left and right coast today
from the Icon.

The simple point is they cannot understand the simple word all.
Who has actual power that is all. I tire of the deceived that even considered any Pontiff who
can do all in terms they cannot even comprehend since the dark ages actually ended.
The word all is the beast that controls as in military, legal and coinage as in Article I, section 8, Clause 5

You have to dril down to a level even they can understand.
China in the west and the scraps of the east as Congress relegated to servile functions taking years
to fathom think tanks untaxed for now attacked the Office. We just indicated a MMT linkage and the
comical ruse of a thousand rused as talents.

I am going to read more on Cardinal Bea for simple pleasure as the Donmeh, Gentiles and Kafirs
smack their heads on padded walls other than walking in circles.

2 Timothy 3 - But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.
People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy...